Questions regarding Customisation and Booking

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Questions regarding Customisation and Booking

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Raphael

Hi this plugin looks really fantastic and I might upgrade to Ultimate if I find this plugin to be useful.

The point of customization is very important. So I´d like to raise a few questions here. They concern the Dashboard. I saw this link here:
      https://wclovers.com/blog/wcfm-dashboard-as-site-template/
      However, in my Dashboard I don´t have the same setting possibilities.

1. I would like to get rid of a few tabs but I don´t see any possibility in my settings. Is this an Ultimate feature?

2. I want to rename the tab “products” into tours. How can this be archieved?

3. Let´s look into the creation of a bookable product. I like the possibility of including the booking into the product. However I find the descriptions confusing for my vendors with blocks, and so on. Can I rename these fields (for example: “Max. bookings per block” into “how many persons can take part in your tour?”)

4. I saw that with Ultimate I could create a product within a listing. Will this include the possibility of bookable products aswell?

5. Now I just tried to add a listing from the dashboard, but it just brings me back to the dashboard overview page instead of giving me the possibilty to add anything. What do I do wrong and what do I have to do to solve this?

Thank you so much for your answer!!!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Let me clear your confusions –

1. I would like to get rid of a few tabs but I don´t see any possibility in my settings. Is this an Ultimate feature?
      – NO, these are come with WCfM Free. I think you checked under vendor setting page instead of ADMIN. These are come under WCfM Admin Settings page.

2. I want to rename the tab “products” into tours. How can this be archieved?
      – Best and easiest solution for changing labels is translation

3. Let´s look into the creation of a bookable product. I like the possibility of including the booking into the product. However I find the descriptions confusing for my vendors with blocks, and so on. Can I rename these fields (for example: “Max. bookings per block” into “how many persons can take part in your tour?”)
      – Same here, translation will be the best possible solution. WCfM all fields are come with filter so from PHP it also possible.

4. I saw that with Ultimate I could create a product within a listing. Will this include the possibility of bookable products aswell?
      – You will have full featured WCfM product manager there without any limitation.

5. Now I just tried to add a listing from the dashboard, but it just brings me back to the dashboard overview page instead of giving me the possibilty to add anything. What do I do wrong and what do I have to do to solve this?
      – Well, Listing add / edit screen is not comes under WCfM dashboard, WP Job Manager default page use for the purpose, be sure WP Job Manager pages settings properly set or not!

Please know me if you have any other queries.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Questions regarding Customisation and Booking’ is closed to new replies.