Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Split Payment setup
- February 20, 2020 at 11:27 pm #108081Paul AswadParticipant
I am looking for the best way to set up the payment flow of the website. We would like to receive the payments and do a payout to the vendors automatically. What is the best option? Does it work with REFUNDS?
- February 25, 2020 at 1:02 pm #108676
Split pay only works for Stripe.
Please check this for setup – https://docs.wclovers.com/vendor-payment/
Yes, this support refund as well, but you have to use WCFM core refund module for the purpose- https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-refund/
- February 27, 2020 at 3:10 pm #109021EKParticipant
Because the technology is unique to strip? 😉
- March 4, 2020 at 12:53 pm #109837
Why doesn’t this work with all payment options? A lot of industries cannot use Stripe. Without that option, this is 100% useless as a multi-vendor marketplace!
– All payment gateway does not have this API for the purpose. You may contact your preferred payment gateway support for this and ask them to add such API.
- March 21, 2020 at 11:20 pm #112571kiquafix2012Participant
didn’t PayPal recently launch a feature to exactly enable this?
This would be a total game changer, if accepting those payments was possible.
- April 3, 2020 at 9:27 am #114971
NO, this is a special service for e-commerce sites. But it does not support split payment or vendor payment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.