Migrate products in the correct format from Shopify

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Migrate products in the correct format from Shopify

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tech2
      Participant

Hey,

We’ve had a handful of users migrating their stores over from woocomerce via the bulk CSV importer. We would love there to be a drop down box of other eCommerce platforms (Shopify first though) for new users to select and bulk import products and info over with just a few clicks.

Please tell me this is something you are either working on or considering? I can’t imagine it would be too difficult as they all export a CSV file, just with different layouts.

Thank you in advance for your time and help

Cheers

tahitibora1
      Participant

I for sure think this is a winner I second vote this, it enables an easy, fast efficient, smooth and effortless way for new vendors to get the products listed, it makes the whole process of onboarding new vendors/sellers to your platform easier without messy imports.

sellers need easiness not hassle.

tech2
      Participant

Exactly right. It has to be simple, hassle free and just work.

I think a lot of Marketplace owners would LOVE this option

tahitibora1
      Participant

I vote this up too….a BIG MUST FOR ANY PLATFORM….EASY ONBOARDING, means happy customers. less hassle,& speed

WPML All Import plugin does this but …admin and vendors alike sometimes find this not an easy, time-consuming solution, and not a very friendly way of onboarding vendors or customers, if there was a point and click solution to import products in mass would be a great improvement for any platform.

Please support this feature i think it will help you too guys

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Migrate products in the correct format from Shopify’ is closed to new replies.