WCFM Membership vendor approval requires for “Pay Pal” payment option.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request WCFM Membership vendor approval requires for “Pay Pal” payment option.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Prince

I have set WCMP to approve vendors upon registration. When I use the WCFM Membership page to subscribe a vendor, the account is registered and payment has made using Pay Pal and it redirect to thank you section. Everything is fine here. But When i check from store manager No pending approvals in the backend, no notification sent to my email.
      Please can you tell me if i am missing anything in settings.

RAJA MUPPIDI

go to settings > Vendor Registration > make sure you have enabled Required Approval method

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks @raja

May go though this for more information – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-vendor-registration/

Thank You

Prince

Thanks you for your information. I realize that the process is working only using bank transfer payment method. Using Pay Pal i am facing issue to get register as a vendor. @WCFM Please let me know that Pay Pal functionality is fully implemented and functional with in this plugin or not.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You may off course use PayPal.

Between, what kind of issues you are having with PayPal ?

Thank You

prince6480
      Participant

Thanks for getting back to me.
      When I try to get register as a vendor over the website after choosing a subscription plan, the whole registration process works smoothly. I get redirected to PayPal & after successful payment, I am getting the Thanks message. But There is no entry for the new registered vendor in admin side. Also email is not going to user & admin.
      I am facing this issue, as I choose PayPal, but with bank transfer payment method, all works fine.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly be sure, PayPal account IPN is enabled.

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Membership vendor approval requires for “Pay Pal” payment option.’ is closed to new replies.