Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Problem with MapPress
- September 10, 2019 at 11:42 pm #81114
I’m developing a multivendor website with WCFM Marketplace+WCFM Ultimate+WC Appointments, where every vendor suggests his/her service. I’m trying to integrate a map for users’ services using MapPress like here: https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-mappress-google-map/
but there is the same problem like here: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/mappress-easy-google-map-not-showig-in-wcfm/
Is there any development in solving the problem?
- September 15, 2019 at 12:49 am #81702
- September 19, 2019 at 3:15 am #82355This reply has been marked as private.
- September 21, 2019 at 7:32 pm #82808
Well, why you are using GEO my WP product filter page?
WCFM Marketplace has this option inbuilt. Go to WCFM Admin Setting -> GEO Location -> Enable “Product List Radius Search”
Map and filter will visible under default WooCommerce product listing page like this – https://wcfmmp.wcfmdemos.com/
- September 25, 2019 at 4:42 am #83502
I don’t need “radius search”. On the product page, these “products” are actually services. One vendor can offer two or more services(services may be at different addresses), so I need Geo my WP, also I need to show on the map only these services which are on the page. Can I do that with Geo my WP?
- September 26, 2019 at 2:35 pm #83757
OK fine, you may off course use GEO my WP for the purpose.
Add this line to your site to show product location at single product page –
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_product_location_display', '__return_true' );
- October 6, 2019 at 4:16 am #85377This reply has been marked as private.
- October 12, 2019 at 12:00 pm #86462
This is the page where I display “products”(actually they are services), 5 per page.
Can the plugin show on the map only those “products” which are on the current page?
– NO, this has no relation with WooCommerce default shop page products.
If you create separate product listing page GEO my WP filter then it will work like that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.