Archives

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

  • If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Best Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WordPress › Forums › Search › Search Results for 'update'

Viewing 25 results - 4,126 through 4,150 (of 4,410 total)
  • Author
    Search Results
  • #14990

    In reply to: New update issue

    Yes, I know about the issue.
    It’s actually coming from WC Vendors.
    I expect they have already fixed that, it’s very old one!!
    Anyway, I will handle this other way from WCFM.
    WCFM will be updated withing few hours and this will be resolved!!

    Thank You

    #14989

    Ahh .. That’s great. Thanks for your cool appreciation.
    Actually, WC Appointments was updated and that cause the broken things.

    Feel free to reach me if you have any further queries.

    I am closing this thread for now.

    Thank You

    #14986

    Hi Shhiv,

    I just updated the plugins and I have to say I can feel a big difference in the UI ! Congrats !
    The issues seems to be resolved and I can also see the appointments in the calendar view with shop_staff account ! Awsome !
    Now I don’t need to hide it so this is fully resolved for my part.

    Thank you very much !
    Charlie

    #14984

    In reply to: New update issue

    Hi,

    Did you changed your email address recently here?

    I think so and that’s the reason your license showing invalid message!!
    Hope you have noticed there is a part called “license email”.

    Please confirm and know me which email address you want to keep, I will update your license with that.

    Thank You

    #14976

    Topic: New update issue

    in forum WCFM
    Sheikh Md Osmani
    Participant

    After updating if go to the product dashboard it shows “Processing” but it continues without showing products. In the plugin page i have found a notification -“Download permission for WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate has been revoked possibly due to a license key or subscription expiring. You can reactivate or purchase a license key from your account dashboard.” Please solve the issue ASAP.

    #14957

    Hi,

    We are working on this but just to mention one thing “WCFM Product Export” is part of WCFM Free version, not Ultimate.
    WCFM Product Import is WCFM Ultimate feature.

    We will fix this by next update.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14954

    Hi,
    Really sorry for the inconveniences.

    Are you getting this issue after last WCFM update?
    Kindly tell me which multi-vendor plugin you are using is?

    Also I want to know your WC Bookings version.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14951
    WCFM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks for getting touch with us and informing us about this issue.

    We are just looking into this and definitely fix by the next update.

    Please know us if you faced any such issues further.

    Thank You
    Simha

    #14931
    javier
    Participant

    Hello friends, I want to congratulate you for this magnificent work.

    In this last update there were important changes but there are minor problems and I will mention them as you locate them.
    First problem in the “export products” section: the button “generate csv” is not working.

    regards

    #14903

    Hi @admin9,

    WCFM 3.2.4 has just released and this is already fixed the issue.

    Kindly update yours and take a look.

    If you still have any queries please know me.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14902

    Hi,

    WCFM 3.2.4 has just released and this is already fixed this issue.

    Kindly update yours and take a look.

    If you still have any queries please know me.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14901

    Hi,

    WCFM 3.2.4 has just released and this is already integrated with this feature.

    Kindly update yours and take a look.

    If you still have any queries please know me.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14900

    Hi,

    WCFM 3.2.4 has just released and this is already integrated with this feature for WC Product Vendors.

    Kindly update yours and take a look.

    If you still have any queries please know me.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14899

    Hi,

    Thanks for informing this to us.

    yeah right, disabling full view definitely fix this but that is actually a bug.

    WCFM CSS should not effect rest of the site.

    Between, we have already fix this and updated the in wordpress.org, so if you want to go for full view then just delete and reinstall WCFM Free once.

    Thanks for your cooperation.

    Shhiv

    #14898

    Hi,

    WCFM 3.2.4 has just released, can you please update yours and take a look is that staff login issue resolved or not!!

    500 error from this code, strange. Can you please check is there any garbage character exists or not, may possible due to copy-paste and specially coping code from HTML pages.

    Please know me, hope you get the concept how you can disable those. Just have to return “false” on these two filters –

    1. wcfm_is_allow_appointment_calendar
    2. wcfm_is_allow_manage_appointment_staff
    But priority should be more than ‘600’

    Thanks for your patience.

    Shhiv

    #14897

    Hi,

    We have resolved such issues.
    Now WCFM dashboard more optimized, so it will load much faster and smoother.

    Kindly update your to the latest version and take a look.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14895

    In reply to: Vendor Shipping

    Hi,

    WCFM 3.2.4 has just released and this is already integrated with this feature.

    Kindly update yours and take a look.

    If you still have any queries please know me.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14889
    Eddy Trivulce
    Participant

    Hi

    Following the last update of WCFM I lost the color of background of all the pages of my site except that of the homepage and the shop.
    By disabling the WCFM plugin, this is good.

    Thank you for watching what happened with this update.

    Kind Regards

    Eddy

    #14835
    Simha Rai
    Moderator

    Hi,

    That’s not an issue, thanks for replying back with such a important details.

    We are looking into this and if there is really something we will definitely fix by the next update.

    Thanks for your cooperation.

    Simha

    #14823

    Hi,

    I am really sorry for this.
    We are just looking into this, will definitely fix by the next update.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14822

    HI,

    Now I got your requirement and this can be achieve very easily.

    Are you comfortable with coding a bit, if I send you some code snippet can you implement those in child theme functions.php?

    Actually, we have WCFM – Groups & Staffs for such purpose, you can control whole staff capability separately as Vendors and even at individual user level.
    But your requirement is small so don’t required that, I will help you to do that as well.

    Also the “Appointment List” section is not working properly for shop_staff users, is it normal ? – Now, this is absolutely not normal, a Staff can view/manage his staff’s Appointments. I will check this, if there is any such issue or not!! If there is something definitely fix by the next update.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14817

    Hi,

    Now I understand the your issue.

    Actually, WooCommerce custom attribute is part of WCFM Ultimate, kindly check here for whole list of advanced features: https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/

    Dashboard Avatar issue – it’s probably due to some CSS conflict with theme, but that’s a very minor one. You can fix that yourself or just give us a demo vendor access and we will told you the exact CSS fix for your theme. We are also checking in WCFM core, if it’s due to us then definitely fix by the next update!!

    Please know me if you want to looking for any further assistance.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14760

    In reply to: Adding translation

    Hi,

    How you have translated the plugin? Using Loco Translate or something else?

    Why you are not share those translation with us? We will make those part of WCFM core and this there will no issue with the updates.

    Please know your thoughts.

    Thank You
    Shhiv

    #14759
    Charlie
    Guest

    Hello,

    I just translated WCFM in French and I wanted to know if there is a way to put it in my child theme files.
    The purpose is to keep my translation when the plugin is updated.

    #14750

    In reply to: Vendor Shipping

    WCfM Forum
    Guest

    Hi,

    Sorry, may be I have misunderstood the thing a bit.

    You are talking about Per Product Shipping rules, right?

    WCFM has support of that but till now you have to install Per Product Shippng plugin separately.

    Product Vendors recently integrated into this and no other additional plugin required.

    Don’t worry we will also going to do the same in next version, no more required to install Per Product Shipping plugin.

    Please wait till the next update, 2-3 days.

    Thank You

Viewing 25 results - 4,126 through 4,150 (of 4,410 total)