Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › PRODUCTS FOR LISTINGS INTEGRATION
Tagged: product listings
- January 20, 2020 at 1:10 pm #102819Michael SlavParticipant
Hi, I’ve read your tutorial:
and topic below:
but I am still not quite sure what exactly is the purpose of these listings?
1. Is it just a way to limit access to admin end to vendors and offer them to work in Store manager only?
2. Do they duplicate any other posts besides jobs from WP Job Manager? I am using it and I created jobs in admin end, then I found same jobs in Store manager>listings as well, without even completing the integration by installing https://astoundify.com/products/wp-job-manager-products/
Do I must install this plugin?
3. You’ve mention the tread above: “associating products with listing “Products for WP Job Manager”,
Why would I need to associate job listings with products? Currently I have only the WP Job Manager plugin without any add-ons. I am assuming probably once I add https://wpjobmanager.com/add-ons/wc-paid-listings/ then jobs will become products.
- January 31, 2020 at 6:16 am #104755Michael SlavParticipant
- February 7, 2020 at 1:03 pm #106075WCFM ForumKeymaster
Why would I need to associate job listings with products?
– Well, this is not essential. But you may do this. For the purpose- this plugin is essential – https://astoundify.com/products/wp-job-manager-products/
It’s a feature for this theme mainly – https://themeforest.net/item/listify-wordpress-directory-theme/9602611
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.