Vendor Dashboard Issues (Products and Shipping)

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Sean Mac
      Participant

Hi!

I’m having a couple of issues with the vendor dashboard:

1. The main product dashboard doesn’t load the vendors list of products. It remains stuck in “processing”. I checked all the menu links in the vendor dashboard and they all load correctly.
      2. The enabling store shipping doesn’t save in the vendor dashboard. The odd thing is the settings are still applied to the products. For instance, if the vendor selects “Enable Shipping”, “Shipping by Zone” and clicks “Save”, the shipping methods are applied to the products but the dashboard settings don’t reflect store shipping was enabled once the page is refreshed.

Also, I have a question about inventory. Is it possible for vendors to receive low threshold notifications for their inventory? Currently, I don’t see how they are notified when their stock is low or depleted.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Sean Mac
      Participant

Update: Please disregard number 1. I applied custom changes and just needed to update the wcfm-view-products.php in my child theme. The product dashboard loads correctly now.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

2. The enabling store shipping doesn’t save in the vendor dashboard. The odd thing is the settings are still applied to the products. For instance, if the vendor selects “Enable Shipping”, “Shipping by Zone” and clicks “Save”, the shipping methods are applied to the products but the dashboard settings don’t reflect store shipping was enabled once the page is refreshed.

– Setting saved or this screen also stuck for you? can you please share a test vendor with me to test this?
      Well, hope you have added “Store Shipping” as zone shipping method under WC Shipping zone setting?

3. Also, I have a question about inventory. Is it possible for vendors to receive low threshold notifications for their inventory? Currently, I don’t see how they are notified when their stock is low or depleted.

– No, not yet there. We will add this option soon.

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

Hi,

2. Since I left the last message, I installed a fresh copy of wordpress and now the shipping seems to be working. Sorry to have bothered you with that issue! (That’s exactly why I do fresh installs periodically. And thanks SO MUCH for the “Shipping by Weight” feature!)

3. I look forward to having low threshold notifications for my vendors! That would be greatly beneficial.

I discovered another issue regarding shipping. In the “Shipping” product manage tab, the vendors can’t override their store shipping. If they set the shipping per product, the shipping cost isn’t applied to the item at checkout (see screenshots below). This isn’t a big problem because most of my vendors don’t even use this option but I would like to have it working correctly.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

2. It’s fine, great to know it’s working perfectly for you 🙂

3. Sure, we will add this very soon.

“I discovered another issue regarding shipping. In the “Shipping” product manage tab, the vendors can’t override their store shipping. If they set the shipping per product, the shipping cost isn’t applied to the item at checkout (see screenshots below). This isn’t a big problem because most of my vendors don’t even use this option but I would like to have it working correctly.”
      – We will definitely take care of this, thanks for informing this.

have a great day 🙂

Sean Mac
      Participant

You’re welcome! And thank YOU for great support and a truly awesome product!

You have a great day as well! 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome!

Same to you 🙂

katherine
      Participant

Hi.
      I’m having the same problem with…

‘In the “Shipping” product manage tab, the vendors can’t override their store shipping. If they set the shipping per product, the shipping cost isn’t applied to the item at checkout (see screenshots below). ‘

When will this be mended?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

At product level vendor may adjust shipping cost but can not define shipping cost -> https://ibb.co/jWgjVr8

Shipping global setting is required for this work properly.

Please check this once -> https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/

Thank You

Sean Mac
      Participant

Ah! Got it. Thank you very much!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Dashboard Issues (Products and Shipping)’ is closed to new replies.