Yeah definitely, we will create a separate add-on for the customization, no WCFM core files will be edited so you can update them as usual. If custom plugin ever required to update then we will do that for you in future as well and no additional cost required.
I think further discuss over this will be best to continue via mail.
Can you please submit your requirement here -http://wclovers.com/contact-us/
Hi, After i updated to the latest version. When I press the auction button at the menu, i got a javascript error about ajax data table when there’s no Auction Activity inside the vendor. It doesnt have problem if there’s any Auction Activity. Can please let me know how to solve it? Thank you very much.
EbayImport shows on menu, when you click it, not found page. but it was working on 3.17 version, after you updated to 3.20 version, it’s gone, no more working. when I am asking, you saying same things, it should work, do this, that. but with out you saying it, I did already tried those steps. but it’s not working.
shortly, is there possible to include custom menu and for that menu addon from woocommerce?
I want to give this possibilities only for paid memebers. however, even I can’t integrate it in the free version, what is point to buy ultimate version, if it doesn’t work?
Kindly update WCFM Ultimate also to 3.2.2 version.
Double “mark complete” issue will be automatically resolved.
And off course now you have separate screen manager for admin and vendor, so you can hide actions column only for Vendors. Kindly take a look into this and know me is this fine for you or not!!
I resolved to open the topic with the same subject, to divulge to everyone how easily I resolved.
Add one ACF data picker field, for end date. Next add to the fuctions.php a cron scheduler, some like these.. When read the date from the custom acf field, put the product in draft.. our can delete… our something. Easy.
// expire products on date field.
if (!wp_next_scheduled('expire_posts')){
wp_schedule_event(time(), 'daily', 'expire_posts'); // this can be hourly, twicedaily, or daily
}
add_action('expire_posts', 'expire_posts_function');
function expire_posts_function() {
$today = date('Ymd');
$args = array(
'post_type' => array('product'), // post types you want to check
'posts_per_page' => -1
);
$posts = get_posts($args);
foreach($posts as $p){
$expiredate = get_field('end_date', $p->ID, false, false); // get the raw date from the db
if ($expiredate) {
if($expiredate < $today){
$postdata = array(
'ID' => $p->ID,
'post_status' => 'draft'
);
wp_update_post($postdata);
}
}
}
}
You can tweak the code to publish the product to… Only add another field “start date”.
Hello, i would like to report that even after the update there are still issues with javascript (when adding a product). I checked wcfmu-script-products-manage.js and there are still //Comments inside it which breaks when minified (the first one i saw), it seems most of the issues are resolved but it still breaks due to the added //Comments within all of the javascript files.