Open Street Map does not show vendor's pointer locations.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      ing.rapparini
      Participant

Open Street Map does not show vendor’s pointer locations.

(Google maps works…but I want to use Open Street Map…)
      Link to problem:

https://www.sdrang.com/stores/

Alexis DUFAYS
      Participant

I’m facing the same issue, customers can’t see the address of sellers…

ing.rapparini
      Participant

ANY NEWS?

ing.rapparini
      Participant

Any news? Still not works…

ing.rapparini
      Participant

ANY NEWS???
      STILL DOES NOT WORK

ing.rapparini
      Participant

UP

ing.rapparini
      Participant

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME???

ing.rapparini
      Participant

HEY??? ANYONE CAN ANSWER ME???

CAM
      Participant

Is this still a problem with Open Street Map? (I was hoping to use it instead of Google)

ing.rapparini
      Participant

Yes…the problem still remain… THEY DOES NOT READ THIS FORUM!!! THE SUPPORT IS very bad!!!

CAM
      Participant

Hmmm…. that is disappointing.

One of the reasons I have decided (last-minute) to change from Dokan is because of ‘better support’ by WCFM.

Alexis DUFAYS
      Participant

Hi guys, I even have the proof that is the worst support: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/mangopay-integration-when-will-you-release-it/

But I’m still using and promoting WC lovers, because it’s the best Marketplace plugin actually…

It’s definitely a shame that they don’t focus on the support. They are still adding features in the system but don’t create documentation and without support… They should focus on support only now!

For Open Street Map, it’s definitely ugly and useless right now, better to use Google Maps :/

CAM
      Participant

For Open Street Map, it’s definitely ugly and useless right now, better to use Google Maps :/

– thanks; your information has saved me time trying Open Street Map:)

I’m only 2 days into WCFM… I like what I see and forum support/replies have been OK so far (above average & generally faster than Dokan). As a new user, I think the best thing they can do is invest time in documentation; more of it AND better organised. Dokan does not have as many features/integrations as WCFM, but it is very quick and easy to setup…and almost everything is found in documentation.

If WCFM documentation was done correctly it would save a lot of support time on forum…and a lot of time for user. Especially because there are multiple plugins/modules involved in getting best functionality out of WCFM. This has been my biggest frustration so far; incomplete docs.

For elements/modules that are not great – eg Open Street Map, include this in the Documentation but acknowledge that it is not perfect or finished yet. Ideally features would never make production until they are up to ‘production standard’ — but for now; a note in documentation would be preferable than a new user spending hours trying to make it work…and then posting support requests that take up more time for support & user.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.