Vendor Registration form problems

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      pdishman
      Participant

Several things on the vendor registration form
      1) Layout is messed up – see part of it in attachment
      2) Where are fields coming from? City State/County etc. They are not part of vendor registration tab (see attached)
      3) State/County field – it is a drop down field with nothing in it and you can’t type in the box
      3) Order of Fields – how do I change?

Thank you for your help

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-vendor-registration/

You have enabled “Address” fields.

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

Yes… I did enable address field. You did not respond to this support topic.
      1) the layout is a mess – it needs to be fixed
      2) state/county is a drop down with nothing in it and you can’t even type in the box (and where is that field coming from – I don’t want it to say state/county, I want to edit it.
      3) I want to edit order of fields (how do i do that)
      4)And I want city and state to be required – how do i do that?

This needs to be fixed
      Thank you for your help

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is the template for this page – wp-content\plugins\wc-multivendor-membership\templates\vendor_registration.php

You may override this at your child theme\wcfm\membership\vendor_registration.php – now edit and change as per your requirement.

Between, this is template already looks edited, atleast style. This is not default style for this page! Please be sure you have set Membership and Registration pages at WCFM Admin Setting -> Dashboard Pages

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

Ok, so I did add an image (since you can’t add a feature image) and some text blocks to the page (vendor-membership). Apparently you are saying any added text or styling to page is going to break the form? That is to bad…

Also the registration form is something you should fix globally for everyone. I know that the order is preference on my part – but standard order is address, city, state, zip
      Also the state/country field you have as drop down and it is empty and cannot be filled – that needs to be fixed
      And if the address is check marked as required, then city, state and zip should also be set as required.

Thank you so much for fixing this! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, so I did add an image (since you can’t add a feature image) and some text blocks to the page (vendor-membership). Apparently you are saying any added text or styling to page is going to break the form? That is to bad…

– If you change page styles then it will off course break. But you may off course style your custom contents.

Also the registration form is something you should fix globally for everyone. I know that the order is preference on my part – but standard order is address, city, state, zip

– We will change this order

Also the state/country field you have as drop down and it is empty and cannot be filled

– DO you have selected any country? If not, then choose. State field will populate with that country’s states.

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

Well, as I have already said on the State drop down field, it appears that there is nothing in the drop down. There is nothing to select.

Also, please make sure that city, state and zip are marked as required

Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please share this registration page with me to check once!

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have checked this. Possibly your theme or some other plugin added an additional “p” wrapper with all form elements and that breaks the total form style!

https://ibb.co/PjdZVb8

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

The drop down field for the state field still has not been fixed – it drops down with nothing in it, so you can not select a state. Can you tell me when this will be fixed?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have checked this. Possibly your theme or some other plugin added an additional β€œp” wrapper with all form elements and that breaks the total form style!

– I already told you reason for this. Your theme breaking this, please contact your theme author for fix for this. it’s beyond our hand.

Thank You

pdishman
      Participant

Ah, did not realize that the state drop down was part of the form breaking. Have reached out to the theme developer. Are there any plugins that you could recommend that could be the problem..? I have tried deactivating my form plugins, but they were not it. I have many plugins all of which I need of course!

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I think it’s due to theme, in general plugins does not modify such things.

Just try once by activate any WP default theme, it will be clear to you.

Also clear site caches before check.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

test reply

Bingal

checking …

pdishman
      Participant

test

pdishman
      Participant

won’t let me post see attached…

Attachments:
      pdishman
      Participant

Weird… the attachment above is my post that it won’t let me post (been trying to post it for awhile now), I get the error msg that you see on the above attachment. but it seems i can post everything else, doesn’t make any sense…

iamsilentsavior
      Participant

country dropdown list is empty

how can it works ?????

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please go to wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Setting -> check what you have set at “Selling Location” and “Shipping Location”?

Thank You

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendor Registration form problems’ is closed to new replies.