Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › We need end user (vendor) white label version of documentation/instructions.
Tagged: documentation, end user, guides, instructions, learn, tutorial, white label
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by INQQY.
- May 13, 2020 at 5:13 am #130252INQQYParticipant
I couldn’t find any white labeled instructions or documentation for us to post on our website for the end users. There’s plenty for admins/developers but nothing for end users.
There is a pretty steep learning curve for vendors to understand the store system. Any white labeled instructions, documentation, tutorials, or guides?
- May 13, 2020 at 7:52 am #130282admin-5257Participant
https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-knowledgebase/ check this maybe it helps
- May 14, 2020 at 1:47 am #130654INQQYParticipant
Yes its a nice feature but I still have to write up everything. The knowledgebase should be complete and ready to post other than some minor branding edits.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.