one time expiring membership ?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

I’ve been testing trying to make vendors’ membership expire and they will have to re-sub again.

I’ve been testing on subscription plugin https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/subscriptions-for-woocommerce-not-working/ as it has expiration option, but the plugin doesn’t work.

So the questions is.

How to add one time + expiring membership (eg: 1 week/1 month) ? after that all products will become Draft, and vendor will have to buy membership again to publish them again (As Dokan subscription, but Dokan subscription is not as powerful and doesn’t control compatibility).

I already tried (making membership recurring 1 day and cycle 1 time only) tested many settings and waited days as seen in attached screenshot, all vendors still have their membership they didn’t lose them.

Note : I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or memberships not working as intended, but I need your help.

Thanks

d-n-13
      Participant

I couldn’t manage to do that, tried many settings.

vendors keep getting expiration warning but nothing happens they still have membership, also, even tho I put 1 day membership, people get 5 days reminder, which it shouldn’t happen, but it is another small issue.

Note : I’m testing on WC Checkout on normal product using different payment methods such as Bank Transfer, I don’t want membership to be only paypal.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      d-n-13
      Participant

One of the follow, or both is really needed .

1- subscribing / Membership that expires, products goes to draft, vendor have to a- get free membership again (products go live/ or vendor manually publishing them) b- buy paid membership again (products go live/ or vendor manually publishing them).

2- Products expire after 1 week/ 1 month

Apologies for any inconvenience , but this is really important again fraud + vendors who decide to not log in again.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM – Membership 2.0.3 has just released.

You are now allowed to define subscription expiry rules separately.

Kindly update yours and take a try now.

Please know me is this resolve for you or not!

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Absolutely amazing support!

in 2 days more than one feature is added in a new update and worked as intended! this topic is resolved.

Respect to you guys

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Pleasure, you are welcome 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘one time expiring membership ?’ is closed to new replies.