Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › WCFM Main Language…where to set?
- April 21, 2020 at 5:56 pm #121358
- April 21, 2020 at 5:57 pm #121360
WCFM user settings are set to ENGLISH.
- April 21, 2020 at 7:43 pm #121406SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch.
If I understand you correctly, you want WCFM dashboard Menu’s in English, currently its showing in Doich language.
You can change site language from wp-admin > Settings > Site Language. Alternately, if you want to change a particular translation the you can do so using Loco Translate.
Let me know how it goes.
- April 22, 2020 at 2:16 pm #121698
- April 22, 2020 at 4:03 pm #121751
SOLVED, I have to reinstall WCFM membership…
- April 22, 2020 at 4:26 pm #121778SushobhanKeymaster
Glad you figure out the solution and thanks for keeping us posted.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.