Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › /store/ [vendor-store-name] Missing
Tagged: 404, Missing, store, vendor, vendor page
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- May 9, 2020 at 4:23 am #128644Calvin YoungParticipant
I have the plugin all installed. No issues, but when I set a vendor. The vendor page is missing. It’s usually at http://www.yoursite.com/store/%5Bvendor%5D. When I went to the product page, I click on the vendor name, the url, as mentioned above, will appear as 404 missing. How do I resolve this?
- May 9, 2020 at 1:28 pm #128768Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Please go to wp-admin -> Setting -> Permalink -> set this as “post name”
Now, browse store page, it will work for you.
- June 14, 2020 at 12:28 pm #141227renier8Participant
Hi.I made a test site and the store ”sold-by” vendor and store icon is not showing below each vendor product.
Can you give me some advice please?
The page I need help with: https://www.blog.chao.co.za/
- June 17, 2020 at 8:47 pm #142018Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
https://www.blog.chao.co.za/this page is showing internal server error.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.