The fixed commission is taken per product and not per order.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace The fixed commission is taken per product and not per order.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      websitting.com
      Participant

Hello, I would like the fixed commission to be taken once for the order. I take 0.25 to amortize the payment costs but if a person takes 10 times an article at 1 € there is 2.5 € of costs in addition to the percentage commission, what to do?

Thank you in advance !

whatever112
      Participant

I have a question quite similar to this one.
      I would like to define the commission per order and per amount of the order. For example I would like to define the commission as fixed+percentage just as the commission per vendor sales but then per order

example:
      fixed fee of €0,30 per order and 10% for orders upto €20.00
      fixed fee of €0,30 per order and 5% for orders upto €50.00
      fixed fee of €0,00 per order and 5% for order above €50.00

Is it possible to do such a thing?
      Thanks in advance

victor Ehrlich
      Participant

I have the same question
      I want to set a commission based on the cost of the item, not based on order total.

Jitske Naberman
      Participant

Are there any updates on this? In urgent need of fixed commission per order and not on a per product basis. Currently using the percentage + fixed commission model and seeing that orders with more than 1 product receive a too high admin fee due to this.

What we’re looking for is: percentage per product (as per rule) + single fixed fee per order.

Note that ideally the fixed fee is divided over multiple vendors if the products from multiple vendors are included in the order, if the vendors are using the same shiping class.

same here I follow

I found this https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/commission-per-order/ and it works but I need to know if this works too for commissions setted up in the submissions tab of the frontend dashboard.

Jitske Naberman
      Participant

I checked, but this does not solve the problem. I still get commission per product and not per order. Only took some time to find out as most orders don’t contain more than one product.

Main problem could be that de filter is

add_filter( ‘wcfmmp_is_allow_commission_fixed_per_unit’, ‘__return_false’ );

However, my setup is not Fixed commission but Fixed + Percentage

Further more, the commission should also include tax (which it doesn’t) – can do a workaround for this by simply adding the tax in the fixed amount, but would not prefer that.

This really requires a reaction from the WCLovers team.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.