Multiple order entries for each item

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      mepg2000
      Participant

When I log into a vendor dashboard and go to Orders tab, I see multiple order entries for each different item in the order. This does not happen in site admin dashboard where the visualization is fine and one entry is displayed for each order.

Screenshot attached. Any help appreciated. Running with WCLovers maketplace, wcfm, wcfmu, groups-and-staffs and membership.

Thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      mepg2000
      Participant

The vendors also see the wrong status for the orders. I will attach the 2 visualization for same order. Admin view and vendor view. As you can see from the green label on admin view, the order results processing. In vendor view there are 2 order entries for each item and the status is pending payment.

Attachments:
      mepg2000
      Participant

The payment status problem is drived from a custom plugin I created to use the standard paypal gateway (the paypal adaptive payments do not work for new users, and I cannot use stripe or any other gateway), This lead me to create a plugin to create separate carts and checkout process for each different vendor, this overrides the default paypal email with the Vendor’s paypal email to be used as a receiver in the paypal payment process and I set 100% commission to vendor. This turns out to be interpreted as “not paid” by your marketplace plugin. Is there any way I can override this so that if the payment is complete it always turn out as “payed” for the vendor?

Thanks

mepg2000
      Participant

I can confirm that I need a way to override order statuses as resulting with complete withdrawal upon payment processing. Paypal does NOT provide Payouts feature in Italy so there is no way for me to use the withdrawal feature.

Please give me any support for this as my site is ready for launch and only awating to sort out this problem.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Let me clear your queries –

1. Yeah it’s right, under vendor dashboard vendor see Orders by iteamize view, it’s mainly important for “Shipment Tracking”.

2. Well, vendor don’t see wrong status. Vendor Order status is different than Admin main order. Vendor may change their order status and Admin will be notified. Vendor’s are not allowed to change main order status.

3. WCFM withdrawal has a Auto-withdrawal by Pay Mode (https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-withdrawal/), you may use this to fulfil “Is there any way I can override this so that if the payment is complete it always turn out as “payed” for the vendor?”

4. “I can confirm that I need a way to override order statuses as resulting with complete withdrawal upon payment processing.” – Do you mean automatic pay on Order Complete?

Between, how you are using PayPal Adaptive? It’s already deprecated by PayPal!

Thank You

mepg2000
      Participant

Thank you for the response.
      I will explain myself better.
      I Unfortunately have no way to disburse wihdrawals to vendors since Paypal payouts are not available in Italy.
      Therefore I had to create a script which forces checkout flow to be processed separately for each vendor, and the vendor’s paypal email is used as a receiver. This makes the user’s payment to be directly credited to the vendor’s paypal.
      Up to this everything works fine. As admin I see the order in processing state, the payment is succefully accredited to the vendor’s paypal etc.

The problem starts here, the orders in the vendor’s panel result as pending payment, with the withdrawal status to not paid.

What I need is a way to set all orders as “processing” and with withdrawal status to “paid” at the time of payment callback (paypal succesfull payment).

I hope I explained myself properly.

(I am not using paypal adaptive of course 😀 )

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the detail explanation.

Kindly check this setting options – https://ibb.co/jV3CQK
      You will see this at WCFM Admin Setting -> Withdrawal

If you Enable PayPal here then those commissions will be auto marked “paid” as order marked as “completed”

Hope this will solve your issue.

Thank You

mepg2000
      Participant

I have followed your instruction and added Paypal to “Disallow Order Payment Methods for Withdraw”. Still the orders made result as pending payment status and “non paid” in vendor orders list

If you want I can give yopu credentials to my site /ftp so you can test yourself

Thank you

Attachments:
      alberto miconi

Any uldates on this? would you be so kind to do a few tests and spot the problem?

Ill post credentials here as pvt message

thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Did you mark those orders as “Completed”?

If not, then please mark and take a look.

Please show me Withdrawal setting screenshot as well.

Thank You

mepg2000
      Participant

Hello again, I have attached screenshots.

I have added paypal to “Disallow Order Payment Methods for Withdraw”. screenshot attached

Order payed by the customer result as pending payment to vendor, with “unpaid” also for the withdrawal. These should result as processing with paid status under the price (withdrawal)
      once set as completed by vendor, the order state changes of course, but still results as “unpaid”

Please be so kind to give me a way to have the orders set as “processing” status and “paid” as withdrawal status at the moment of order created. (payment accepted and order created)

Thanks

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

As I found this orders are from 2nd September.

When you have enabled “PayPal” as auto-pay gateway?

Just to mention, for old orders it will not work!

Please place a new order and take a look.

Thank You

mepg2000
      Participant

Those orders were made after I changed the configuration as you told me.

I have made new orders and attached new files.

As you will see the orders in any case always result as “unpaid” in the withdrawal status, when just created and even when set to completed.

The status is pending payment when the order is created (should be processing).

I will post a private answer below with credentials if needed.

Attachments:
      mepg2000
      Participant

If you could tell me if there is a hook or function I can use to change the (wcfm marketplace) order status to processing and the withdrawal status to “paid” I can sort out the fix myself.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Hook/filter is off course there.

I am testing this and will update you.

Between, hope you are using latest version of WCFM Marketplace.

Thank You

mepg2000
      Participant

Hello again!

Yes of course I am using the latest version of all plugins.

Any updates on the problem?

thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please allow me to check your setup once?

Actually, I think you are not using default PayPal so it’s not working.

But this can be resolve very easily.

It will be great if you share your site access with me – https://wclovers.com/contact-us/

Thank You

mepg2000
      Participant

Done 🙂

Thank you

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Multiple order entries for each item’ is closed to new replies.