Need Interac Payment Integration For Multiple Vendors

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Need Interac Payment Integration For Multiple Vendors

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      umang.metatagg
      Participant

Hello Team,

I want to integrate interact payment directly from customer to vendor without any commission. please can you help on this. currently my client using wc lover ultimate version of plugin.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Which payment gateway you want to use for the purpose?

Currently this is possibly using Stripe.

For PayPal this addon will require – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-direct-paypal/

Thank You

umang.metatagg
      Participant

We have already installed paypal payment gateway and it works fine. but some of vendor don’t want to use paypal. so, they decide to use interac payment gateway, Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, no issues. For those vendors payment will be go into Admin account and hence vendor will able to withdrawal those.

Thank You

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Hello

I have installed https://woocommerce.com/products/moneris-gateway/ plugin for interact payment gateway integration. But it don’t showing payment setup option for vendor account settings. please can you help on for how to achieve this?

Please reply asap.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Sorry, this is not supported as vendor payout payment option!

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Is there any way to integrate this with this wcfm ultimate plugin?

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Please can you help with customization or let me know if you can make custom plugin for interac payment gateway integration. Please reply ASAP. Thanks!

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Can you provide customization facility to integrate Interac payment gateway or can you help me on for integrate this payment as it is essential for this. please let me know asap. Thanks!

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Anyone there?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please contact us here for the purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Hello Team,

I found https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-reverse-withdrawal/ which say that customer payment directly sent to vendor. please can you explain more for this on detail.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

which say that customer payment directly sent to vendor. please can you explain more for this on detail.

– NO, this is useful only if vendor gets payment directly from customers. e.g. COD.

Thank You

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Hi,

I want to get payment directly from customers to product vendors. so, please can you help me on this? I have setup but as i used woocommerce checkout for products to purchase, it showing payment method enabled by woocommerce settings on admin.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Which payment gateway you want to use for the purpose?

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Actually We are using landlord tenant system where landlord work as vendor and tenant as customer. so i want to use cash, bank transfer payment option directly send to vendor/landlord from customer/tenant. so, don’t involve admin on this. hope you understand. also, it should happen from wc checkout process. Thanks!

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Hello Team,

I want to use following payment option to collect direct payment from customer to vendor account without knowing or involving admin user

1) Paypal
      2) Stripe for Credit Card
      3) Bank Transfer
      4) Cash

Also, I want to display these options on checkout page for customer so, they can select any one option from above option as configured by vendor from their dashboard and payment directly transfer to product’s vendor account.

Hope You Understand.

This is urgent.

So, reply on this ASAP.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, understand.

But, vendors are allowed to choose only one preferred payment method!

Then how this will work?

DO you want to restrict one order for only one vendor’s products?

Thank You

umang.metatagg
      Participant

Yes, I want to use multiple preferred payment to collect payment from customer to vendor account directly. I want to provide multiple payment option for customer on checkout page for customer which is configured by vendor.

Vendor will create multiple products on their account based on plan they have purchased. for example, vendor have purchase plan to add only 1-3 product. so, he can add upto 3 products. this product will showing up to customer on front end. then customer will purchase this product and payment will directly transferred to vendor account.

Thanks. Hope you understand. I have achieve many things using this plugin.

I am stuck on setup payment option for customer to vendor account.

Thanks

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Need Interac Payment Integration For Multiple Vendors’ is closed to new replies.