The integration with Dokan Does not show social networks

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums Dokan Multivendor The integration with Dokan Does not show social networks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

I’m using Dokan, because of the integration with Wirecard / Moip

For this reason alone, even though the WCLOVERS team has provided an explanation of how to configure my own Payment Gateway (I can not do this because I am a layman), I am sad that they did not do this on their own, Wirecard allows split payment directly to suppliers, and is available almost worldwide.

But this is not my main issue.

The Dokan store options in the backend do not appear fully on the WCFM frontend, sellers can not edit the full profile of a Dokan store in WCFM. Even in the ultimate version! because I bought the ultimate.

The dokan store social networks do not appear for selection in WCFM, sellers can not display their social pages in the store profile without editing these options.

And when we use WCFM we hope we do not need to use the Dokan dashboard.

Honestly if WCFM says it’s compatible with Dokan, it needs to provide everything that dokan provides, if I’m using it wrong please correct me.

Dokan Options “WORDPRESS ADMIN” x wcfm
      – Banner: wcfm ON
      – Store name: wcfm ON
      – Store URL wcfm OF NO PROBLEM FOR ME

Address 1 wcfm OF NO PROBLEM FOR ME – We have address selection in wcfm
      Address 2 wcfm OF NO PROBLEM FOR ME – We have address selection in wcfm
      Town/City wcfm OF NO PROBLEM FOR ME – We have address selection in wcfm
      Zip Code wcfm OF NO PROBLEM FOR ME – We have address selection in wcfm
      Country wcfm OF NO PROBLEM FOR ME – We have address selection in wcfm

State/County wcfm OF NO PROBLEM FOR ME – We have address selection in wcfm
      State/County or state code wcfm OF NO PROBLEM FOR ME – We have address selection in wcfm
      Phone Number wcfm ON
      Facebook wcfm OF
      Google Plus wcfm OF
      Twitter wcfm OF
      Pinterest wcfm OF
      LinkedIn wcfm OF
      Youtube wcfm OF
      Instagram wcfm OF
      Flickr wcfm OF

Payment Options :
      Bank name wcfm OF
      Account Name wcfm OF
      Account Number wcfm OF
      Bank Address wcfm OF
      Routing Number wcfm OF
      Bank IBAN wcfm OF
      Bank Swift wcfm OF

The re store registry options dokan by WCFM, are also limited, if a user is registered directly by WCFM he can not choose his NAME, the name is assigned by the email address, this is very bad, even if he can edit later in the WCFM panel, I think that the registration page of DOKAN should be more complete in WCFM, do not leave the panel limited just to sell your Marketplace, your marketplace is sold because your work is very good with WCFM.

And as I said I’m dependent on DOKAN for the Gateway WIRECARD to be atutomatized

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

For this reason alone, even though the WCLOVERS team has provided an explanation of how to configure my own Payment Gateway (I can not do this because I am a layman), I am sad that they did not do this on their own, Wirecard allows split payment directly to suppliers, and is available almost worldwide.

– This payment setting is for WCFM Marketplace, not for Dokan.

The re store registry options dokan by WCFM, are also limited, if a user is registered directly by WCFM he can not choose his NAME, the name is assigned by the email address, this is very bad, even if he can edit later in the WCFM panel, I think that the registration page of DOKAN should be more complete in WCFM, do not leave the panel limited just to sell your Marketplace, your marketplace is sold because your work is very good with WCFM.

– Are you using WCFM – membership addon and it’s vendor registration form?
      If so, then you may enable Name and other fields or registration form.

Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-vendor-registration/

Dokan Options “WORDPRESS ADMIN” x wcfm

– Sorry, I don’t understand this part!

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant

– This payment setting is for WCFM Marketplace, not for Dokan.

WCFM Marketplace Can you use wirecard payment gateway and split payments? I find that it is still not possible, I have to configure it on its own, it is not something that comes natively, at least not in the latest updates that I tested

– Are you using WCFM – membership addon and it’s vendor registration form?
      If so, then you may enable Name and other fields or registration form.

I just had not seen it, I feel a little embarrassed. Is it possible to link custom ACF fields to the WCFM custom fields of the membership registration form?

Would it be possible to answer these questions in this topic?

if it is not possible I will go to the specific forum

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you use wirecard payment gateway and split payments?

– We have this in plan but not yet added.

I just had not seen it, I feel a little embarrassed. Is it possible to link custom ACF fields to the WCFM custom fields of the membership registration form?

– It’s possible to add custom field for vendor registration form – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-vendor-registration/
      No third party plugin require.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.