Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Multivendor shipping, translation and store location
- January 7, 2020 at 3:04 am #101173vitoparisiParticipant
I would like to give vendors the following options:
– to adopt my DHL express agreement to ship their products. If they adopt it I will be in charge of creating the shipping labels and to arrange the pick up
– to choose their own shipping method
I have the plugin installed upon electro theme. My aim is to give final users the chance to search the nearest shop. Is there a way to do it through the plugin?
How can I translate the registration page etc? I tried with loco translate but I am not sure what should I choose
Email format: how can I edit and translate the email text?
How can I do it?
- February 6, 2020 at 10:24 pm #105915WCFM ForumKeymaster
Vendors are allowed to setup their store shipping – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/
Please go to WCFM Admin Setting -> GEO Location (https://ibb.co/1vry0YZ) for nearby store and product search.
Check these how you may use Loco Translate –
Between, “Registration page” is part of “WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Membership” plugin.
Edit emails text from WCFM Membership setting – https://ibb.co/7CkKj9G
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.