Vendor Avatar not showing in Blogs, Comments, Replies

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendor Avatar not showing in Blogs, Comments, Replies

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      pisidia
      Participant

Hi!

So the VENDOR AVATAR which is in the Vendor Dashboard-Profile section, is not saved to the default WordPress PROFILE PICTURE. I do see, however, that the information in the Vendor ABOUT box in the same Vendor Dashboard profile section, is saved to the default WordPress “Biographical Info” section.

The issue I am having is that my website blog takes user data which it displays in blogs and in any Comments or Replies, from the default WP Profile Picture and Biographical Info sections. So now it shows the text in the Vendor’s Profile “ABOUT” box, but no Vendor photo.

My questions:
      1. Why is the Vendor Avatar in Dashboard Profile section not saved to default WP Profile Picture?
      2. How can I get the Vendor Avatar in Profile section, to be saved to the default WP Profile Picture? (Is this not advisable?)
      3. What is the best way to resolve this and to get the Vendor Avatar in Dashboard Profile section to show up in blogs, replies, comments, etc?

Many Thanks

Auhouse.ru
      Participant

+

pisidia
      Participant

Found the answer, thanks to a fellow user.
      @Auhouse.ru – See this thread:

https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/including-vendor-owner-avatar-profile-pic-in-vendors-store/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.