WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Thanks for Best Multi Vendor Shipping System!
- August 20, 2018 at 2:09 pm #28996
Hello good wcfm support team,
1- I’ve been testing the shipping system, I haven’t test it fully yet, but I can tell it is almost perfect.
1- I remember asking Dokan so many times to make it translatable but they never cared. But in WCfM you can translate shipping UI with WPML !!
2- WCMp shipping atm is no go, vendors cannot choose not to send to regions set by admin. But in WCfM you can give Vendors the freedom to ship or not ship to any region !
That Means – WCfM Marketplace combined the best of 2 worlds and it has the best shipping solution atm.
I will be investigating more and update you with any bugs found.
This is just a Thank You topic.
Thanks alot wclovers.
- August 20, 2018 at 2:14 pm #28998
Thanks a lot for for all your cooperation 🙂
We are testing that issue you have mention in another thread.
Just to mention, very soon “Per Product Shipping” will be also there.
- August 20, 2018 at 2:36 pm #29000
You guys deserve all the appreciation and we’re welling to help as much as we can.
“Just to mention, very soon “Per Product Shipping” will be also there.”
What is special about it compared to Zone Wise Shipping ?
- August 20, 2018 at 4:27 pm #29009
Thank you 🙂
Well, per product shipping allows to define country specific product shipping rates.
You may check this for reference – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/per-product-shipping/
- October 3, 2018 at 2:39 am #33113
I second that. Great work on the plugin and support.
- October 3, 2018 at 3:19 am #33115
- October 3, 2018 at 6:54 pm #33224This reply has been marked as private.
- November 1, 2018 at 12:24 pm #35511
why you delete my issue about verification issue???
- November 2, 2018 at 10:08 am #35570
Nothing deleted, here it is – https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/verification-does-not-work/
You have posted without login so you can’t find them.
- November 2, 2018 at 10:10 am #35571
- November 3, 2018 at 12:29 am #35613
- November 3, 2018 at 5:24 am #35614
it’s OK, I understand your point.
- December 10, 2018 at 2:34 pm #39528
I am still confused.
If I have a vendor in the UK, how do i set, for example, free shipping to the UK and different price for America
And if I have a vendor in America, how do i set shipping free for American customers and extra for the rest of the world?
- December 10, 2018 at 3:02 pm #39530
Thanks for get in touch with us.
Well, you may off course setup this.
You may setup different shipping cost by country-state shipping.
But best to setup shipping by zone, then you will have different shipping method and shipping class support as well.
Hope you already checked this -> https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/
Well, you have setup shipping zones as admin first under WooCommerce -> Setting -> Shipping
- December 10, 2018 at 7:45 pm #39564
Ah! I missed a step in woo-commerce! thank you.
Is there a way to set a warning on a product that there are no shipping options for a customer before adding to cart?
- December 11, 2018 at 5:57 am #39591
“Is there a way to set a warning on a product that there are no shipping options for a customer before adding to cart?”
– No, WooCommerce check this at checkout after customer insert his address. Actually, shipping totally related to customer address.
- December 11, 2018 at 11:25 am #39651
I want to thank you for shipping edit as Admin feature released in last update, it is one of the best features !! It saved me .
- December 11, 2018 at 11:47 am #39652
You are welcome and thanks for the tips 🙂
- December 13, 2018 at 10:05 am #39920
How do you force your vendors to use their own shipping methods and not the system shipping methods created for the site?
- December 13, 2018 at 11:07 am #39932
How you want to force this?
If a vendor not yet setup his own shipping then what will restricted for that vendor?
The topic ‘Thanks for Best Multi Vendor Shipping System!’ is closed to new replies.