Vendor policies in checkout

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DeinDorfleben
      Participant

Hello WCLOVERS,

the German law requires to display the vendor policy with a checkbox on the checkout form. The enhancement WooCommerce Germanized enables to display my shop policy but not the policy of the seller shop (vendor).

Can you tell me how I can do this within WCFM?

Thank you very much for your feedback,
      Florian

Craig
      Participant

What if you have products from 5 different vendors in cart. Do you need to show all those polices?

Are you sure the policy required at cart by the country is needed for “each vendor” or just the “marketplace policy”?

orth.bastian
      Participant

Any solution for this topic?

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

+1

What if you have products from 5 different vendors in cart.

As multivendor checkout based on WCFM Stripe Split Pay does currently not work properly for the requirements in Europe:
      A) no tax split and wrong tax on shippment:
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/tax-on-shipping-incorrect-based-on-cart-and-not-on-choice-of-vendor/
      B) only american cards (Visa, Master) can be used and none of the many other stripe supported payment gateways such as apple pay, google pay, giropay, SEPA, etc.,

Therefore I assume all participants on this post go for singlevendor checkout with PayPal. So than it’s absolutely fine to have one policy button per vendor, because there will be only one and one button for platform policy.

“Are you sure the policy required at cart …” It should be on the checkout page, not in the shopping cart!
      And yes, the request of DeinDorfleben was to have this button for each vendor…

And I would even go a step further and add one point:
      Germanized plugin displays to each product price the amount of VAT (if there is VAT) and a link to shipping cost. This shipping cost link directs to a page where I have write something like:
      “sorry, please go to the single product page or the store page of the vendor you want to by something from and search for policy tab and have a look to shipping prices there or put a product into your cart and let the costs calculate”
      Actually it would be correct to link this “shipping cost” directly to the store policy of a vendor. Probably difficult to do but this would be correct.

Alexandru Buzatu
      Participant

i am waiting for a solution on this too.
      the vendor’s policies should be listed on the checkout ( for each of the vendors )

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.