rtl styles issue

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Rami
      Participant

Hi, Many thanks for your great product and great support.
      I use wc marketplace and wc appointments, and product types allowed are only appointable products, I use oceanwp theme, and all are updated to the latest versions,
      If you don’t mind, I have few things to consult you about:
      1) I think there are few things to be improved in the rtl style sheet, fields are not inline in the proper way and I think I am missing some radio buttons in some different places such as : availability check, custom availability, range type and so on.
      I will attach below some images.
      2) I don’t need some features to be available for vendors such as: “manage staffs” in “wcfm-appointments-dashboard” end point and the “pricing” and “appointable” tabs in the add new product “appointable type” in the lower part of the form, Do I have to use display:none for this purpose or there is a better way to achieve that.
      3) I use a plugin called “userpro” to mange users (vendors) profiles in my site, I need to redirect users to there userpro profile instead of the wc marketplace “shop” when they click on the “shop” link at the top of wcfm dashboard, where can I change this link?, I just need the php file and will continue from there using the userpro filters and functions.
      Thank you in advance, and appreciate your help.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Rami
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Rami
      Participant

Sorry, But I forgot about two things above:
      # In issue number (2) above I tried to follow instructions mentioned in the following post:
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-edit-the-wcfm-appointments-dashboard-page/
      but it didn’t work, I don’t know the reason.

# I have the same issue as in here:
      https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/get-a-error-during-manual-appointment/
      but didn’t solve after updating, I believe that I have wcfm 3.4.3 installed and still having the same error.
      Thanks,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

I am really sorry for such issue inconsistent look in RTL view. We will definitely fix this by the next update.

Please don’t edit any WCFM core files, kindly go through WCFM Capability once.
      If you still not get your required view then please know us, we will help you to achieve those definitely.

Just to mention, in WCFM every customization can be possible to achieve from outside.

Tell me one thing, how much you are comfortable in PHP and WP hooks/filters?

Thank You

Rami
      Participant

Thank you for your response, I am not a professional in coding, but I can manage some css and php , so if you have any snippets of code, then please send them over.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Don’t worry, we will send you code snippets for all the requirements and you just have to add those in your child theme’s functions.php

Between, can you please know us what error you are getting at the time of Manual Appointment?

Thank You

Rami
      Participant

Hi, Here is the error that appears when trying to manually add an appointment without attaching it with an order:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_order_number() on boolean in /home3/katateeb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/wc_appointments/wcfmu-view-wcappointments-details.php:83 Stack trace: #0 /home3/katateeb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/class-wcfmu-wcappointments.php(377): require_once() #1 /home3/katateeb/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCFMu_WCAppointments->wca_load_views(‘wcfm-appointmen…’) #2 /home3/katateeb/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home3/katateeb/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home3/katateeb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-library.php(533): do_action(‘before_wcfm_loa…’, ‘wcfm-appointmen…’) #5 /home3/katateeb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/includes/shortcodes/class-wcfm-shortcode-wc-frontend-manager.php(38): WCFM_Library->load_views(‘wcfm-appointmen…’) # in /home3/katateeb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/wc_appointments/wcfmu-view-wcappointments-details.php on line 83

I tried to again to add the appointment from the backend and it is working good.
      Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details.

We have already worked on this and this will be also resolved in the next update as well.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is your “userpro” vendor profile URL static for all the vendors or it’s different for everyone.

Can you please know this URL so that we can write “Shop Link” redirect custom code for you!

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

One more thing, which multi-vendor plugin you are using in?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have tested all those RTL issues but found that those are specific to your theme.

Kindly check the same in our demo once – http://wcfmgs.wcfmdemos.com/wcfm/
      You will see “Hebrew” as RTL language here.

Can you please add this custom CSS to your site –

#wcfm-main-contentainer form input[type=”number”] {
      max-width: 500px;
      }

One more important thing, as we found you have added some custom code as well to manipulate few fields. That’s really good but you missed labels of those elements.
      Please show us those code and we will corrected those for you.

Thank You

Rami
      Participant

Hi, Thank you for your help and really great guys you are all WC Lovers.
      * About the url redirect for userpro profiles , it is a dynamic url in the following form:
      https://classes.katateeb.online/profile/username/
      And I use wc-marketplace as my multivendor plugin, I have searched a little bit and I think the file that has to be modified is :
      dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor\classes\class-wcmp-capabilities.php
      I tried to replace the link there, but it didn’t work for me, If you allow me, let me share with you the original code and my edits:
      #The original code#
      /**
      * Add Sold by Vendor text
      * @return void
      */
      public function wcmp_after_add_to_cart_form() {
      global $post;
      if ($this->vendor_frontend_settings(‘sold_by_catalog’)) {
      $vendor = get_wcmp_product_vendors($post->ID);
      $general_cap = isset($this->frontend_cap[‘sold_by_text’]) ? $this->frontend_cap[‘sold_by_text’] : ”;
      if (!$general_cap)
      $general_cap = __(‘Sold By’, ‘dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor’);
      if ($vendor) {
      echo ‘permalink . ‘”>’ . $general_cap . ‘ ‘ . $vendor->user_data->display_name . ‘‘;
      do_action(‘after_sold_by_text_shop_page’, $vendor);
      }
      }
      }

#The edited copy#
      /**
      * Add Sold by Vendor text
      * @return void
      */
      public function wcmp_after_add_to_cart_form() {
      global $post;
      if ($this->vendor_frontend_settings(‘sold_by_catalog’)) {
      $vendor = get_wcmp_product_vendors($post->ID);
      $general_cap = isset($this->frontend_cap[‘sold_by_text’]) ? $this->frontend_cap[‘sold_by_text’] : ”;
      global $userpro;
      $link=$userpro->permalink( get_wcmp_product_vendors($post->ID) );
      if (!$general_cap)
      $general_cap = __(‘Sold By’, ‘dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor’);
      if ($vendor) {
      echo ‘‘ . $general_cap . ‘ ‘ . $vendor->user_data->display_name . ‘‘;
      do_action(‘after_sold_by_text_shop_page’, $vendor);
      }
      }
      }

***About the rtl style , I tried the style you have sent, but it doesn’t take effect because I think the theme is overriding it, it is setting the max-width to 50px instead of 500px , and I tried to add !important to the style but didn’t work also, I will try to edit the theme style file or contact the theme support for that, I don’t like to bother you since it is not related to your plugin.
      Thank you very much.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the userpro link.

You possible edited “style.css” but style is loading from “style.min.css”.
      Please contact theme author once if they can’t help you in this please know me, we will definitely fix this for you.

Shop Link –

I am a bit confused with the code you have shared with us. Your requirement was to change “Shop” link under WCFM Dashboard, right?
      But you have edited something else, it’s in WC Marketplace core and this code is for “vendor name” showing as “Sold By” with product.
      Please confirm, are you looking to change this?

Thank You

Rami
      Participant

Hi, Sorry for the delay , but really I believe that I have replied to the last comment, but apparently , I have done something wrong so it is not published,
      Anyway, Sorry for the wrong code I sent, I am trying to change both links, wcfm “shop” link and wcmp “sold by” link , so I am writing for both plugins developers, and I still in need for that code if you can help me to do it (sure for the shop link), and as I mentioned earlier I use wc-marketplace plugin as the vendors plugin.
      About the styles, I think I was doing well until I reached some area that I have some difficulties due to changes I have done earlier, right now I am working on it, and allow me to contact you again if it didn’t been solved.
      Regards.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is the code for changing WCFM dashboard vendor shop link –

function wcfm_dashboard_vendor_store_link( $store_link ) {
      	$current_user = wp_get_current_user();
      	$username     = $current_user->user_login;
      	$store_link = get_site_url() .'/profile/' . $username;
      	return $store_link;
      }
      add_filter( 'wcmp_vendor_shop_permalink', 'wcfm_dashboard_vendor_store_link', 20 );

As I found there is no such general way to change WCMp “Sold By” vendor link through out the site. Still I suggest kindly contact WC Marketplace support for the same, may be they can give you some better idea on this.

For rest of the things you may reach us anytime!

Thank You

Rami
      Participant

YOU ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER …………..

Thank you very much, the code has worked perfectly as I wish.
      Although it is not your plugin (wc-marketplace) , but I am surprised to know that you have tried to help me with that issue too.
      So, thank you again.

Note: I have fixed the rtl style issue of the dashboard fields, it turned out that there is a conflict with the plugin “userpro” itself, I solved it by deactivating that plugin in wcfm dashboard and its child pages (I use “plugin organizer” for this), Just liked to share in case someone had the same issue.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thank you very much for your kind hearten appreciation.

Please talk to WC Marketplace team once, if they failed to provide you any relevant solution please know me.
      We have an idea to do the same in a different way.

Just a small request, if you ever get a chance they please say something for us here – https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-frontend-manager/reviews/

Please keep in touch.

Regards
      Shhiv

Rami
      Participant

I appreciate your offer of help in the wc-marketplace links, I found a temporarily solution by editing their core file following leads from your code snippet and it worked , I know it is not the best solution ,but it will work until the next update of wc-marketplace where their support told me that this can be done easily in the next version by their plugin’s hooks and filters, so I don’t like to bother you by this issue anymore.
      I have already submitted my review in wordpress.org , and that is really less than you deserve.
      Thanks

Rami
      Participant

Hi again, during this post and the code things, I forgot about another thing to ask you about, which is how to hide some tabs in the dashboard from the vendors because they don’t need them, those tabs are :in wcfm-products-manage page when the new product is appointable , I like to get rid of the appointable and staff tabs, also in the wcfm-appointments-dashboard page, I don’t need the “manage staff” section in the middle of the page, and finally the small button at the top of the dashboard related to manage staff.
      I am thinking to use css (display:none) to hide those features, but is it the correct way to do this ? or do you suggest another way by hooks and filters?
      Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your requirement.

Hope you have already go with WCfM capability Settings. You can disable certain field blocks for Vendors from there.

But if you want to hide more fields then CSS will be the best possible solution.

Manage Staffs from Appointment dashboard can be hidden using CSS.

But if you want to change the things and totally disable Appointment dashboard page. Appointment menu will directly go to Appointments Listings page.

Really thanks a lot for the precious review.

Thank You

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The topic ‘rtl styles issue’ is closed to new replies.