AFTER THE LAST UPDATE OF THE PLUGIN I CANT VIEW ANY DATA

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      nolas154
      Participant

I have just updated the plugins (WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager, WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace and WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Membership) and after then i can’t view any data in the store manager. Now i have just come back to my last backup.
      Can you help me please?

nolas154
      Participant

Im sorry, here you are more information: the store manager page loads ok, but i dont see the information of wcfm

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

+

But different. In my case I updated today on May 13th several WCFM plugins but the shortcodes on store listings doesn’t work anymore. It ignores the map”” and the sidebar “”.

I made a video to show you the difference beetween status yesterday (stage.) and today (public_html). Please inform soon how to get this back.

What works impressingly good is the speed improvement of the dasboard (admin and vendor backend) – Chapeau for this improvement!

But please help us to fix this issue. video next post.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      perets.studio
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
        Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Hi,
        Thanks for getting in touch with us!
        Do you have a staging site, where I can test this? Also, could you please check if there is an error log generated at WooCommerce >> Status >> Logs. Check your browser console as well for any JS errors!
        Thank You!

SebastianFloKa
          Participant

I assume no need to send this anymore because you write below the issue will be fixed next update.

Sushobhan
            Keymaster

I think @perets.studio’s issue is different than yours. That’s why I asked for the error log.
            Thank You!

nolas154
          Participant

Hi Sushobhan, and what about my issue? Sorry but i dont understand how to review it or fix it. Can you help me please?

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

OK, they now updated the shortcodes. You obviously need to go through them and update the shoortcodes.
      https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Ok, I was able to bring most things of store list back to run using new shortcodes.

But radius_filter is only working if sidebar is disabled! NOT working as widget in the sidebar
      See video next post:

SebastianFloKa
      Participant
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi SebastianFloKa,
      This issue has already been reported. It will be fixed in our next update.
      Thank You!

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Hi Sushobhan,

at least you are responding to (my) messages and in a professional way. So maybe I can ask you for a favour, please:
      Do you mind if WCFM does some testing by themselfs ahead of launching updates in the future? I do testing for you since months now with enormous amount of time spent, topics not taken serious at all and never reaching to a point that is worth going live. I’m getting bored of this, particularly when I see that you don’t care about the main roadblockers at all (eventhough I’m really happy about the speed improvement with latest update).
      Also: If you change something critical like a shortcode: 1. Please mention this in the changelog of an update and 2. post the new changelog together with the update, please. Even now after all this discussion the changelog of Frontend Manager is still on version 6.4.9 but the plugin is on 6.5.0.

Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Hi,
        Please be sure, each of our updates passes through several rounds of testing. Though sometimes due to our limited test dataset some bugs fall through the cracks. Test data always has this limitation 🙁
        Our changes in wcfm_stores shortcode are backward compatible, which means the older attributes still work. Also, the changelog is in sync with the latest version number (v6.5.0).
        Lastly, we never took any support request lightly. It’s just for the last couple of months we are receiving almost 5X more requests per day due to COVID. We are working round the clock but still pending requests are getting pile up. Believe me, we are trying our best!
        Thanks!

SebastianFloKa
          Participant

… which means the older attributes still work.
          you mean: are supposed to work. I gave you examples that currently don’t. So if you plan to fix that in future update to get backward compatibility back, great. If you are not aware, please double check (e.g. sidebar=””, map=”” etc.)

About support: I started making WCFM run exactly 7 months ago and are constantly reporting my roadblockers. Long before Corona. I bring in the medium and important topics, of course most are not “critical”. For feature requests I have never reveived anything, not even a quote – and I’m also talking about last year. Even when I wanted to be kind by asking at WCFM Customization for modification of invoices in order to follow european standard, I could also have simply complained why invoices don’t fulfill international standard (such as invoice number for membership and commission invoice).

To be fair, there were roadblockers brought up from my side such as UI with Fancy Product Designer (last year) and solved by WCFM. I even offered you extra payment for support to eliminate my roadblockers (not feature request, support!) – didn’t help. I even hired professional developers but they didn’t succeed neither or provided a code that is not safe from update and not sufficiently good (the code I shared with you). I even cancelled the “multivendor” strategy because it was not working as required and now switched to “singlevendor checkout”. But again a roadblocker (one tracking email sent per item not per order – a NoGo to bomb customers with dozens of emails only to provide one tracking-#). But as this is obviously related to germanized-plugin no need to spend effort on make this run properly because there are just relatively few users running this plugin.

If you were in my situation, waiting for “showstoppers” to get solved on the one hand side and looking at the changelogs and the help provided in the forum for so many minor improvements over the months (also during Corona): how would you feel?

Lastly, we never took any support request lightly This is surely correct for you, Sushobhan. But unfortunately I cannot confirm this anymore generally. Having spent enormous time in providing explanations of issues (incl. videos etc.) its frustrating to receive an answer in the sense of “no need to change any settings, everything fine”. Nothing is fine, that’s why I’m writing to support.

We are working round the clock Appreciated. And how are your criteria of prioritization and how to move up in the list? In other words: If you keep working round the clock as currently, can you estimate how long it will take until you reach to my critical topic? Days, weeks, or again months?

Sushobhan
            Keymaster

Hi,
            I checked the source code and confirm there is a bug that’s why old attributes aren’t kicked in. We’ll fix that in the next update. So it will be backward compatible for sure.
            I understand how you are feeling, and we will try to come close to your expectation in the coming days. That being said, the majority of your topics aren’t related to bug but enhancement or different behavior.
            WCFM supports max number of 3rd party solutions and offers the highest number of features than any of its peers. Also, when we introduce new features like vendor chat via Firechat, or vendor delivery time, or distance rate shipping we either add that to our free plugin or existing paid addon. We don’t create new addons or add a necessary feature to one of our less popular pro addons. What I want to say is that our priority is not money. For that same reason, we aren’t fond of customization projects. Support was, is, and always will be our first priority.
            Provide me your “showstopper” topic links and I’ll try to answer them asap.
            Thank you!

nolas154
      Participant

Hi Sushobhan, and what about my issue? Sorry but i dont understand how to review it or fix it. Can you help me please?

aisaac92
      Participant

@nolas154. I too am having the same issue and looking at a few other questions this seems to be affecting a lot of people.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

For all who are having a problem with no data in Store manager, please do the following-
      1. Deactivate and then activate the plugin.
      2. Take a look at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> for any error logs
      3. Also, check Google Chrome Browser console for any JavaScript errors (What is browser console – https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console)
      Let me know what you have found.
      Thank you!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Please clear all your local and server cache and try again. That should fix the issue. Thank You.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Only to inform: I just had this error as a popup:

DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-messages – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

but no fatal error in WC and no it’s running OK again (so only for information).

Henriette
      Participant

And there you will see that I was wrong with my sentence above concerning the relation of the issue with Germanized-plugin: It’s also an issue without germanized as you will see in the post.

And not only that.
      Issue with one ‘shipped’ email per item is also not only in Germanized plugin.

Topic: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/stumbled-on-payment-issue/#post-131243

veliatancredi.vt
      Participant

I have a problem as well since yesterday when I did the last update, my manager dashboard and my vendors’ dashboard don’t work anymore. When I click on any button it simple refresh the dashboard home. Please help!!!!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Please clear all your local and server cache and try again. If you are using any CDN, clear that cache as well.
      Let me know if that helps!
      Thank You.

veliatancredi.vt
      Participant

don’t worry I’ve just resolved, for an accident I turned off the page with “[wc_frontend_manager]” shortcode. Now it’s ok

Michel Carriere
      Participant

I experience same issue.All short codes are disable. You can check between my production website https://aircoach.pro vs this dev one https://v0.aircoach.pro Facetwp shortcodes are disabled in the search bar on the right side

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Have you cleared all the cache, including server cache and CDN cache? Also, check your server log for any errors. Let me know what you find out.
      Thank You!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.