Update: The shipping cost is working at checkout now, however the shipping costs still aren’t available to be added by the vendor and vendors still can’t choose multiple shipping options for their product.
We can add a link to the WcMp dashboard seller verfication page from WCfM dashboard for now. But that will confusing for your vendors to access to different dashboars.
Actually, WCMp dashboards biggest drawback is you can’t access it’s any endpoints as a separate page, always whole dashboard is must.
But relax, this feature will be there in WCFM very soon.
Hope you already noticied that in every WCFM update you are getting something new.
In last update you have “Stock Manager”.
WCFM next version will have a feature called “enquery board”.
Just a brief of the feature – 1. Every product will have a additional tab called “enquery” 2. It will have list of question-answers 3. Customers may ask new ask question from here as well 4. Question will be show on associated vendor for the product 5. Vendors may add answer to that question and then it will show under that “enquery” tab 6. For a new question vendor will be notified via direct message and email 7. On reply customers will also notified via email 8. Vendor will also have a choice to mark that question private, if he marked then it will not visible under enquery tab for public
But, I can’t assure you that all features will relevant to your store.
Seller verification will be also there with 15 days possibly.
Actually we are now more focusing on Vendor Membership part so other developments are a bit slow down.
Seller Verification – first of all WCFM has no seller verification module yet!! It will be there soon but definitely not using WCMp seller verification add-on, WCFM will have it’s own (possibly part of WCFM Ultimate, no separate addon for this).
No for this – 4. https://www.evernote.com/shard/s488/sh/dd9b24b5-fa5c-43e2-8e07-78fa93354545/9127b8f253b4b1d0 We have added WCFM dashboard links in WCMp dashboard at the very early stage but frankly now it’s irrelevant, will remove in next update (thanks for showing this). Actually, if you go with WCFM dashboard then you have to keep WCMp dashboard at all (two dashboard will be most confusing for vendors).
Basically, Stripe Connect is able to connect to Vender Stripe account from WC Vendor Dashboard (WCFM) but it doesn’t link the account fully so commission can be paid out. More in depth write up below…
We were using WCMp for the vendor dashboard. But decided to upgrade to WCFM and the WC Vendor Dashboard…since it’s much better looking, better UI, etc.
However, when a vendor attempts to link Stripe Connect from their WC Vendor Dashboard, they see the account is connected (and the button to disconnect). But it looks like it’s not actually activated properly on WCMp to allow for commission to be paid out. We have to manually go into https://effortlessdelivery.com/wcmp/vendor-billing/ (after we already activated on WC Vendor Dashboard) and click the Stripe Connect again for commission payout to work (change from ‘Unpaid’ status to ‘Paid’).
Use Case: 1. Vendor signs up and logs in 2. Vendor initiates/approves Stripe Connect with their Stripe account on WC Vendor Dash (WCFM) 3. Vendor sees the WC Vendor Dashboard update and Stripe Connect shows connected 4. Customer purchases Vendor item and payment is processed 5. Vendor marks order ‘Shipped’ and ‘Complete’ 6. **Admin attempts to payout commission but is unable to pay vendor commission until it’s activated on https://effortlessdelivery.com/wcmp/vendor-billing/.
So why do we have to activate Stripe Connect on both WCMF and WCMp for this to work? Shouldn’t it just work when we activate on WCFM dashboard? There must be a disconnect or a hook not working.
Please advise. Thanks.
SCREENSHOTS HERE FOR VISUALS OF USE CASE (IN ORDER):
We are still working on this, I will update you very soon. Between, in latest update we have added Bulk Stock Manager. Kindly update yours and take a look.
Hi. I originally created this post but now when I try to view your reply, I keep getting forwarded to your WP login page. So I created an account and now when I try to view the post it just keeps forwarding to My Account.
================== Here is the original query =====================
Hello,
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I didnt see the topic anywhere, nor did I see in your manual where it was covered.
I have installed WC Marketplace v2.7.8 and WooCommerce Frontend Manager v3.2.
The WC Marketplace has a dashboard that is a WP page with the shortcode [wcmp_vendor] and is set at WCMp -> Settings -> VENDOR TAB -> Vendor Dashboard. Once the WooCommerce Frontend Manager is installed are we supposed to set the WC Frontend Manager page here (WP page with the shortcode [wc_frontend_manager]) ?
Also, any plans to support the YITH Multi-Vendor plugin? It’s one of the best I have used (for an older client) and it’s has seamless (and error free) integration with all of its other plugins, greatly expanding it’s functionality. Ironically, one of it’s biggest drawbacks, is that the YITh multi-Vendor plugin by itself has no way to allow vendors to manage products on the frontend, without the purchase of another YITH plugin appropriately named Frontend Manager. I think you would be an excellent fit!
We have just checked the order date related issue, don’t worry we will fix this in next update. All dates will be same aligned.
“Shipment Tracking: Item(s) will be shipped soon.” – now this is not related to vendor actually. This message is visible to customers only. They can Do you want to hide this as well?
I tick the Manage Stock radio button and add nventory. Says it updated. When I go back, the button is not ticked and I cannot see inventory on the product summary page. I want to be able to manage inventory and hopefully be able to update all products inventory on one page.
Hi friends, I already updated the plugin but it still does not work, I disabled all the plugins of my web except , wcfm, woocommerce and wc vendors pro and even so the problem continues
Unfortunately your WCFM was at latest version 3.2.5 but Ultimate at 3.2.2 and that cause the all damage. I have just updated Ultimate and things are now perfect.
I tell you why this happen, hope you noticed that Booking list and Booking details had two repeat views. From WCFM 3.2.3 we have made Booking List and Booking Details part of WCFM Free, but this was previously in WCFM Ultimate. For you it was loading from both .. lol