Archives

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

  • If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Best Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WordPress › Forums › Search › Search Results for 'update'

Viewing 25 results - 4,226 through 4,250 (of 4,410 total)
  • Author
    Search Results
  • #13784

    Hi,

    WCFM new version has just released.
    This feature has been integrated, kindly update yours and take a look.

    Thank You

    #13783

    Hi,

    WCFM new version has just released.
    Kindly update your WCFM FREE and WCFM Ultimate to the latest version, this issue has been already resolved.

    Thank You

    #13764

    Yes, off course. Our team has already started working on this and will be there very soon.

    Hope you have noticed WCFM last few updates were mainly focused on Dashboard’s new UI/UX, no such functional addition/modification.

    I am sorry for a bit delay but thanks for you patience and cooperation.

    #13762

    Hi,

    This will be part of WCFM next update.

    Thanks for your patience.

    #13736
    WCFM Forum
    Member

    Hi David,

    Thanks for get in touch with us.

    1. Profile Email – It’s actually user billing email field. Username and User Email are very sensitive user info, WCFM does not allow to edit those anyway.

    2. Password Change – It will not a big deal to add password update field under WCFM Profile but we have intentionally kept that away, as per WP standard for changing password – “Forget Password” is the most secure option from site front-end.

    Hope I have addressed all your concerns, if you still have anything else in mind then please feel free to share with us.

    Thank You

    #13723
    gilservant
    Participant

    I have see couple of updates…. Has my suggestion been addressed?

    #13722
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Yeah sure, we will add this in next update.

    #13706

    In reply to: RTL text editors

    Hi,

    Kindly update your WCfM to latest version 3.1.4 – it’s already came up with text editor rtl support.

    Thank You

    #13652

    In reply to: RTL text editors

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi

    Ahh … Really thanks for that.
    I am looking into this and definitely this will be part of core.

    I am trying to integrate this by next update.

    Thank You

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi Bishal,

    Thanks for get in touch with us.

    In single word, answer is NO.
    Now let me explain you –

    For a premium product three things are mainly matters –

    1. Advanced functionality
    2. Support
    3. New updates

    Now for WCfM addons license expiry will stop you to get only the third one, no more automatic updates in your WP dashboard.

    Plugin will be fully functional till lifetime and you may reach us anytime for any assistance as you will be also user of WCfM Free version..

    Hope I may clear your doubts, if you have still anything else in mind then please feel free to reach us anytime.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #13602
    WCFM Forum
    Member

    Hi Rob,

    I have worked on your staging site and fix all those CSS issues, kindly check if there is anything I have missed.
    And off course, all this will be part of WCFM next update.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #13585

    In reply to: License activation

    WCFM Forum
    Member

    Hi,

    Can you please do one thing, deactivate and re-activate WC Bookings plugin once.
    Then go to WCFM capability settings page and just press “Save”, be sure WC Bookings button is “ON”.

    There is nothing wrong in setup as Booking option shown in wp-admin for vednors.

    Can please update your WC Booking plugin to latest, it’t quite old one.

    Thank You

    #13560
    Hello!
    Participant

    Hi!

    It did also excatly same issue on my websites, so I restored my websites back… I will waiting for next updates when I try update WCFM-plugin again.

    #13556
    info6
    Participant

    I also did not get an automatic update and had to download the plugin from your site.

    But more worryingly the CSS on my site is all over the place. Please see attached sreenshot. Please can you send me file for 3.1 as 3.2 has ruined things. I should have updated on a staging site first..

    Or please get a new update to fix this asap

    Thanks

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #13555

    Hi all WCfM Lovers,

    Hope you have already updated your WCfM to 3.1+ and find that it’s changed a lot.

    Now you have full window dashboard beside many more styling options. New graph library as well.

    To achieve all these we have to change WCFM core a lot.

    You are already know that WCfM addons are totally connected to WCfM core so those are also changed in a high level.

    So now it may be possible you may not get automatic update of WCfM addons in your WP dashboard this time.

    Please download those from your my-account dashboard of wclovers.com and update yours.

    Really sorry for the inconveniences. But all these are for betterment so please bare with us this time.

    And I also promise that it will not happen again.

    Thank You

    WCFM Forum
    Member

    WCFM Ultimate or other add-ons are not getting automatic updates!!!

    #13494

    In reply to: categories filter

    WCFM Forum
    Member

    Hi,

    Here is the updated code for you.
    You have to replace this file under – “wcfm-analytics/views/”

    Thank You

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #13491
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    Yeah sure, we are looking into this.
    You are right, this is not because of only Listify, definitely some conflict with other plugin.

    Really sorry for the inconveniences.

    I will update you very soon.

    #13488
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    I am sorry, just a bit confused with “All” button.

    There is no such button at all.

    Between, as I seen from your screenshot WCfM is quite old one. Kindly update this to latest and take a look.

    Thank You

    #13485

    In reply to: categories filter

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    There is no such Settings, but it can be achievable by editing the core plugin file.

    Are you comfortable in doing so ?
    Off course, how you will receive next update?

    Please know your thoughts

    Thank You

    #13484
    info6
    Participant

    Hi there

    Thanks for your support and recent update, it has resolved some issues.

    But in regards

    3. “The other issue is the issue that I have spoken about before where by the product type is not showing completely and is only half shown. You fixed this but then with the recent update it has reverted again. See attached screenshot. Also the CSS is ok for chrome but in firefox it is all over the place and I would suggest you check it on both.”

    I saw your video but it assumes that you have just got listify without any plugins. I think you need to have all the plugins that listify recommends to see some of the issues that we face. In regards, the product type not showing completely, this is an issue in both Chrome and firefox sadly. Perhaps it is a plugin conflict but please can you or your developer try and alter the code so it stays the correct size.

    Thanks for all your help!

    #13480
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    WCfM Ultimate is fully functional even without license activation.

    So just keep activation on your live site. And copy the updated file in production site.

    Am I make sense..

    Thank you

    #13477
    wwestonh
    Participant

    Ok great — I will test with the latest WCFM Ultimate update. Is there any way for me to have 2 license activations for my WCFMU so I can test on my development server while the license remains live on the production setup?

    #13475

    In reply to: categories filter

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    Kindly update WCfM – Analytics to 1.0.2, now it’s even show you Category wise analytics as well.

    Thank You

    #13474
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    WCfM 3.1.1 has just released and it’s added this feature.

    Kindly update yours and take a look.

    Thank You

Viewing 25 results - 4,226 through 4,250 (of 4,410 total)