Forum Replies Created
Anything useful for this one?
- May 6, 2020 at 11:11 am in reply to: How to add "Store Manager" link in Vendor Header Top Menu #127272
Ok thanks. You can close the topic.
Up? Anybody out there?
Ok. Thanks. You can close this one.
- May 6, 2020 at 11:09 am in reply to: Sort option is not existing on the "Store Vendors Listing" page #127269
Any feedback on this?
Great, it is working. Can you please let me know where is this store in the DB? Thanks!
- April 5, 2020 at 10:41 am in reply to: How to add "Store Manager" link in Vendor Header Top Menu #115548
It seems it builds an array of two elements but it is empty.
Anyway, I have attached a screenshot of where I want to add the two links:
1. The Store Manager link
2. Add/Edit Products link
This should be available only for the Vendor user type.
- March 24, 2020 at 6:05 pm in reply to: Product Analytics counter displayed in Front End Product Page #112975
Solve it by myself. Thanks!
$views = (int) get_post_meta( $post->ID, '_wcfm_article_views', true );
- March 20, 2020 at 4:59 pm in reply to: Product Analytics counter displayed in Front End Product Page #112385
Any feedback on this, please? Thanks!
- March 17, 2020 at 12:45 pm in reply to: Add Product Form Modification in the Store Dashboard #111932
Thanks for the help! The message is working also. The only things that are not working are the Brands and Catalog but I have resolved it from CSS.
- March 17, 2020 at 12:22 am in reply to: Add Product Form Modification in the Store Dashboard #111874
- March 16, 2020 at 6:50 pm in reply to: Add Product Form Modification in the Store Dashboard #111844
- March 15, 2020 at 9:33 pm in reply to: Product Analytics counter displayed in Front End Product Page #111691
- February 6, 2020 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Product Analytics counter displayed in Front End Product Page #105900
Thanks for your reply, I will test this shortly!
Can you please let me know how can I add this counter to Blog posts also/articles?
Same here please!
+1 Hello! I am interested also in this!
Thank for the responses!
1) I want to charge a yearly subscription!
– Do you want to setup Subscription product or vendor membership?
Answer: I want to setup a vendor yearly membership (they will pay an annual fee in order to sell items in the marketplace). Let’s say the annual fee is 100 EUR
2) I want to give the users x% off the first year!
– x% of first year’s what?
Answer: Ok! I will rephrase. I want to give them a discount of 90% of the yearly price for their first year. So if the membership is 100 EUR per year, their first year will cost 10 EUR.
Hopefully, I am clear now 🙂
P.S. I will be using Stripe as payment gateway!