WCFM Marketplace Default Store Logo and Banner are not shown

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ssoharabsafe
      Participant

WCFM Marketplace Default Store Logo and Banner images are not shown properly, If I change that to something else then it gets broken.

I hope to hear from you soon!
      Thank You!

marcinzywy
      Participant

Hi ssoharabsafe,

I have the same issue, you can find my post here:

https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/problem-store-logo-and-banner-are-not-loading-after-the-update-to-version-6-4-1/

So far I couldn’t solve this myself. If no luck I will have to revert my installation to previous version.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

This has bee =n already resolved in WCFM latest update, 6.4.1

labdhee mehta
      Participant

Helo, i want the vendors to not be able to change the banner, but only the logo.

also want to make it level wise, say a platinum member gets to get change both logo and banner..

also customer height doesn’t resize the banner but just displays a broken part of the image.. resize should be inbuild coz not all users will upload the same size .

Hello,

i want the vendors to not be able to change the banner, but only the logo.
      >>Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

add_filter('wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_general', 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_general_custom1804', 50, 2 );
      function wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_general_custom1804($general_fields,$vendor_id) {
      	$current_plan = wcfm_get_membership();	
      	if(isset($current_plan) &&  ($current_plan == 10) ) { //replace the current plan id with your free membership plan id which vendor's cann't update banner
      		unset($general_fields['banner_type']);
      		unset($general_fields['banner']);
      		unset($general_fields['banner_video']);
      		unset($general_fields['banner_slider']);
      		unset($general_fields['mobile_banner']);
      		unset($general_fields['list_banner_type']);
      		unset($general_fields['list_banner']);
      		unset($general_fields['list_banner_video']);		
      	}
      	return $general_fields;
      }

customer height doesn’t resize the banner but just displays a broken part of the image.. resize should be inbuild coz not all users will upload the same size .
      >>Please check this – https://ibb.co/jc6iFV

There already has a setting option for this.
      Actually, this varies depending upon theme template so we can’t automatically set this.

And off course there is suggestion under vendor setting for this.

Well, you will find that setting option under WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Setting -> Marketplace Tab

Thank You.

Hello,

I still see this problematic behaviour. I have upgraded to the latest version. What I experience is the following:

1) A vendor register and selects a banner and a logo and saves them. Selected banner and logo show normally on the store page
      2) The vendor removes both banner and logo and now the default should apply (I have changed the default ones).
      3) The store page now shows the WCFM default banner and logo which is wrong since I have changed the default ones as an admin

What is wrong?? Can you please fix this??

Thanks
      Chris

Hello,

Please save both admin and vendor’s settings once again, and clear the cache, then check.

Thanks.

Which cache are you refering to exactly?

Hello,

Browser cache, as well your site cache if you are using any cache plugin/hosting cache.

I followed the steps but it did not work. It seems that the bug is still there..

Regards
      Chris

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.