Best Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WordPress › Forums › Search › Search Results for 'update'
- AuthorSearch Results
- October 10, 2017 at 11:21 pm #14183
In reply to: Report /Home page continues to slide right
Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
This has been resolved in WCFM 3.2.0
Kindly update yours and take a look.Thank You
October 10, 2017 at 7:56 pm #14169WCFM Forum
MemberHi,
Is this resolved for you!!
Please know us the update.
Thank You
October 10, 2017 at 2:54 am #14140In reply to: Questions before but this
Memtimintursun
GuestHello WCFM,
First of all, thank you very much for your time and for the help. I am really appreciate it.
I have installed and changed the code, but it didn’t work. or I should say worked as Empty page.
I have changed; the url was wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpeae-dashboard-ebay and I got the wpeae-dashboard-ebay and changed with “ebayImporter”.
Where is the error?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
add_filter(‘wcfm_menus’, ‘ws_get_wcfm_menus’, 30, 1);
function ws_get_wcfm_menus($wcfm_menus) {
$wcfm_menus[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] = array(
‘label’ => __( ‘Ebay Importer’, ‘whiteshop’),
‘url’ => get_wcfm_ebayImporter_url(),
‘icon’ => ‘shield’
);
return $wcfm_menus;
}function get_wcfm_ebayImporter_url() {
global $WCFM;
$wcfm_page = get_wcfm_page();
$get_wcfm_settings_url = wcfm_get_endpoint_url( ‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’, ”, $wcfm_page );
return $get_wcfm_settings_url;
}// // ADD CONTRACT VIEW
add_action( ‘before_wcfm_load_views’, function($end_point) { // wcfm_load_views
$path = __DIR__ . ‘/views/’;
switch( $end_point ) {
case ‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’:
require_once( $path . ‘wcfm-view-ebayImporter.php’ );
break;
}
});add_filter( ‘wcfm_query_vars’, function( $fields ) {
$wcfm_modified_endpoints = (array) get_option( ‘wcfm_endpoints’ );
$fields[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] = ! empty( $wcfm_modified_endpoints[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] ) ? $wcfm_modified_endpoints[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] : ‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’;
return $fields;
});add_filter( ‘wcfm_endpoints_slug’, function( $fields ) {
$fields[‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’] = ‘wpeae-dashboard-ebay’;
return $fields;
});add_filter( ‘wcfm_endpoint_wpeae-dashboard-ebay_title’, function( $title ) {
$title = __( ‘Ebay Importer’, ‘wc-frontend-manager’ );
return $title;
});add_action( ‘init’, function() {
global $WCFM_Query;
// Intialize WCFM End points
$WCFM_Query->init_query_vars();
$WCFM_Query->add_endpoints();if( !get_option( ‘wcfm_updated_end_point_wpeae-dashboard-ebay’ ) ) {
// Flush rules after endpoint update
flush_rewrite_rules();
update_option( ‘wcfm_updated_end_point_wpeae-dashboard-ebay’, 1 );
}
} );+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
October 9, 2017 at 8:32 am #14092In reply to: WooCommerce Product Scheduler integration
WCFM Forum
MemberHI,
I have setup this plugin using WCFM custom field, it’s possible.
PFA for custom field setup.
But I have doubt about this plugin, not updated for a long time and whether it working properly or not.
I have already noticed that it has some coding/CSS issues.Please test properly before going to use this.
Thank you
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.October 8, 2017 at 1:35 pm #14040In reply to: Products overview not working after update
WCfM Forum
GuestHi,
i have already fixed the issue and udatd in wordpress.org
Kindly delete and re-install your WCFM plugin, please don’t wait till the next update.
Thank You
October 7, 2017 at 6:16 pm #14023In reply to: Products overview not working after update
chrisAD
GuestHello,
thanks for the answer.
Unfortunately it do not work.
I have no site cache and the server site cache was deaktivated.
In all browsers i have clear all caches in all browsers (Chrome, IE, FF), but nothing changed. The same issue.
Also on iPad same behavior.
I have PHP 7.1 and WP 4.8.2.
I have the ninja-firewall. Is there maybe a problem with the installation. But in the Log is nothing and all WCFM Files are updated after Update.
Before the Update all was working.
Can you please help?
kind regards
chrisOctober 7, 2017 at 4:34 pm #14017In reply to: Suggestion
WCFM Forum
MemberAhh … sure, that’s actually a bug.
I will definitely fix this by next update.Thanks for pointing this.
October 7, 2017 at 12:10 pm #14008Topic: Products overview not working after update
in forum WCFMchrisAD
GuestHello,
the product overview is not working since update today.
it is a sandglass displayed and a unformated menu.
in the wp console i can see the products.
All other menu items works.
is there a solution?October 7, 2017 at 10:39 am #14002In reply to: Suggestion
Hello!
ParticipantHi!
That is a great feature, thanks for it 🙂
By the way, could you fix for your next update that vendor can´t allow shop staff:s manage more than that vendor can. For example I tested that feature as a vendor for create new capability and vendor can allow now more capability for staff than admin has allowed for vendor 😉 Best option is, if vendor can´t see these rows/options which admin don´t allow for vendor 🙂 Thanks.October 7, 2017 at 5:21 am #13995In reply to: Multiselect and search option in Vendor Filter
WCFM Forum
MemberHi,
Hope you have updated both – WCFM Free & Ultimate.
Kindly shift+reload and take a look, may be your page serves from old browser caching. May also take a look in another browser.
PFA, vendor search filter on vendor dashboard.
Multi-select not possible at this time, we will do it later be sure.
Thank You
ShhivAttachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.October 6, 2017 at 7:44 pm #13979In reply to: Multiselect and search option in Vendor Filter
Sheikh Md Osmani
ParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.October 6, 2017 at 1:52 am #13965In reply to: WooCommerce Product Scheduler integration
Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
Thanks for this.
I will look into this soon and know you the update.Thanks for your cooperation.
October 6, 2017 at 1:48 am #13963In reply to: Multiselect and search option in Vendor Filter
Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
This has been taken care off with WCfM 3.1.7
Kindly update yours and take a look.
Thank You
October 6, 2017 at 1:46 am #13960In reply to: Dashboard settings (small amendments)
Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi I,
WCfM 3.1.7 has just released.
Kindly update yours and take a look.PFA for changes have done.
Please know is this fine for you or not!!
Thank You
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.October 5, 2017 at 3:30 pm #13932In reply to: Dashboard settings (small amendments)
Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
Yes, please wait a bit.
WCFM next update will come by tomorrow and this feature will be part of this.Thank You
October 5, 2017 at 2:31 pm #13928In reply to: Dashboard settings (small amendments)
Plamen
GuestHi,
Thanks for the update. And how can I implement this feature, just to wait for the next update?
Thanks again!
Regards,zT
October 5, 2017 at 2:13 pm #13924Topic: Not working after update
in forum WCFM – Ultimateinfo6
ParticipantHi there
There seems to be an issue with the latest update. I now just get a blank screen when trying to load the ultimate manager screen. see attached screenshot. I am not sure whether this is a conflict with a plugin or theme but please can you urgently have a look.
Thanks
Check out the staging site
http://139.162.198.116:8080/staging.reviewmyretreat.com/
Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.October 4, 2017 at 4:12 pm #13908In reply to: Dashboard settings (small amendments)
WCfM Forum
GuestHi,
I am just checking that error, definitely fix by the next update.
Vendor order status update – we have intentionally disabled this for vendors.
Just think for a moment, a customer may choose 3 differet products from 3 different vendors and place the order. Now which vendor will responsible for mark that order completed ??
But, if your site has such a setup to accept a order for only one product then it will possible. Kindly know me, then I will enable that for you.
Thank You
October 3, 2017 at 5:57 am #13879Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
Update- WCFM 3.1.6 has just released
1. Bookable product now have Virtual option
2. Stripe connect integratedKindly update your and take a look.
Thank You
October 2, 2017 at 4:56 pm #13867In reply to: Net sales amount doesnot appear on the WCFM
WCfM Forum
GuestHi,
Any updates?
Is this now working for you?Thank You
October 1, 2017 at 10:16 am #13796Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
First I want to tell you, please relax a bit clam down. If you have faced any issues we will definitely work on those and fix them.
1. In WCFM next version you will have Virtual option for Booking Products.
2. You may use “Adderess Geocoder” plugin to associate a address with your Products. Please tell me what kind of options you are looking for GMW?
3. We will integrate “Stripe Connect” in WCFM next version as well, it’s already in our list. Don’t worry, will also hide unnecessary payment fields as per Admin setting.
4. This is something strange and never heard before, I will take a look into it and if there is something definitely fix by next update as well.
Thank You
October 1, 2017 at 3:22 am #13795mariechausse83
Participant1st. How can people use your platform with bookings if bookings are not virtual? I find really annoying that people have to pay shipping for booking and that the shipping tab appears. Why Shipping will depends upon product, that does not make any sense?
2nd. It is really annoying to have the GMW button on your tiny MCE as I have many forms (One form members, 1 for articles, 1 for vendors, 1 for products…). I dont want my vendors to show one of my forms but to put their shop address (and even oppening hours) that it is recognised by GWP as it is on with my theme (rehub) and wcmp. ALSO, I would like them to have a tab where they can put the address of the product.
3rd. People have not any way to connect to their stripe account and I removed payment by direct debit so I dont understand why the account details are required that enhence trust from vendors I dont think it is a good Idea to ask for their bank account details if dont needed. Moreover, in Europe, there is a new law about marketplaces that specify that if they deal with money, they have to pay more taxes. What I suggest to conterpart this issue is for you to integrate the same settings page of the wcmp in your dashboard (without css). Would you be able to do that because you will have other customers complaining about that.
4th. I have this error appearing on extension page :
Notice: Undefined index: wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/wc_frontend_manager_ultimate.php in /wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/license/classes/class-wcfmu-update.php on line 114
Notice: Undefined index: wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/wc_frontend_manager_ultimate.php in wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/license/classes/class-wcfmu-update.php on line 188
Thank you for your help
September 30, 2017 at 7:30 pm #13788In reply to: Still Issues with this plugin
Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
WCFM new version has just released.
This feature has been integrated, kindly update yours and take a look.Thank You
September 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm #13786In reply to: capabilities and media files
Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
WCFM new version has just released.
This feature has been integrated, kindly update yours and take a look.Thank You
September 30, 2017 at 7:27 pm #13785In reply to: WP JOB MANAGER
Shhiv Narayan
MemberHi,
WCFM new version has just released.
This feature has been integrated, kindly update yours and take a look.Thank You
- AuthorSearch Results