Notification manager issues after update

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Notification manager issues after update

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      khuaneng.khor
      Participant

Hi WCFM, after the recent updates, something wrong with my notification manager:
      1) No notification sound
      2) Notification board no longer auto refreshed (real time) in admin and vendor. We need to reload the page to check for new notification.
      2) Admin already disable notification email on ‘shipment received’, but still receiving the email.
      3) Delayed notification email to vendor as compared to previous

All these work well with my previous WCFM Ultimate version.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

… I’m not from support!

1) & 2) WCFM stopped this automatic checks for new notifications. To reactivate you need a code snippet in your functions.php (in child theme) now:

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_desktop_notification', '__return_true' );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_new_message_check', '__return_true' );
      add_filter( 'wcfm_new_message_check_duration', function($time) {
          return 100000; // its in milisecond so 100000 = 100s
      } );

your second 2) and 3) –> support

news8
      Participant

Hello,

do your code works for the apply vendor with admin verification required ?

Because I also have some troubles since this last update, I don’t have the notifications and they are not in the membership tab neither so the only way I have to validate their demands is to go through the wordpress users and change their role of “sbscriber” with store owner.

So to sum up, since this update I don’t have the notifications and I can”t approve the users through the marketplace manager, I hope they won’t be the same problem for the products too, it will be very problematic otherwise….

news8
      Participant

For 3 sellers who subscribe to my website through the seller adhesion form, I got only one notification and I could only validate one of them through the marketplace admin, for the 2 others I had to go through the wordpress users and change their roles, I tried a test by myself and I had the same issue, no notifications and I had to go through the wordpress user to transform my account as a vendor account.

ps : for adding product I just tested it works perfectly in terms of notifications and validation. The problem is only with the registration of the new seller.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi @news8,
      We have tested it in our local environment and also in demo sites but could not replicate the issue. Will it be possible for you to set up a staging site where we can test this?
      Thank You!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi @news8,
      Also, if possible go to wp-config.php and change wp-debug to true. Then resolve the errors (if any). Also, check error logs in your server.
      Let me know if you find the cause.
      Thank You!

khuaneng.khor
      Participant

@SebastianFloKa The code you shared works?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Absolutely, the code works. Please try and let me know if you have any trouble.
      @SebastianFloKa, thank you for your contribution 🙂

khuaneng.khor
      Participant

Yeah, it works now. Thanks!
      By the way, it is a good feature. Wonder why WCFM decided to off that features?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

The feature is still there. It’s just disabled by default. Many users report high CPU usage and site slowdown due to this. Like this topic- https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/urgent-site-crashing-need-help-with-ajax-calls-frontendmanager/

khuaneng.khor
      Participant

Noted with thanks!

news8
      Participant

Hello,

I didn’t found the cause, there are still sellers for who that works and I receive the notification and sellers for who they don’t appears in the dashboard and I have to go through the wordpress users panel.

Can I create you an admin account on my website so you can check ?

Thank you

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.