Vendor Address on Invoice

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Toni
      Participant

Hi,

thanks for your great Work. I hope you can help me.

I use WCMP, WCFM Ultimate, WCMP PDF Invoice and WC PDF Invoices & Packing Slips.

I have to indicate the Vendor’s address on the Invoice. At WCMP the Vendor can cutomize/edit Invoice Template himself.

Is there a way to add this in WCFM? That would be the best solution for me and just great.

I am looking forward to your answer.

Toni

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

It’s right, there is no such way to edit PDF invoice template in WCfM.

We are working on this and going to add support of such meta options for vendors, e.g. Address, VAT/TAX number etc.

Between, I am moving this into Feature Request (https://wclovers.com/forums/forum/wcfm-feature-request/) forum for better tracking.

Thank You

Toni
      Participant

Thanks for your quick reply.

That’s great that you work on it! When do you plan approximately to implement it?

Do you have now any solution for me as I can display Vendor’s address on the Customer Invoice?

Is not possible, just use the Store Address “Dasboard>Settings>Branding>StoreAddress” or the Billing Address “Dashboard>Profile Manager>Address>Billing” , insert a custom field with TAX number and display on Invoice???

A Code or custom plugin for something like that would be great! Similar to how you did it here https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/customize-pdf-invoice/

Perhaps that helps WCMp written to a user “In order to display the Vendor Address inside the invoice, please fetch the product_id and the corresponding vendor_id using $vendor = get_wcmp_product_vendors($product->get_id());. Then fetch the address and other information from the vendor_id and display the same.”

I hope so much that you can help me to get further. I’m really grateful for every solution!

Regards Toni

Toni
      Participant

Hi,

When do you plan to implement this function?

If it takes longer, there is now a solution to display vendors address?

What do you think about the suggestion above to display the store address on Invoice?

Do you have a code?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have a query regarding this!

Now customer receive only one Invoice for the order.

Do you want to send separate invoice from all vendors to customer with vendor details?

OR, only one invoice as now but with vendor details will be there as it’s there in mail body?

Thank You

Toni
      Participant

Hi,

Yes, I would like to sende separate invoice from all vendors to customer with vendor details ( Address, unique invoice number, VAT and cancalaction & refund policy).

Each Vendor use their own consecutive number ranges with his unique invoice number e.g. prefix first letter of the vendors name + ID and suffix numbers from 1 to x

The vendor does not need to be able to edit the invoice because all fields are available in the dahsboard, except the TAX number. That would be an additional custom field in the store address, if you want to use this for the invoice address.

The buyer can download the invoices for each Vendor under “My Account> Order”, so invoice per vendor.

Is it possible to do this for you?

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Actually, we are implementing something like this to send separate invoice from each vendor to customer.

It will be there very soon.

Thank You

Toni
      Participant

Sounds great!

Will it also be compatible with WC Marketplace PDF invoice and implemented in Vendor dashboard?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

If you are talking about WCMp PDF Invoice plugin, then NO.

WCfM PDF Invoice no way dependent or connected with this add-on, it will be stand alone implementation.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

This has been implemented in WCFM 5.0.0

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Address on Invoice’ is closed to new replies.