Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)

WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by WCfM Forum WCfM Forum 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi Everybody,

If you are already running a marketplace site setup using WC Marketplace or WC Vendors Marketplace or Dokan Multivendor but you want to change your multi-vendor plugin to WooCommerce Multi-vendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)

Just relax, WCFM Marketplace migration tool is already available!

Here it is โ€“ https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace-migration/

Please test this on your staging/demo site first and then run on live site.

Thanks for your kind cooperation and support ๐Ÿ™‚

• #32844 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Here is video tutorial for migration process –

https://youtu.be/tJr2JhyExwY

• #32897 Reply

Dan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    • #32920 Reply

Dan

Hi,

1. Changing user role manually did nothing negative. Migration was successful, so that’s not the problem. I dont know what you mean by how am I fetching products ? I have just had WC vendors set up normally and it worked fine with default vendor role with Front end manager.

Main problem !

When WC Vendors was uninstalled All products disappeared from my store page.

PS! I have already been told by your support team will convert my custom code in my child theme for my store to work with marketplace but haven’t heard back yet.

This is a staging site, not public yet.. I can give you admin access if you need to look.

Best Regards

Dan

• #32899 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

“I changed user role to โ€œshop vendorโ€ and โ€œvendorโ€ but still no difference..” – do you have done this manually?

But here most importantly, WC Vendors and WCFM Marketplace both just set vendors as author for the product.

“the vendor role with new wc lovers market place plugin is not working ?” – Are you using this role for fetching products some where?

“Now all my vendor products are not showing in my store ?” – How you are fetching your vendor’s product?

Thank You

• #32932 Reply
    WCfM Forum
    WCfM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

“Changing user role manually did nothing negative.” – If you already changed user role manually then migration had nothing to do as that unable to fetch any vendors.

Between, what is that custom code in your functions.php? Please show me that.

Thank You

Reply To: Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)
Your information: