WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing – there is no Store Invoice option in WCFM

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing – there is no Store Invoice option in WCFM

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lakijovovic
      Participant

Hi,

I installed ‘WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing Slips’ plugin but in WCFM dashboard I don’t see ‘Store Invoice’ option (under ‘Settings’). I wanted to enable store invoices for the vendors as described in this article: https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-store-invoice/

Does anyone know why this happen?

Thanks,
      Laki

Hello,

Do your using our WCFM free version only?
      For ‘WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing Slips’ plugin support, it will require our WCFM-Ultimate plugin(https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/).

Thanks.

lakijovovic
      Participant

I’m using free version of this plugin. If i use Ultimate version can vendor put his bank account on PDF invoice based on ‘PDF Invoice and Package Slips’ (through WCFM dashboard)?

graficodomenico
      Participant

Hi I need information. I would like the admin to invoice the commissions for the sellers when billing. In practice, registered sellers use their own billing and shipping method to send the goods to customers. Is there a way for the administrator not to create double invoices? It is only for me (administrator) to create invoices for sales commissions to be sent to sellers. the WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin automatically creates sales invoices for customers and the transport document! These are not needed for me because I repeat the transport document and the invoices of the end customers who purchase are generated and sent by the sellers with their own software. How can I solve it?

regards

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.