Vendors: select Shipping Method via checkboxes

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Vendors: select Shipping Method via checkboxes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bee_Admin
      Participant

Hello, I wish to give vendors the easiest way possible to select local pickup shipping method, without having to use the “shipping by zone”-settings. This is the functionality I’m looking for (see attached image as a reference):

– The default setting is delivery. This setting cant be unselected.
      – Aside from the default shipping method, vendors can choose to offer local pickup. They can set this via checkbox in their “Shipping” settings.
      – If at least one product vendor doesnt offer local pickup, the buyer cant choose local pickup in the checkout.

What would be the best way to achieve this? Any help is much appreciated!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

If at least one product vendor doesnt offer local pickup, the buyer cant choose local pickup in the checkout.

– Well, then your site will have only shipping option “Local Pickup”, right?

And no cost for this!

Thank You

Bee_Admin
      Participant

Hi,

– Well, then your site will have only shipping option “Local Pickup”, right?

Not quite. The default is always “free shipping”-method. Vendors should be able to offer local pickup by activating a simple checkbox in the store manager, as shown in the attachment. How can I add a checkbox like that?

The conditions in the checkout I need are:
      – if a customer selects products of a “local pickup”-enabled vendor, this option should be selectable in the checkout.
      – if there are multiple vendors, or a single one who doesnt offer free shipping, then the only available method is “free shipping”.

Thanks for your help!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

You may setup all these, please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Vendors: select Shipping Method via checkboxes’ is closed to new replies.