Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Migrate products in the correct format from Shopify
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by tahitibora1.
- November 18, 2019 at 7:58 am #92699tech2Participant
We’ve had a handful of users migrating their stores over from woocomerce via the bulk CSV importer. We would love there to be a drop down box of other eCommerce platforms (Shopify first though) for new users to select and bulk import products and info over with just a few clicks.
Please tell me this is something you are either working on or considering? I can’t imagine it would be too difficult as they all export a CSV file, just with different layouts.
Thank you in advance for your time and help
- November 19, 2019 at 10:33 pm #93009tahitibora1Participant
I for sure think this is a winner I second vote this, it enables an easy, fast efficient, smooth and effortless way for new vendors to get the products listed, it makes the whole process of onboarding new vendors/sellers to your platform easier without messy imports.
sellers need easiness not hassle.
- November 20, 2019 at 5:21 am #93027tech2Participant
Exactly right. It has to be simple, hassle free and just work.
I think a lot of Marketplace owners would LOVE this option
- December 17, 2019 at 5:05 pm #97760tahitibora1Participant
I vote this up too….a BIG MUST FOR ANY PLATFORM….EASY ONBOARDING, means happy customers. less hassle,& speed
WPML All Import plugin does this but …admin and vendors alike sometimes find this not an easy, time-consuming solution, and not a very friendly way of onboarding vendors or customers, if there was a point and click solution to import products in mass would be a great improvement for any platform.
Please support this feature i think it will help you too guys
- The topic ‘Migrate products in the correct format from Shopify’ is closed to new replies.