Vendor Payout via Stripe Connect

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dan Eng

Hi,
      I am hoping to use WCFM Marketplace (I have purchased all WCFM plugins) for my platform and I would like to understand the following:
      1) Is it possible for order to be completed only when customer acknowledge receiving the item or after 14 days of receiving the item (delivered status)?
      Vendors will only get paid when items have been delivered in the above situations.

2) What type of account should vendors create for Stripe?
      I think that Stripe connect is being used on the WCFM Marketplace and vendor will need a Stripe account to receive their payments. On Stripe, there are 3 types of accounts (Standard, Express and Custom) and some are only available in certain countries.

Thanks for the great work.

Hope to hear from you soon.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for gt in touch with us and that’s great to know you are using WCFM Marketplace 🙂

1. Well, you may set “Withdrawal Threshold” to 14, so that vendor can not withdrawal for that order till 14 days.

2. Stripe Standard will work for the purpose. It’s direct transfer from Admin Stripe Account to Vendor’s Stripe account

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Payout via Stripe Connect’ is closed to new replies.