Vendor withdrawal & payments questions / Mondial RELAY / Auction

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Vendor withdrawal & payments questions / Mondial RELAY / Auction

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello
      I have purchased both WCFM MMplace & ULTIMATE plugins for your info.. I believe your plugin is really very encouraging, however still deserves a few VERY important features to make the final crazy difference.

Questions:

1- I wish, like on Vinted or eBay, that anybody could VERY SIMPLY publish a product without goingt throught the overall “VENDOR” status. I mean, there are so many people that don t want to be bothered with creating a shop, setting up stocks numbers etc. They want to create an account, log in, publish a product very simply, put few pictures and the price and setup  available shipping options and that’s it. Is there a way to enable a very quick and efficient “Selling product” option so that my future “vendors” do feel much more like “sellers” and not “vendors” or “shop owners” ? 

2 – Which way can we integrate MONDIAL RELAY plugin ? I believe this is mandatory. Without it, any shop in France cannot work since all users are tracking their stuffs with it. It is not only labels creation , but as well the real shipping process. WHY ? Because then as soon as an end purchaser is signing the reception, MONDIAL RELAY sends the signal to the marketplace that the item has been dispatch. From there, we should be able to setup a rule saying : “if purchaser does not confirm the good reception within 48 hours;, then the order is automatically marked as FINISHED 

3 – Today I still do not understand how the withdrawal process work :    – A good was purchased from Vendor X to purchaser Y    – Vendor X fills in the shippin tracking info     – Purchaser Y receives the good    – Purchaser Y confirms in his MY ACCOUNT page he received the order    – What does Vendor X has to do then ? Shall he manually mark the Purchaser Y order as “COMPLETED”?     –  I tried to simulate such case but as admin , even if Vendor X put the order as “COMPLETED”, it is still shown as “on going/in process” in the admin box…

4- When I setup auto approve the withdrawal requests from vendors, is the dashboard just using my PAYPAL account / PAYPAL secrete key , to directly send the requested money to the VENDOR Paypal account? or is it the admin that must very manually have a look at how much os the VENDOR payment, go into his admin paypal account, retrive the VENDOR Payal email, Paste it in Paypal, insert tge VENDOR payment amount, and send the money ? 

5- Do you have the plan to setup an auction extension ? 

Thanks
      With lot of love
      Seb

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your token of appreciation! Please find our responses categorically:

1. Your viewpoint is very interesting indeed and we will ofcourse think about it, basically WordPress sets up a specific user role for these vendors and apart from that there are a number of factors such as commission, withdrawal etc which has to be linked with the site-admin, so sometimes this registration process is more of a preventive flow then just easing up the flow of the site. But definitely we will give a thought on your proposal and check if it can be taken into consideration.

2. As of now MONDIAL RELAY plugin isn’t compatible with us, however as it’s a WooCommerce plugin you can check the respective API’s provided and thus can make it compatible. We will have to check if the plugin allows certain parameter and then it can be confirmed.

3. Well, basically the vendor has to claim the amount from the admin to get the money, perhaps you can have a look here for better understanding- https://docs.wclovers.com/withdrawal/ or https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-withdrawal/

4. If auto-approve is selected then the amount is directly transferred to Vendor account. But this is only possible for payment-mode which allows auto-approval. As you are using Paypal which supports manual transaction, approval from the admin is always required and thus you can manually process the commission.

5. We already have couple of auction plugins compatible with us and you can check it from here – https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-plugins/. I believe these aution plugins will serve the purpose.

Regards,
      WCFM Team

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Vendor withdrawal & payments questions / Mondial RELAY / Auction’ is closed to new replies.