Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Point of Sales (WePos) not working
- January 31, 2020 at 11:32 pm #104830
Finally the plugin doesn’t work : https://prnt.sc/qvqimj
Here some users say it’s working : https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-pos/
Even the developper of the plugin are saying it’s not working with WCFM : https://prnt.sc/qvqjzp
So is there a way to make it works ? Or an other solution ?
- February 6, 2020 at 2:40 am #105619
Almost 6 days and no answer… I even wrote to the premium support because yeah I bought your premium plugins and no answer too… That’s crazy !
- February 6, 2020 at 11:31 am #105683WCFM ForumKeymaster
Sorry for delayed reply.
Well, wePOS + WCFM => this integration comes form us, so if you contact wePOS plugin author then they can’t help you.
WCFM perfectly works with wePOS.
Please go to WCFM Capability setting and click “Save” once then test this as vendor user.
Be sure you are using latest version of all the plugins – WooCommerce, WCFM, WCFM Marketplace and wePOS
- February 6, 2020 at 3:10 pm #105757
It’s working good thanks ! Is it possible to change the capability for different package ? For example I would like to offer POS feature for the most expensive package. How to do ? 🙂
- February 10, 2020 at 2:10 pm #106405WCFM ForumKeymaster
Different membership level different capability setting possible using WCMF – Group addon – https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-groups-staffs/
- April 25, 2020 at 6:53 pm #122937
- June 18, 2020 at 4:27 pm #142212redgiovParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.