Archives

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

  • If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Best Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WordPress › Forums › Search › Search Results for 'update'

Viewing 25 results - 4,176 through 4,200 (of 4,410 total)
  • Author
    Search Results
  • #14437

    In reply to: Listify Integration

    Hi,

    WCFM 3.2.1 has just released and integrated with this feature.

    Kindly update yours and take a look.

    Thank You

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Thanks for your lovely appreciation ????

    WCFM has just updated today but not the fix with this, we will add this feature in next version.

    Thanks for your patience.

    Shhiv

    #14409

    In reply to: Javascript issues

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    I am really very sorry for such inconveniences, this is no way acceptable.

    We will definitely fix all these by next update, even we are goong to use minified script for WCfM very soon.

    Can you please tell us which are the plugins you are using in for caching then we will specifically test with them.

    Autoptimize has no issues as all our demos run with this and nothing breaks.

    Thank You

    #14408
    dani1341
    Guest

    Hello,
    I would like to request for the annoying
    //Comments
    to be removed from all the javascript files,
    as when using either Autoptimize or WP Fastest Cache to minify Javascript it just completely breaks the plugin (both the free and ultimate version).

    My website is really javascript heavy and things like this are unacceptable (having to manually remove them each update is annoying).

    I would be really grateful if they were removed.
    Thanks

    #14407

    In reply to: Suggestion

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    New version has been already updated, kindly update yours and take a look.

    Thank You

    lwifunyo
    Guest

    thanks for your promptly reply.
    im waiting fixing and updates very soon!

    thanks for best support, service and product.

    WClovers are lovely!

    #14372
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    Yeah sure, I will update your custom plugin but I am just waiting for WCFM next update.

    Please filled up our contact us form for direct contact –
    http://wclovers.com/contact-us/

    Thank you

    #14362

    In reply to: Suggestion

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    Yeah, you are right.

    We have also noticed that and already fixed the issue.

    WCfM will be updated today and this will fix as well.

    Thanks for notifying.

    Shhiv

    #14348
    hristov.plamen
    Participant

    Hi,

    Thanks for your reply.

    Re your comments on point 1. Orders Dashboard – I have made changes for Order Details page and not for Orders Dashboard page. I can make custom changes here as well and display “Net Sales” instead of “Commission”. But we are going to make some changes in this screens very soon so please wait till then. First check the update then if required we will definitely adjust those.

    OK, I will wait with this. Actually my idea was to show the Gross (total) sales as this is shown on the Shop manager dashboard on the screenshot.

    2. OK, if this is the way it works, then I will have to live with that 🙂

    3. In my case 99% of the payments will be cash on delivery, so the payment option is not really applicable here. So, whenever you have the chance, I will be very thankful if you could get this removed.

    It’s still not clear to me how the vendor can manage the status of (his part) of the order – is it only “Marked as shipped” button that the vendor can do and all other statuses have to be changed by the admin? In that case, how would the admin know when to change the status of the order if for example the customer does not mark the item as received? I know it is very complicated, I am just trying to understand the way it works, so that I can explain it as clear as possible for the vendors and the buyers.:-)

    #14347

    Wow wow … finally you got it, that’s really great and off course I was thinking that you have just forget us .. lol

    Now get back to your points –

    1. Orders Dashboard – I have made changes for Order Details page and not for Orders Dashboard page. I can make custom changes here as well and display “Net Sales” instead of “Commission”. But we are going to make some changes in this screens very soon so please wait till then. First check the update then if required we will definitely adjust those.

    2. Yeah I know that it’s a bit odd but unfortunately all multi-vendors plugins works like that, so we are a bit restricted here. But we have merged them in order details page. And off course mostly people preferred to have itemized shipping tracking, do you have any issue with this concept?

    3. WCMp has a transaction module, whenever it disburse payment to vendors it creates a transaction – payment tab is for that. If you don’t need that I have to remove for custom plugin as it’s by default feature.

    Please use the advance features and know me if you any further suggestions or issues.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14320
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    Yeah right, there is no capability Settings in WCMp demo, but this is not a bug we have intentionally disabled this. Otherwise users just playing with this and then vendor login get empty screen, just for safety lol..

    Please go through this once, WCfM shipping tracking –
    http://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-shipping-tracking/

    I have just go through your requirements and yes you will have all this capability control just by installing WCfM Ultimate.

    I tell you what Groups & Staffs does –

    You will have almost same capability list for Groups & Staffs but there you can define group for Vendors and assign different set of capabilities for each group. And even user specific capability also possible.

    After 1 year – WCfM addons license are just for getting automatic updates, plugins are fully functional even without license activation. So just relax, your system will not stop working if you miss to renew the license.

    Till now WCfM Ultimate totally depending upon WCfM Free so it always very much required to update the both, but after 12 months may be there will be not that much dependency. As we are now developing new things every day so this dependency works.

    Support – this is lifetime as this connect with WCfM not depending upon add-ons.

    Please know me if you have any further queries.

    Thank You

    #14317
    hristov.plamen
    Participant

    Hi,

    I am now looking at your demo of the Ultimate version and I have the following questions before ordering:

    1. I checked the demo for WC Marketplace (which I am using) here and when I log in as Shop manager and go to the Settings tab, I don’t see the VENDORS CAPABILITY settings (on the link below). Is this normal or is it just a small bug in the demo?
    http://wcmp.wclovers.com/wc_frontend_manager/wcfm-settings/

    I tried the Groups&Staffs demo and I can see them there (link below)
    http://wcfmgs.wclovers.com/wcfm/wcfm-capability/

    I don’t need Groups&Staffs, all I want to achieve is the following:
    1. I want to allow each vendor to mark his own sold item as shipped and the customer to receive a notification about this particular shipped item
    2. I want to remove the option with the PDF invoice
    3. I want to remove the tab “Billing” from the vendor’s Settings page
    4. I want to be able to remove the tab “Vacation mode” from the vendor’s Settings page

    Will I be able to do all this with the Ultimate version only (without Groups&Staffs etc.), i.e. will I have full access to the VENDORS CAPABILITY settings with the Ultimate?

    Also, are the language files the same as the ones for the free version or are they separate? I am asking because I made some small modifications on the BG translation which are specific for my case and I would like to keep them. If the language files are the same, I should perhaps back them up and restore them after installation of the Ultimate version.

    Regarding the licencing and the payments: If I order 1 year license now, what will happen after 1 year (in case I don’t renew the license) – will I be able to use ultimate version without any new updates or will I have no access at all to the Ultimate? If I will be able to use the Ultimate version without updates, will I then be able to update the free version or are they both together in the Ultimate? Because you mentioned that the Ultimate is just an add-on the the free version and I am trying to understand how it works 🙂

    Thanks again and regards,

    #14294

    Hi,

    Please use this updated plugin. I have added translation option so no need to edit plugin PHP file, just translate using Loco translate. I already added your translated string and Bulgarian translation file, please recheck this.

    Really thanks for the WCFM Bulgarian translation files. I will check why those three boxes are not translating.

    Thank You

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #14279

    Hi,

    I am sorry for taking a bit long time.

    PFA updated custom plugin. I have forget to ask you something, do you want that line in English or Bulgarian?
    I have added in English, if you want this in Bulgarian then please know me and send me the exact words, I will update that plugin.

    Kindly update this and take a look.

    For translation, you may just create a separate thread for that share here – http://wclovers.com/forums/topic/pt_pt-lan-add/
    We will going to add those in WCFM core so no issue to keep those in public, and also like to add your name in our wordpress.org plugin page (off course if you don’t have no issue). In case you are uncomfortable here in some reason then please mail at wclovers.contact@gmail.com

    Thank you

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #14265
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Thanks for replying back.

    That’s really strange.

    What is the permalink structure of your site?

    Please set it custom – post name and update permalink Settings once.

    I have created such Custom solution for many of our users but never heard such issue with WCfM update.

    Did you do that step, deactivate and activate the custom plugin, if not then please do that as well.

    Thank You

    #14262
    WCFM Forum
    Member

    Hi,

    Don’t worry, I will update the old custom plugin.

    Tell me one thing, what “name” you have used for that custom field. It will best if you show me screenshot of that custom field settings part.

    Between, here is very useful guide for WC single product page available positions, you may choose any of this.
    https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-visual-hook-guide-single-product-page/

    Please know if you want to show this some where else (may be just below the add to cart button) rather with description.

    Thank You

    #14261

    In reply to: Suggestion

    WCFM Forum
    Member

    HI,

    By the way, could you fix for your next update that vendor can´t allow shop staff:s manage more than that vendor can.

    This issues has been resolved with the latest update – 1.1.2

    Kindly update yours and take a look.

    Thank you

    #14258
    hristov.plamen
    Participant

    May be safer to update the previous custom plugin and I will then uninstall the old one and install the new one?
    But if it’s easier for you, just send me the code and tell me where to put it, I think that I can handle that 🙂

    Thanks
    Plamen

    #14257

    Hi,

    Kindly update your WCFM – Analytics plugin, now it’s very much required.

    I will make those changes again for you, don’t worry.

    Thank You

    #14255

    In reply to: Bugs report :-(

    HI,

    are you talking about these tooltips?
    But these are at right position, please show me snap of that part.

    Kindly update your WCFM – Analytics plugin, now it’s very much required.

    I will make those changes again for you, don’t worry.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #14245

    Hi,

    No no, for this Ultimate not required. This will be custom. I will add this above description.

    Just tell me, If I send you a small piece of code then is it possible for you to add that in the previously send “custom plugin”?
    Or should I update that and re-send you!!

    Just know me which one is favorable for you?

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14226
    WCFM Forum
    Member

    Hi,

    Again this is also seems to me strange. Kindly check here, everything works perfectly here – http://wcmp.wclovers.com/my-account

    I think you are facing some caching issue.

    WCFM 3.2.0 is a major release and most the core JS/CSS files are updated. Can you please clear your browser cache and check again?
    In another browser or private browsing mode also another options.

    Please know me as I can’t generate such bugs.

    Thanks for your patience.

    #14224
    WCFM Forum
    Member

    Hi,

    This is Shhiv.

    Firstly I want to say you, I am really sorry for a delayed reply and if any of our behavior seems to you that we will not help you any more. Please don’t thing such a way, it really hurts.

    It does not matter at all for us whether you are using WCFM or any of it’s add-ons. You may reach us anytime for any kind help regarding WordPress/WooCommerce or may be anything related to web.

    I am not exactly sure why that custom plugin stop working just after WCFM update, this should not be, except you have deactivated WCFM.
    Can you please deactivate and re-active it once, hope will fix the issue for you!!
    You can share link or files of “ebayImporter” with me as well, then it will be better for me to guide you in more depth to integrate that.

    Honestly, I have created WCFM from my passion and really love to help any WP users, not everything for business. You have liked WCFM and want to know others about it, that is my achievement, really thanks for that. If you write a review that will be bonus for me.

    Just relax, take me as your friend and feel free to ask me whatever help you required, rather I say just demand from me what else you required to work with WCFM.

    Thanks again
    Shhiv

    #14214
    memtimintursun
    Participant

    Hi Shhiv,

    Some how right now the “ebayImporter” not working after I updated 3.20 version. before it was working when 3.17.

    I mean working is the “blank screen” like on the attachment above. right now not working is, shows completely not found page.

    I was trying to find out integrate other plugin, but now even more problem come up. even not working above the plugin “ebayImporter”.

    Can I ask your help?

    Sorry, I don’t want to ask help if at least if it was working like “blank screen” and trying to find out integrate with that plugin. I know I am kind of asking too much. and also you guys trying to really help. that’s is nice of you guys. now I have to ask again, because I really like the WCFM interface and trying to use it. if I can use it, I will buy it, I will write review, I will introduce it to my friends and as well I will suggest my own researches.

    Can I ask your help please?

    Thank you Shhiv

    #14211
    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    Really sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for reaching us.

    Just give me a small info – which multi-vendor plugin you are using?

    Just relax, we will fix this and update WCfM within 2 days.

    Thank You

Viewing 25 results - 4,176 through 4,200 (of 4,410 total)