Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Vendor Avatar not showing in Blogs, Comments, Replies
- April 25, 2020 at 8:22 pm #122965pisidiaParticipant
So the VENDOR AVATAR which is in the Vendor Dashboard-Profile section, is not saved to the default WordPress PROFILE PICTURE. I do see, however, that the information in the Vendor ABOUT box in the same Vendor Dashboard profile section, is saved to the default WordPress “Biographical Info” section.
The issue I am having is that my website blog takes user data which it displays in blogs and in any Comments or Replies, from the default WP Profile Picture and Biographical Info sections. So now it shows the text in the Vendor’s Profile “ABOUT” box, but no Vendor photo.
1. Why is the Vendor Avatar in Dashboard Profile section not saved to default WP Profile Picture?
2. How can I get the Vendor Avatar in Profile section, to be saved to the default WP Profile Picture? (Is this not advisable?)
3. What is the best way to resolve this and to get the Vendor Avatar in Dashboard Profile section to show up in blogs, replies, comments, etc?
- April 27, 2020 at 10:21 pm #123816Auhouse.ruParticipant
- May 4, 2020 at 6:34 pm #126528pisidiaParticipant
Found the answer, thanks to a fellow user.
@Auhouse.ru – See this thread:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.