Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › /store/ [vendor-store-name] Missing
- May 9, 2020 at 4:23 am #128644Calvin YoungParticipant
I have the plugin all installed. No issues, but when I set a vendor. The vendor page is missing. It’s usually at http://www.yoursite.com/store/%5Bvendor%5D. When I went to the product page, I click on the vendor name, the url, as mentioned above, will appear as 404 missing. How do I resolve this?
- May 9, 2020 at 1:28 pm #128768Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Please go to wp-admin -> Setting -> Permalink -> set this as “post name”
Now, browse store page, it will work for you.
- June 14, 2020 at 12:28 pm #141227
- June 17, 2020 at 8:47 pm #142018
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.