WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)
- September 28, 2018 at 4:22 am #32750
If you are already running a marketplace site setup using WC Marketplace or WC Vendors Marketplace or Dokan Multivendor but you want to change your multi-vendor plugin to WooCommerce Multi-vendor Marketplace (WCFM Marketplace)
Just relax, WCFM Marketplace migration tool is already available!
Please test this on your staging/demo site first and then run on live site.
Thanks for your kind cooperation and support 🙂
- September 29, 2018 at 9:46 am #32844
- September 30, 2018 at 2:50 am #32897
DanThis reply has been marked as private.
- October 1, 2018 at 12:00 am #32920
1. Changing user role manually did nothing negative. Migration was successful, so that’s not the problem. I dont know what you mean by how am I fetching products ? I have just had WC vendors set up normally and it worked fine with default vendor role with Front end manager.
Main problem !
When WC Vendors was uninstalled All products disappeared from my store page.
PS! I have already been told by your support team will convert my custom code in my child theme for my store to work with marketplace but haven’t heard back yet.
This is a staging site, not public yet.. I can give you admin access if you need to look.
- September 30, 2018 at 3:01 am #32899
“I changed user role to “shop vendor” and “vendor” but still no difference..” – do you have done this manually?
But here most importantly, WC Vendors and WCFM Marketplace both just set vendors as author for the product.
“the vendor role with new wc lovers market place plugin is not working ?” – Are you using this role for fetching products some where?
“Now all my vendor products are not showing in my store ?” – How you are fetching your vendor’s product?
- October 1, 2018 at 3:52 am #32932
“Changing user role manually did nothing negative.” – If you already changed user role manually then migration had nothing to do as that unable to fetch any vendors.
Between, what is that custom code in your functions.php? Please show me that.
- January 13, 2019 at 1:30 pm #43340
I own the site above and it is live. I have installed a new WordPress on my localhost and I want to start building it from the ground up, importing all that can be imported. My problem is, that for this to work, I need to be able to import stores, vendors and products and for them to be joined on my localhost. Do you have any idea on how to do that?
I did try the migrate plugin, but since I want to start over, this solution is not suitable for me.
Looking forward to your reply.
- January 14, 2019 at 3:11 pm #43475
Well, migration plugin for switch your multi-vendor to WCFM Marketplace from others.
Certainly, WCFM has no such vendor import/export toll.
Between, don’t you have dump your live site in localhost? Specially, database tables?
But, otherwise you will not able to get all data from that site.
You want to start from ground, hope you want to change site’s theme, right?
- January 14, 2019 at 4:17 pm #43505
Awesome and easy! Thank you for job well done.
The best marketplace plugin in years.
- January 15, 2019 at 6:12 am #43575
Pleasure … you are welcome 🙂
- March 15, 2019 at 8:51 pm #52906
Hi, i have a website with Woocommerce Product Vendors plugin, and i want to migrate to WCFM Marketplace. This migration tool can do it?
- March 17, 2019 at 5:57 am #53049
Sorry, this tool does not work for that multi-vendor plugin!
- March 20, 2019 at 7:54 pm #53778
lakiuzThis reply has been marked as private.
- March 22, 2019 at 8:40 am #53950
Sorry, this migration tool only works for –