Registration on WCFM not working –

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Registration on WCFM not working –

Tagged: 

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
      Davo McConville
      Participant

Hello,

I have an issue – when I click “Login-Register” and try to Register a new user, it does not do the WCFM registration process

How do I make the Register button go to the WCFM registration / dashboard?

Thanks

!!

Davo McConville
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

Please check the vendor registration documentation here – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-vendor-registration/
      Default registration form(WooCommerce registration form) used for customer registration.
      You will find Vendor registration page contain “[wcfm_vendor_registration]” shortcode.

Thanks.

Davo McConville
      Participant

Hello Sarmistha – I have done all this correctly, but registration still does not lead to WCFM

Can you help me today please? Thanks!

Hello,

Have you check the pages in your WordPress dashboard? Is there any page with this “[wcfm_vendor_registration]” shortcode? If not kindly create a page with this “[wcfm_vendor_registration]” shortcode and browse it. You will find the Vendor registration form.

Thanks.

Davo McConville
      Participant

Hello yes that page is set, with this short code:

[sc name=”wcfm_vendor_registration”]

The page is named “Register” – is this correct?

What is this? – [sc name=”wcfm_vendor_registration”] ??
        We have mentioned you the shortcode is – [wcfm_vendor_registration]
        PFA

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Davo McConville
      Participant
      Davo McConville
      Participant
      Davo McConville
      Participant

To be clear, what I want out of this is:

• All Sign ups to the site create users who are buyers AND vendors

• All users need to be approved

• email verification

Thanks

Davo McConville
      Participant

OK I have changed the Register page to

[wcfm_vendor_registration]

Davo McConville
      Participant

The page now works, thank you!

However, when I click:

Login/Register in my header, then “Register” – it does not correctly go to this page ([wcfm_vendor_registration])

Can you help

Davo McConville
      Participant

Another issue:

When I register a new Vendor through [wcfm_vendor_registration], their default role is “None”, not “Vendor”

Can you tell me where to modify this?

Davo McConville
      Participant

Actually registration to WCFM still isn’t working

The latest vendor I registered through [wcfm_vendor_registration] does NOT show in WCFM Store Manager

Hello,

Login/Register in my header, then “Register” – it does not correctly go to this page ([wcfm_vendor_registration])
      >> This is your theme’s login/register form. Yes it will not open “Vendor registration” form here. You can add “Become vendor” link in after the header register form .

function custom_wcfmmp_become_vendor_link() {
      	global $WCFM, $WCFMmp;		
      		$hide_become_vendor = wcfm_get_option( 'wcfmvm_hide_become_vendor', 'no' );		
      		if( apply_filters( 'wcfm_is_allow_my_account_become_vendor', true ) && ( $hide_become_vendor !== 'yes' ) && WCFMmp_Dependencies::wcfmvm_plugin_active_check() ) {
      			if( wcfm_is_allowed_membership() && !wcfm_has_membership() && !wcfm_is_vendor() ) {
      				echo '<div class="wcfmmp_become_vendor_link">';
      				$wcfm_memberships = get_wcfm_memberships();
      				if( apply_filters( 'wcfm_is_pref_membership', true ) && !empty( $wcfm_memberships ) && apply_filters( 'wcfm_is_allow_my_account_membership_subscribe', true ) ) {
      					echo '<a href="' . apply_filters( 'wcfm_change_membership_url', get_wcfm_membership_url() ) . '">' . apply_filters( 'wcfm_become_vendor_label', __( 'Become a Vendor', 'wc-multivendor-marketplace' ) ) . '</a>';
      				} else {
      					echo '<a href="' . get_wcfm_registration_page() . '">' . apply_filters( 'wcfm_become_vendor_label', __( 'Become a Vendor', 'wc-multivendor-marketplace' ) ) . '</a>';
      				}
      				echo '</div>';
      			}
      		}
      }

When I register a new Vendor through [wcfm_vendor_registration], their default role is “None”, not “Vendor”
      >>There is no “None” role in WordPress. If you turn-on “Required Approval” functionality for vendor registration, then by-default vendor will be registered as a “subscriber” role.

The latest vendor I registered through [wcfm_vendor_registration] does NOT show in WCFM Store Manager
      You/admin have to approve vendor from “Notification dashboard” then it will display in “Store Vendors” in WCFM dashboard.(https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/wcfmmp_registration_approve.png)

Thanks.

Davo McConville
      Participant

Hello, no – the last vendor who registered does not appear in Store Vendors.

Please can you look at my site and help me specifically?

Can the theme’s Login/Register be directed to [wcfm_vendor_registration]?

Davo McConville
      Participant

What should these settings be in WooCommerce?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Davo McConville
      Participant

Hello,

Regarding vendor who registered does not appear in Store Vendors,
      Kindly provide us your site admin access(username/password), then we can check this. (Set as private reply)

Can the theme’s Login/Register be directed to [wcfm_vendor_registration]?
      >>We have already replied you in this #136547 thread.

What should these settings be in WooCommerce?
      >>Please check the WooCommerce Settings documentation here – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/

Thanks.

Davo McConville
      Participant

Hello – so to be clear, there is NO way for:

Login/Register (WooCommerce link) to direct to [wcfm_vendor_registration]

I need this functionality. Can you suggest a workaround?

Davo McConville
      Participant
      Davo McConville
      Participant

Hi – when I asked what the settings in WooCommerce should be – so to use WCFM, the settings should be the WooCommerce default?

Hello,

WooCommerce Login/Register goes to [wcfm_vendor_registration]
      >>You must be aware our WCFM plugin has not any customization in WooCommerece registration form. So, Vendor registration via WooCommerce registration form is not possible using code snippet.
      It requires serious custom development, and this will be a paid one.
      Please be advised then normal-user/customer not able to register in your site. All users will be vendors.

the settings should be the WooCommerce default?
      >>Yes

Thanks.

Davo McConville
      Participant
      Davo McConville
      Participant

oh i think you need to login at the wp-login page, no?

Davo McConville
      Participant

>>You must be aware our WCFM plugin has not any customization in WooCommerece registration form. So, Vendor registration via WooCommerce registration form is not possible using code snippet.
      It requires serious custom development, and this will be a paid one.
      Please be advised then normal-user/customer not able to register in your site. All users will be vendors.

Ok thanks – can you advise me on what to ask for the custom development?

Yes, I only want users to be Vendors (because of course Vendors can also be customers, correct?)

Davo McConville
      Participant

Hello? Why is it a 4 day wait, please?

Please go through our previous reply #137402, we have asked you to provide correct credentials. Without correct credential, we can not login in your site, hope you understand.

can you advise me on what to ask for the custom development?
        >>Due to COVID-19 we are getting 400-500 more support tickets each day. So we aren’t taking any customizations at this moment. If you can wait for a couple of months then we can start your customization work. If you are interested then please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Otherwise, It will be better to find someone who is accustom to WP development. If you face any difficulty at the time of development we will guide you accordingly.

Thanks.

Davo McConville
      Participant

Please can you tell me how to disable all non-vendor registration?

So that my site can only accept Vendor registrations

Davo McConville
      Participant
      Davo McConville
      Participant

Hi Sarmistha,

You registered at my site, name demovendor and with your Gmail address – can I ask what page you did that on? Because it did not register you as a WCFM vendor. Thanks

Hello,

The credential you have provided us, this is not admin credentials. Without login as an admin, we are unable to see your site settings.

Also “https://unitbase.co.uk/my-account/&#8221; ,the WooCommerce default login page is not accessible.
      Previously we have registered from here – https://unitbase.co.uk/vendor-membership/, also this URL not working at present.

Thanks.

Davo McConville
      Participant

This is now an administrator account, please try again

Davo McConville
      Participant

The main issue right now is that the sidebar CREATE AN ACCOUNT link (that is accessed through the Login/Register at the top of the page)

Does not function, it never redirects correctly.

Thank you!!!

Davo McConville
      Participant

Thank you – everything was working perfectly yesterday. The Login/Register opened a sidepanel, and both login and register worked

Today nothing works. I don’t understand, I haven’t changed anything

Hello

I don’t understand, I haven’t changed anything
      >>Again we checked your site, and we can see you have created too many “My account” page, then assign the wrong page in WooCoomerce “Account” page settings.
      We have selected the correct “Account” page in WooCoomerce setting and now login is working correctly.

Please be advised it’s very difficult for us to debug your site every day if you applied wrong settings every day.
      Hope you understand.

Thanks.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.