Views for templates WCFM-Ultimate not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Views for templates WCFM-Ultimate not working

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Zeljo
      Participant

Hello,

I am not able to override template files (views folder) for WCFM-Ultimate for any template files. I put the folder /wcfmu/ in my theme, then I create a subfolder, for example, /wc_bookings/ and copy the file I want to override, but nothing happens, it does not seem to work. Why am I not able to override views from this plugin at all, because WCMF views override does work.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please override this here – your child theme/wcfm//wc_bookings/

Thank You

Zeljo
      Participant

This only works for WCFM, not for WCFM-Ultimate, the templating does not work, okay? Can I get some attention here, and get someone to actually check this? The template files I am not able to override this way are:

wcfmu-view-wcbookings-products-manage.php (plugin path /wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/wc_bookings/)

Check this on your side and you’ll see that it does not work, you can’t override these files from a WordPress theme.

david_kogan
      Participant

Did you get any replay? The same problem I’m facing at the moment

Hello,

Override also works for WCFM U.

“wcfmu-view-wcbookings-products-manage.php” -> this file is part of Product manager so it’s override not working as all codes written using hooks.

In fact it’s more easy to edit/manipulate this file. There has filter for each field groups, just change using that.
      Please know us what exactly you want to change, We will guide you accordingly.

Thanks.

david_kogan
      Participant

I would like to override the view/reports/wcfmu-html-report-sales-by-product.php file.

Both child-theme/wcfm/reports and child-theme/wcfmu/reports are not working.

Because My vendors are still seeing products sold by other vendors.

Also, man german translations are not working correctly when changing the .po files and .mo files there are still not loaded correctly so I need to change the domain for the translation to make it work.

Hello,

“view/reports/wcfmu-html-report-sales-by-product.php” – this file override is not possible because this file is part of wcfmu-view-reports-sales-by-product.php.

Because My vendors are still seeing products sold by other vendors.
      >>Sorry, we didn’t get you, in your vendor dashboard -> report section you can see other vendor’s products order report?

Please for translate use “Loco translate” plugin, https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners
      Example:
      WP dashboard -> Loco Translate -> Plugins -> select WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate -> Select your site language(or click on New language and add your site language) -> search the string “Sales by product” and translate -> save.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.