Strip split payments

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      L Stewart
      Participant

Hi,

I have set up stripe split payments and done many tests.
      But the payment in stripe is not being sent to the connected account.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,

Are you using any other Stripe plugin in your site except WCFM Stripe Split pay?
      Please show me screenshot from WCFM Admin Setting -> Payment Setting
      Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> wcfm-stripe log -> is any error generated?

Thanks You!

L Stewart
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
        L Stewart
        Participant
        Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Hi,
        This log is old (12/04/2020), could you please check if there is a more recent error log there?
        Thanks!

L Stewart
      Participant
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      As I can see from the log, there is nothing wrong with your stripe payments. You are using Stripe in test mode. So it’s not getting reflected in your stripe account. You can make a transaction in live mode with minimum amount to confirm this.
      Thanks!

paul-8288
      Participant

Did you get this working? I have the same problem, if I enable 3D secure then the connected account get no payment, if I disable 3D then it works fine and the connected account gets its payment. This is in test mode, the connected accounts should still show the transaction being transferred in test mode. Its only when 3D is enabled it doesn’t work properly, money is then not transferrable for 7 days because the connected accounts/accounts are not flagged in the API.

L Stewart
      Participant

@paul-8288 no I haven’t looked much further into this. I just tested using a non secure card and the split payment did work. So it looks like you’re right – it’s something to do with the 3D secure payment.

I think I’ll need to do a live test.

L Stewart
      Participant

I’ve just tried to create a live stripe account and i am still seeing test data? and it looks like this

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      paul-8288
      Participant

You probably have test data switched on in WCFM payment settings, dont forget to update the keys with the ones from your live stripe settings. Also from that screenshot it looks like your creating express or custom accounts in stripe, if you want standard accounts, have a look at the fix I posted here
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/connect-vendors-to-stripe/

If you want to carry on testing, try using it with this card number, in test mode this forces it to use a 3D secure card and where it keeps failing for me.

But if you get it setup live, let me know.

L Stewart
      Participant

Can someone from WCFM please reply. I am trying to set up a vendor in LIVE environment. When we get to the end of the stripe process we see the attached message.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      paul-8288
      Participant

Can you post a screentshot with the client id partially hidden of your stripe settings in WCFM and also your stripe connect settings? In stripe goto settings at the bottom, and then click on connect settings, it should take you to this page
      https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/applications

paul-8288
      Participant

Sorry should have said, that error basically means you havent input the 2 redirect urls in stripe settings. Dont forget live and test are different keys/ids.

L Stewart
      Participant

thanks @paul-8288. I have both the live and test keys/client ID’s setup.

But turns out I only have the redirects set up for test environment. So i’ll add these URLS into the live environment now. Thank you! Feel like an idiot.

Though I’ll probably be back here again with another question.

paul-8288
      Participant

ha ha no worries, self interest, I want to see how the 3D card works in a live env and if the client gets the split pay or not.

paul-8288
      Participant

How did it work out on live @L Stewart?

L Stewart
      Participant

@paul-8288 I did a live test with my personal card which I believe is 3D secure. But it didn’t actually ask me for any additional checks. I am not a developer – but I think it’s got something to do with Stripe 3D secure check being set as ‘optional’ – I assume it makes an evaluation of the risk level ?

No idea. But the payment went through fine and the split payment work. Not sure this helps at all.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.