Vendor Payment can't view and edit status

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendor Payment can't view and edit status

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nnapus
      Participant

I can’t view the transaction detail, and I can’t edit the status of the transaction.
      Each transaction does not have a link to view a detail or edit the status.

This function works smoothly in WCMp that I can click for view transaction detail and the status can change to complete when I paid the vendor.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Possibly you are talking about wp-admin -> WCMp -> Commission page

But there is nothing like this in WCFM for Admin.

WCFM payment tab is there only for Vendors, now why a vendor are allowed to edit/change transaction status?

Thank You

nnapus
      Participant

Ok, I might say something wrong.

I mean;
      1. The vendor cannot view the detail of the transaction. In the payment tab – each item shows transaction id and commission id which does not link to the order id. So the vendor does not know about the source of money.

2. After the admin paid the vendor, the transaction status in the vendor payments tab does not change to complete; it shows processing all the time.
      2.1 For Admin:: In wp-admin -> WCMp -> Commission page; The admin can edit the commission item and can mark the item as paid. (I don’t have a problem on this page.)
      2.2 For Vendor:: After 2.1 in the vendor page -> Payment tab on the payment history at the transaction status should show complete instead of processing.
      But it never shows complete status. This is my issue.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Payment can't view and edit status’ is closed to new replies.