STORE MANAGER MISSING FROM MY ACCOUNT

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      shayedewu
      Participant

HI I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS.
      1) I (ADMIN) CANT SEE STORE MANAGER IN MY ACCOUNT PAGE WHEREAS VENDOR CAN SEE IT .
      EVEN IF I MANAGE TO GO BY WEB ADDRESS https://kroybook.com/food/store-manager/ I CANT BROWSE SETTING, WHEN I CLICK SETTING IT TAKE TO MY ACCOUNT PAGE WHERE I DONT SEE STORE MANAGER.

DO YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR PLUGIN (WCFM)?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for any inconvenience caused.
      To debug this, I’ll require a temporary admin access for your site. When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
      Thanks!

shayedewu
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Please go through the video link attached here. It shows 2 ways to access admin frontend dashboard settings. https://gofile.io/?c=yO1utl
      Thanks!

shayedewu
      Participant

ok i can browse setting from different browser thats fine but why dont i see store manager in my account? it was there before.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      It’s a caching issue for that particular browser. Kindly clear your browser cache and then try accessing the page.
      Also, the Store Manager menu in My Account page only shows for Vendor and not admin. Admin can access the page via the 2 ways I mentioned above. If you add a direct menu for Store Manager page, then both vendor and admin will be able to use that option as well.
      Hope this clarifies all your queries.
      Thanks!

shayedewu
      Participant

hi thank you very much. it clarified everything. i like to know something about store list page. store list page you can search by name, category and location. since i am locally based food delivery company i dont need search by location. just search by name and category would be perfect. can you tell me the custome css to eliminate the search by location. tks

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Edit the Store List page from wp-admin > Pages and modify the shortcode from [wcfm_stores] to [wcfm_stores country='' state='' radius='']
      Thanks

shayedewu
      Participant

Thank you for your help. so far all good. one thing i did not like about your search result in your store list page. why do i have to search by store name only to have search output? why cant i search by product name? IT WOULD BE GREAT TO search by a product name OR store name and search output comes as a store who have that specific products. is it possible?

I AM TALKING ABOUT STORE LIST PAGE.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Searching by product name is not supported in store list page. Right now there is no in-built way of doing that either. Though it can be custom coded. If you are interested you can reach us here – https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/
      Thanks!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.