Shipping Option disappeared

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Henriette
      Participant

Hi team,
      Suddenly I can not use the shipping option anymore.
      Yesterday I made a testing order and it was there. I haven’t changed anything afterwards.
      I enabled store shipping in Admin and Shipping Tracking in group capabilities is ON.

[1] Although testing order from yesterday is already marked as shipped I still can choose “Mark as Shipped”. When I click on the truck the Tracking info popup shows up.

[2] When I click on the order number link of the last order I am being redirected to that order. There I can mark the order as shipped. If I had accidentally turned of shipping/tracking than shipping option would not be visible there right?
      [2a] When I try to mark the order as shipped anyway the error message turns up that I have to go trough Shipment Tracking.
      [2b] But there’s noting there on that whole page. No blue truck you see normally to ship the order.

So what happened? Am I missing something here except for shipping option?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SebastianFloKa
      Participant

+1

… well, sounds very familiar to me – maybe worth having a look here:
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/wcfm-germanized-entering-a-delivery-time-crashes-product-manager/

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

@ Henriette, my fault, you are alredy aware of the topic in the link. However: In my case the issue you are explaining above is related to the setting “notify customer about shipment” from WooCommerce backend AND the combination if a vendor registered before or after this function was activated or not. Sounds strange, but then I have the same issue.
      You can check if you find this “option” in WC/Settings (not sure if you have because you use other plugin than I do) and give it a try if this influences your results.

Attachments:
      Henriette
      Participant

@Sebastian I can not find this in my Woocommerce settings.
      I only have tabs like in attachment but I can not find it there.
      But maybe I’m overlooking something?

Attachments:
      SebastianFloKa
      Participant

OK, it’s part of Germanized-plugin, that’s why you don’t have it.

Henriette
      Participant

Well at least there’s something wrong in both plugins.
      Germanized or not.

Henriette
      Participant

Sorry this one was my bad.
      The orders where the shipping truck was not there where Local Pickup Orders.
      Nevertheless I don’t understand why the “Shipped” option is there in changing order status because it causes the error to go trough shipping. But I can live with that because if Local Pickup was chosen by customer Vendor has to just mark the order “Completed” instead of choosing “Shipped”.
      But there still is a huge problem with notification emails to the customer because not only they get 1 email per shipped item but this happens also with Local Pickup when the vendor marks the order as “Complete”.
      Actually this happens with every status update vendor makes.
      Please see this topic: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/please-team-fix-email-bombs-to-customers/

This topic can be marked as closed.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.