WCFM Marketplace – Issues and Suggestions

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 127 reply threads
  • Author
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hello Everyone,

If you have any issues or any suggestions with WCFM Marketplace please share here!

Thank You

Kristin

Very cool… is there anything we need to be aware of or do when switching from WC Marketplace to WCFM Marketplace?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

If your site is not yet live and just uninstall your existing multi-vendor and install this one.

But if your site is already live then there is a point of data migration.

Thank You

vinayak

First of all a lot of thanks for the wonderful plugin. Here are some doubts/queries about the plugin.

1. How existing customer/subscriber can apply for vendors ship with his existing account? There no any options for apply as vendor after login as a customer/subscriber. Please provide options for the same.

2. The vendor registration form should apply the main theme style. Currently, it takes WCFM style.

3. Many places main theme style overwide with the WCMM style. That’s why design is broken.

4. Not able to use “Store Manager” and “Registration from” links as custom links so can show those link according to the user role.

5. If vendors provide “Backend Access (wp-admin)” from where they can access. Not seen any link related to that.

6. Please provide hide/show option for the Virtual and Downloadable product.

7. In WCFM setting show following error in console. And showing the message “Loading..”

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
      Uncaught TypeError: progressbar.progressbar is not a function
      at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (wcfm-script-wcfmmarketplace-settings.js:214)
      at i (jquery.js:2)
      at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2)
      at Function.ready (jquery.js:2)
      at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:2)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1. How existing customer/subscriber can apply for vendors ship with his existing account? There no any options for apply as vendor after login as a customer/subscriber. Please provide options for the same.
      – Do you want to make normal vendor or membership? If membership then there is vendor membership separate page and you may use this for loggedin user as well.

2. The vendor registration form should apply the main theme style. Currently, it takes WCFM style.
      – Right, if we leave this as per theme style then it will be broken as many theme applies many style on input fields and buttons.

3. Many places main theme style overwide with the WCMM style. That’s why design is broken.
      – Can you please show me screenshot for this, will be really helpful for fixing?

4. Not able to use “Store Manager” and “Registration from” links as custom links so can show those link according to the user role.
      – Well, Store Manager link is off course for vendors so a non-vendor user can not access this. We will add support of “Registration Form” link.

5. If vendors provide “Backend Access (wp-admin)” from where they can access. Not seen any link related to that.
      – Just add a link using WCFM Menu Manager

6. Please provide hide/show option for the Virtual and Downloadable product.
      – It’s already there but comes with WCFM Ultimate

7. In WCFM setting show following error in console. And showing the message “Loading..”
      – It’s probably because of slow or no internet

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

I use and find out some problem:

1. Where could i change /[store slug]/[store username], i can’t find out at dashboard.

2. I can’t see the product of vendor user info at backend? and How could i hide this vendor tab?

3. How could i hide this shipping tab?

4. Where could i set commission backend and vendor single product?

By Moho

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      MOHO
      Participant

5. I disable “Status Update” option, but it not work when i use your “wc-multivendor-marketplace” plugin.

6. I disable Backend Access (wp-admin) , but it not work when i use your “wc-multivendor-marketplace” plugin.

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

7. These product is old create by “wc marketplace” plugin, how could i set this product fro new vendor user in your plugin?

8. How could i display shipping fee from which vendors?
      sometimes the customer buy products from multi vendors

9. I didn’t know why Capability Settings all not work for my vendor users…

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

I update “WooCommerce Frontend Manager” 5.0.2 version, and “Capability Settings” work now

MOHO
      Participant

You could remove the top my content

These problem here

1. I can’t see the product of vendor user info at backend?

2. Where could i set commission backend for each vendor single product?

“wc marketplace” plugin have these function, do yuor plugin have?

3. How could i display shipping fee from which vendors?
      sometimes the customer buy products from multi vendors

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

@MOHO let me clear your confusions –

– Well, WCFM Marketplace is totally front-end driven. You can do all those which offer other multi-vendor plugins and even many more but all from WCFM admin dashboard, nothing in wp-admin area.

– You can set all level of commissions – global, vendor and product. Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-commission/

– I think you didn’t yet setup vendor shipping. It also comes all possibilities, please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/

WCFM Marketplace single product multi-vendor feature – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-single-product-multi-vendor/

Here is all documentations – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase_category/wcfm-marketplace/
      Please go though once.

Please know me if you have any other confusions.

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

Hi @WCfM

Thanks your quick reply, and let me explain my requirement.

i understand, if i create a product, how could i assign for specific vendor user?

My commission is vendor set what they want, you could see each my product have “cost price” input by the vendor.
      This is vendor commission, so your commission function type is not suitable for me, even i use “fixed” type.

For example
      vendor A set shipping class “80”, and free shipping is “2000”
      vendor B set shipping class “100”, and free shipping is “2500”

So the customer C bug vendor A and B products
      maybe buy vendor A products 3000, then free shipping and
      buy vendor B products 1000, then shipping class “100”

This order will cost (3000+0)+(1000+100)= 4100
      so your plugin could make it?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

As I mentioned you earlier, using WCFM Marketplace you can do everything from site frontend.

1. Assign Vendor – Logged into WCFM Dashboard as Admin, edit any product. You will see “Vendor” tab for assigning vendor to that product.

2. Product Commission – Same for “vendor” assign. Edit a product from WCFM dashboard as Admin and you can set product specific commission from there.

3. Off course, you can setup such commission. Please see this, vendors has full flexibility of creating their shipping- https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/

Well, send me a demo/staging site. I will setup this and show you how this will work.

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

Thanks
      I understand “using WCFM Marketplace you can do everything from site frontend.”

What is the Commission Fixed(NT$) of meta key you plugin use?

I use custom plugin let vendor input their Fixed Commission with my custom meta field “_wc_cost_price”

another shipping need your setting, thanks.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s great 🙂

So you want to use “_wc_cost_price” as product commission right?
      I will give you code for this which will set this value as fixed “commission” for the product.

“another shipping need your setting” – Between, I am not getting this very clearly.

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

But i find out a commission problem
      Each variable option of variable product have no commission field…
      So i think i will no use your default commission, and hide all commission info at dashboard.

“another shipping need your setting” – Between, I am not getting this very clearly.”
      Each vendor must have own “Free shipping Settings”

For example
      vendor A set shipping class “80”, and free shipping set “2000”
      vendor B set shipping class “100”, and free shipping set “2500”

so your plugin could make it?

one order base on multi “free shipping” of vendors

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

Another shipping bug is
      my vendor can’t see shipping tab at setting.
      please check my demo site, thanks.

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

about checkout
      if the customer buy multi vendor product
      could split checkout ?

The customer bug vendor A,B,C different products
      will divid separate three cart
      each vendor have own cart system

The customer one time checkout one venor’s products for one order

Could make it in one site?

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

about shipping setting bug
      1. vendor have no own shipping class
      i set mohotest4 as “store vendor” role, but i can’t see this vendor own shipping class

2. i set mohotest3 shipping class fee “150” and set for this product “id 6850”
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-admin/post.php?post=6850&action=edit
      but when i buy this vendor product, shipping area have no fee, always “0”…

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

It is impossible to compare WC Marketplace and WCFM Marketplace shipping configuration.

WC Marketplace shipping only works for a shipping class where WCFM Marketplace allows vendors to set full shipping rules by country or by zone.

Here is full details – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-store-shipping/

Off course it breaks checkout shipping cost by Vendor – https://imgur.com/nx3XXVr

Well, if you think these are too much complex and hard for your vendors then just go for simple WC Marketplace.

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

I see https://imgur.com/nx3XXVr

If the customer buy two vendor’s product, shipping area will display divid two shipping fee like my image?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am setting up demo at your staging site for this –

vendor A set shipping class “80”, and free shipping set “2000”
      vendor B set shipping class “100”, and free shipping set “2500”

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

Other shipping question i list here

1. How could i hide Shipping by country this option at shipping area?
      I disable “Marketplace Shipping” option, but “Shipping by country” still display, could hide it?

2. How could i hide “Limit Zone Location” option?
      Our Vendor no need this option.

3.How could i hide the “Tax Status” of Shipping Methods?
      We no use WC default Tax system, so i want to hide this field.

4. How could i hide the “Local Pickup” option of “Select Shipping Method”?
      We no need this option, so i want to hide this field.

by Moho

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

5. Flat Rate Shipping work, but i input value at Free shipping field and update, it no save, plase check it.

6. Free shipping value not save, but free shipping condition work
      when achieve this vendor free shipping, could hide this flat rate option?

7. When only display flat rate shipping fee, could add extra message how much will achieve free shipping?
      Because the customer very need this message to buy more product from this vendor to get free shipping.

8. About Shipping Methods Description
      it will not display at cart and checkout page? only vendor see?

9. shipping class no use in your plugin, right?

10. the shipping tab of single product
      (1) how could i hide shipping tab?
      (2) how could i hide some option field?
      (3) about Processing Time option, will display at single prodcut page frontend for the customer?

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

11. About commission optimization
      This is wc-marketplace commission field

I ask wc-marketplace team:
      Each variable option have own Commission field,Why the vendor of tab have Commission field???
      How it work?
      I didn’t use it, because i use “each variable option have own Commission field”

And wc-marketplace reply me:
      if this is the flow of commission, WCMp will check the variation wise commission, if it is blank, only then it will check the commission value under the “vendor’ tab.

I need backend commission field thanks.

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

12. About hide each variable option of variable product
      We must enable shipping option of Panels at capability, but i no use these fields at variable product
      How could i hide them?
      (1) Weight (kg)
      (2) Length (cm)
      (3) Width (cm)
      (4) Height (cm)
      (5) Shipping class –> your plugin no use this, right?

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

13. About commission count have some bug
      If i set this product “Commission Fixed” = 280
      and the customer buy this product x 3, commission should be “280 x 3 = 840”

How could i change it?

14. Already has a setting for this under WCFM Admin Setting -> Withdrawal -> Allow only “Completed” order status for withdrawal
      Yes it work, but the “Earnings status” of order list not change as “paid” green color, please check it.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1-8 -> I will update you soon.

9. shipping class no use in your plugin, right?

– WCFM Marketplace has no use of Shipping Class, at least right now!

– There already has a capability option for this but it’s also hiding Shipping Setting tab. We will resolve this in next update.

– I already told you, we will add variation specific commission option in next update

– Same as point 10

– We are checking this

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

14. Already has a setting for this under WCFM Admin Setting -> Withdrawal -> Allow only “Completed” order status for withdrawal
      Yes it work, but the “Earnings status” of order list not change as “paid” green color, please check it.

15. when order status is “complete” now, the “Pending payment” order status of order detail not change the correct “complete” order status.

16. Could the order status of order list have background color such as the order status of order detail?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I have updated title of this topic to “WCFM Marketplace – Issues and Suggestions”

– As I remember you hide that using CSS, it was visible under commission – “Paid” or “Unpaid”

15. when order status is “complete” now, the “Pending payment” order status of order detail not change the correct “complete” order status.

– Which order status completed? Admin or Vendor!

16. Could the order status of order list have background color such as the order status of order detail?

– It’s just matter of adding some CSS, actually you have this column custom. In general it shows order status icon.

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

14. – As I remember you hide that using CSS, it was visible under commission – “Paid” or “Unpaid”-
      I remove your css, so i could see “Unpaid”, but i can’t see “Paid” when “Completed” order status for withdrawal

#wcfm-main-contentainer .wcpv-paid-status, #wcfm-main-contentainer .wcpv-unpaid-status, #wcfm-main-contentainer .wcpv-void-status { display: none !important; }

15. – Which order status completed? Admin or Vendor!
      admin work, but the order status of vendor not work

16. – It’s just matter of adding some CSS, actually you have this column custom. In general it shows order status icon.
      i use your code, so remove icon, could display the “icon + text” ?
      function wcfm_order_status_custom_display( $display_label, $order ) {
      if( $order && is_object( $order ) ) {
      $display_label = wc_get_order_status_name( $order->get_status() );
      }
      return $display_label;
      }
      add_filter( ‘wcfm_order_status_display’, ‘wcfm_order_status_custom_display’, 50, 2 );

MOHO
      Participant

17. Email “Notification – New Product” bug
      If admin click “approve / publish this ‘Product'” icon
      this email work sent to vendor
      If admin submit this product for publish , this email not work sent to vendor.
      See screenshot “2018-08-22_015924.jpg” and “2018-08-22_020018.jpg”

18. Email “Notification – Approve Product”
      this email sent when new product “awaiting approval”
      could i set which admin emails receive this notice?
      If could multi admin emails receive it will be better.

19. Email “Notification – New Order”
      i test and i find out
      (1) Sent to vendor when the customer place new order
      Could stop this notice? i no use this
      Could create another “Notification – New Shipment Order” email when order status “processing”, then sent?
      because order status “processing” — the customer had paid money, and notice the vendor shipment.
      (2) Sent to admin when the customer place new order
      Could stop this notice? i no use this

20. Email “Notification – Status Updated”
      I check this email will sent to admin, right?
      If yes, Could stop this notice? i no use this

21. Email “Notification – Shipment Tracking”
      when the vendor click “mark shipped” and submit, this email will sent to admin, right?
      could i set which admin email address receive this notice?
      If could multi admin email address receive it will be better.

22. Email “Shipment Tracking Update”
      when the vendor click “mark shipped” and submit, this email will sent to the customer “billing_email”, right?
      If the customer buy two vendor products, then this customer will receive two Email “Shipment Tracking Update”.
      This customer will know which vendor and which product has been shipped in Email “Shipment Tracking Update”.
      But I use “merge order” for each vendor, so email content need change
      Original: Product A name has been shipped to you.
      Change: Product A name, Product B name…. has been shipped to you.
      See screenshot “2018-08-22_033054.jpg”

23. About “Mark as Received” button
      This button will display at customer order detail when the vendor “mark shipped”.
      (1) But the customer didn’t see the product is which vendor
      Could add this product is which the store vendor name?
      Such as

-Store Vendor Name “mohotest3”
      Product A
      Product B
      Product C
      (“Mark as Received” button display here)

-Store Vendor Name “mohotest4”
      Product D
      Product E
      (“Mark as Received” button display here)

See screenshot “2018-08-22_032535.jpg”

(2) How could tell the customer to click “Mark as Received” button?
      When the customer receive “Shipment Tracking Update” email
      Could change this email content?
      a. add these message:you could click “Mark as Received” button at “my account” order
      b. Create “Mark as Received” at email?
      c. add a link to customer this order detail to click button easily
      Which choose is better?
      See screenshot “2018-08-22_033731.jpg”

24. Email “Shipment Received”
      When the customer click the “Mark as Received” button, admin and vendor will receive this email, right?
      (1) Change as multi product name list, and add store vendor name
      (2) Could change multi admin email address receive this notice?
      See screenshot “2018-08-22_034557.jpg”

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

25. About messages dashboard with merge order for admin and vendor
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/admin/messages/

multi product how to solve?
      If one message include all products of one vendor will too long?

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

26. Could add WCfM all Notification email tamplates here will manage easily
      “/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=email”

Because the platform manager need more custom at email Recipient(s), Subject, Email heading.

And i hope email subject support “site_name”, “product_name”(use Notification – New Product), “order_number”, “Date”, “Time”

Thanks.

Attachments:
      MOHO
      Participant

27. about email notice when vendor Shipment not yet already “x” days
      This is point 19
      Create another “Notification – New Shipment Order” email when order status “processing”

Bug we can’t make sure the vendor will mark shipped soon.

So we need create another “Notification – New Shipment Delay Order” email when order status “processing”, and the vendor haven’t “mark shipped”
      already “x” days ( i could set how many “x” days sent this email to notice the vendor, and the admin)

P.S One order maybe include two vendor, this email will check which vendor shipment not yet.

Platform manager must make sure follow each order if complete or not, so we need this extra email, thanks.

28. make shipped order at wc order list backend
      here could list which order not mark shipped
      If the order have two vendor, and one of the vendors shipment not yet, also list when choose “not make shipped order”

Could make it?

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Here is an update of your queries –

1. How could i hide Shipping by country this option at shipping area?
      – Code for hide that option –

function wcfmmp_custom_hide_shipping_by_country ( $shipping_type ) {
      	$wcfmmp_marketplace_shipping_options = get_option( 'woocommerce_wcfmmp_product_shipping_by_country_settings', array() );

if(!isset($wcfmmp_marketplace_shipping_options['enabled']) || $wcfmmp_marketplace_shipping_options['enabled'] == 'no' ) {
      		unset($shipping_type['by_country']);
      	}
      	return $shipping_type;
      }
      add_filter( 'wcfmmp_shipping_types', 'wcfmmp_custom_hide_shipping_by_country' );

2. How could i hide “Limit Zone Location” option?
      – Code for hide this –
      add_filter( 'show_limit_location_link', '__return_false' );

3.How could i hide the “Tax Status” of Shipping Methods?
      – Code for hide this –
      add_filter( 'show_shipping_zone_tax', '__return_false' );

4. How could i hide the “Local Pickup” option of “Select Shipping Method”?
      – Code for hide this option –

function wcfmmp_custom_hide_local_pickup_vendor($methods) {
      	unset($methods['local_pickup']);
      	return $methods;
      }
      add_filter( 'vendor_shipping_methods', 'wcfmmp_custom_hide_local_pickup_vendor' );

5. Flat Rate Shipping work, but i input value at Free shipping field and update, it no save, plase check it.
      – Resolved in WCFM Marketplace 1.0.3

6. Free shipping value not save, but free shipping condition work

7. When only display flat rate shipping fee, could add extra message how much will achieve free shipping?
      – Give you code

8. About Shipping Methods Description
      – yeah right

– Resoled in WCFM 5.0.3

– Resoled in WCFM 5.0.3

– Resoled in WCFM 5.0.3

14. As I remember you hide that using CSS, it was visible under commission – “Paid” or “Unpaid”-
      – Do you made any payment to your vendors yet? I think no, please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-withdrawal/
      Only mark a order completed will not disburse payment.

15. Which order status completed? Admin or Vendor!
      – Admin can mark main WC order complete, vendor may mark their orders completed but that will not update main order status.
      Admin will be notified and then it will be easier to know Admin about that order’s situation.

16. It’s just matter of adding some CSS, actually you have this column custom. In general it shows order status icon.
      – Remove that code, We will create order page for you so it’s not required anymore.

17. Email “Notification – New Product” bug
      – Are you approving Product from wp-admin? If you update product from WCFM product manager then it will send notification

18. Email “Notification – Approve Product”
      – Only this email, you may set admin emails from WCFM Admin setting -> Email Setting

19. Email “Notification – New Order”
      – Disable new order admin email notification from WC email setting panel and add this code for vendor –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_notification_message', function( $is_allow, $wcfm_messages_type ) {
      	if( $wcfm_messages_type == 'order' ) $is_allow = false;
      	elseif( $wcfm_messages_type == 'status-update' ) $is_allow = false;
      	return $is_allow;
      });

20. Email “Notification – Status Updated”
      – Code given in Point 19

21. Email “Notification – Shipment Tracking”
      – You may set admin emails from WCFM Admin setting -> Email Setting

22. Email “Shipment Tracking Update”
      – Right, will do that

23. About “Mark as Received” button
      – This button visible with each item, we will add Store name there in comingupdate

(2) How could tell the customer to click “Mark as Received” button?
      – Will add a message in shipment tracking info email

24. Email “Shipment Received”
      You may set admin emails from WCFM Admin setting -> Email Setting

25. About messages dashboard with merge order for admin and vendor
      – After merge item name name will be no more there, only order ID and vendor info

– WCFM has 100+ emails, do you think is this manageable from here?

– Do you want to send a reminder to Vendor?

28. make shipped order at wc order list backend
      – Will check this

Kindly update your WCFM and WCFM Marketplace and take a look.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hello,

Please test the compatibility with GEO my WP it gives alot of errors and it doesn’t work, (Notice : in the same site i disabled WCFM Marketplace and Activated Dokan and it worked with no issue.)

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

– Give you code

Where can i find the code ?

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Suggestion:

– Add bulk publish / draft please.

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi @d-n-13,

I will give code in this topic.

I am checking GEO my WP, that’s strange but may be something wrong!
      – I will check in your site so keep old configuration.

* Add bulk publish / draft please.
      – Sure, we will add soon.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Suggestion:

1– Possible to make Store Setup Wizard required ? Hide skip button ? Is it a good idea ?

2- I want to make some BACS fields required, Such as Name + Bank name + IBAN ?

3- I haven’t tested Store Setup Wizard on RTL yet, but is it supported with WPML ?

4– Possible to get shipping settings in Store Setup Wizard ? I am focused on Zone Shipping until per product shipping releases.

5- To reset Dashboard data I only reset wcfm_marketplace_orders manually from database ?

6- When is live chat expected to release ? will customers be able to see if vendors online ? will it be added to compatibility so I can unlock it for certain memberships only ? will it be wcfm marketplace feature only or for all multivendor plugins ?

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Suggestion:

7– Please lock adding products before adding at least 1 shipping method.
      8- Is it possible for customers to filter / search products based on countries & states set in zone shipping ? (shop page sidebar filter)

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1– Possible to make Store Setup Wizard required ? Hide skip button ? Is it a good idea ?
      – There is no setting option but you may disable by this code –
      add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_store_setup', '__return_false' );

2- I want to make some BACS fields required, Such as Name + Bank name + IBAN ?
      – It’s possible to do using this filter “wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_billing_bank”

3- I haven’t tested Store Setup Wizard on RTL yet, but is it supported with WPML ?
      – Setup WPML compatible means? Translated labels, then YES.

4– Possible to get shipping settings in Store Setup Wizard ? I am focused on Zone Shipping until per product shipping releases.
      – Right, we will add this in next update

5- To reset Dashboard data I only reset wcfm_marketplace_orders manually from database ?
      – No, WCFM Marketplace has a “Un-install” setting at WCFM Admin Setting -> Marketplace Setting. Enable this and unistall WCFM Marketplace, no again reactivate this – ALL DATA WILL BE CLEARED. But don’t worry, your settings will be intact and no product-vendor will be deleted. Don’t forget to disable “Un-install” again 🙂

6- When is live chat expected to release ? will customers be able to see if vendors online ? will it be added to compatibility so I can unlock it for certain memberships only ? will it be wcfm marketplace feature only or for all multivendor plugins ?
      – Mid of next month it will be there. In first release it will be only for WCFM Marketplace

7– Please lock adding products before adding at least 1 shipping method.
      – We are checking this

8- Is it possible for customers to filter / search products based on countries & states set in zone shipping ? (shop page sidebar filter)
      – I don’t understand this clearly! Are you referring filter products by GEO my WP location data?

Thank You

MOHO
      Participant

Hi WCfM Team

– Give you code
      Where is code?

and when display free shipping option, hide “Flat Rate” shipping option
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-21_223148.jpg
      because all customer will choose free shipping option.

11. about store tab need search box at backend such as WCfM search box of store tab
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_010618.jpg
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_010707.jpg

14. i no use hide CSS
      i set “Order Status for Withdraw” base on “processing”,
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_012522.jpg
      but the Earnings status always display “UnPaid”, no change to ” Paid”.
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_011711.jpg

15. The order status at order list for this vendor check “#40-6872”
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_013414.jpg
      but go order detail, staus is “Pending payment” it not match at order list status
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_013501.jpg

16. It’s just matter of adding some CSS, actually you have this column custom. In general it shows order status icon.
      Order status for vendor have bug
      order #40-6872 status “processing”
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_014237.jpg
      i hide the code you give
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_014303.jpg
      order #40-6872 status became “pending”
      http://mall2.sites.moho.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2018/08/2018-08-23_014339.jpg

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your fast good response.

– I don’t understand this clearly! Are you referring filter products by GEO my WP location data?

No, I mean I want customers to search just like categories in sidebar, so If a vendor is shipping only to USA, NY, then vendor can from the sidebar show only products shipped to USA, NY.

For me I added extra category but it is extra step for vendor to do, I don’t like it (check screenshot : https://imgur.com/t3vtkfuhttps://imgur.com/eYHoxH3https://imgur.com/j03wqBL )
      Is it possible to take it directly from here ? (check screenshot : https://imgur.com/WBwGllM )

Thanks

d-n-13
      Participant

“I am checking GEO my WP, that’s strange but may be something wrong!
      – I will check in your site so keep old configuration.”

Try to add or edit existing product, go to Location tab, try to add location, it will give you error msg.

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Suggestion:

9- It will be awesome if you can add automated label for any product with free shipping (Check screenshot : https://imgur.com/Tbgw8VW )

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issue / bug :

1- Vendor Dashboard -> Settings -> Shipping

When vendors try to Limit Zone Location and choose a state, and before saving they add / edit shipping method, the state will not be saved (Check video attached)

Thank you

Attachments:
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issue / bug :

2- If admin completes order before vendor then the complete button will disappear from vendor, vendor can still change status if he go inside order page then change it from drop-down list.

3- Requesting charges, hopefully it be change to be A- charge per request instead of pre order. B- charge per gateway.

Just like WCMp

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issue / bug :

4- sales graph / report not reflected in the dashboard, it only shows withdrawal : https://imgur.com/Z7JNXKA

Idk why, the test vendor sold 2 products for 1000$ each, (BACS payment method), and the test vendor requested the 2000$ successfully, but the sales report graph isn’t showing.

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issue :

5- Last month I sent notification message to all vendors “Hi to All” just for testing. Now every new registered vendor will get this message.. How can i delete that message ?

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issues :

6- A Vendor has only 2 products (one normal one virtual) but Dashboard says he has 3 products (B vendor clicked Sell This Item, maybe this caused it ?) (tell me if you need A Vendor login information).

7- There is something wrong with accepting withdraws, A- it didn’t reflect withdraw in report graph B- order label is N/A instead of Paid ( https://imgur.com/UNQIqFh ) C- Ledger Book showing withdraw request as pending even tho admin accepted. ( https://imgur.com/03QCxuh )

8- PDF invoice looking so missed up because i’m using the RTL add-on ( https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-have-a-problem-with-language/ ) looks like wcfm is not 100% compatible with it. This add one helps me showing text in my language so it is so important to me. (Check screenshot : https://imgur.com/gsVjX66 )

9- Rating stars in main shop page is not showing the correct rating, single product page is correct, is this issue related to wcfm or theme ?

10- A virtual product was sold, but the main dashboard says 1 product – awaiting fulfillment. Virtual product cannot be shipped…

11- One of my test users tried to sell Steam card, what is the best way to sell Card Codes without adding notes manually to the order ?

12- Hide Pending Payment / On-Hold from vendors, when admin receives the payment then he can change to Processing so the vendor can see it and start finishing the order (This won’t be needed for paypal/credit card/visa/cod)

Suggestion:

10- More Offers Tab : Please add image, product name, and most importantly the rating stars. ( https://imgur.com/bqG9oaQ )

11- When vendor receives Store Review notification, please add link for the vendor store there ( I am using 3rd party non-IT users to test how user friendly is the wcfm UI )

12- Some of my testing users feels annoyed with the notification sounds, possible to have option to mute / change / lower the volume ?

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

Suggestion:

13- Adding Store Invoice to My Account -> Orders instead of the regular PDF layout

Thank you

MOHO
      Participant

– WCFM has 100+ emails, do you think is this manageable from here?
      -> ok no need

– Do you want to send a reminder to Vendor?
      -> yes, not only vendor but also admin all need a reminder

28. I hope email “subject” support “site_name”, “Date”, “Time”

d-n-13
      Participant

7- There is something wrong with accepting withdraws, A- it didn’t reflect withdraw in report graph B- order label is N/A instead of Paid ( https://imgur.com/UNQIqFh ) C- Ledger Book showing withdraw request as pending even tho admin accepted. ( https://imgur.com/03QCxuh )

My bad, I was trying to accept paypal and it was not configured from woocommerce. I did it again as BACS and there was no issue!

But, as paypal doesn’t accept my currency. is it possible to accept the request without the need to configure it in woocommerce ? I want to send paypal manually.

I don’t have this issue with customers when they buy because I am using “Booster” to change currency to Dollars when they choose this payment method (Paypal). Is it possible to do something similar with withdraw requests ?

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

Suggestions:

14- It will be awesome if vendors can export their ledger book.

15- It will be even more awesome if admin can check each vendors ledger book, maybe inside Admin Dashboard -> Vendors -> VendorX

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

Issue:

13- Dashboard – Home : The graph report doesn’t show the shipping cost for the vendor, even tho the vendor is the one receiving the shipping. It only shows in the admin Dashboard .

Note : I would rather if both can see it. it will be important information for Admin to see it even if he doesn’t receive the shipping costs. so please don’t remove it from Admin.

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issues :

15- Making the rating stars display as block : https://imgur.com/KeoA3HH & https://imgur.com/e0I0OMZ

Suggestion:

16- [wcfm_store_info id=”5″ data=”store_rating”] : all store info are without css, is it possible to attach CSS for rating by default ? https://imgur.com/Za0hhaD

Thank you

majdkouwefi
      Participant

Hi,

I have a couple of requests after I switch from Dokan to WCFM marketplace as I’m using WCFM Ultimate and Group & stuff and BIG Thanks for you guys 🙂

1- add cash on delivery as a withdrawal payment method.
      2- hide SEO on seller store settings.
      3- hide some additional shipping information after I install WCFM marketplace. (you can see the attachment)
      4- I want to hide vendor registration on my account page as I’m going to register seller manually.
      5- hide followers tab as I don’t need it right now.
      6- Add vendor name on Woocommerce Order backend.
      7- and the last thing I notice if a customer order more than one items from different sellers there is no any way to change the status of each of the item so if I need to ship only one item from that order I must mark this entire order as a completed so the customer will receive an email with all the order is on the way, but besides that I don’t want back to Dokan problems which are they separate the orders that contain products from different seller to suborders so when the customer order he/she receives 2 to 3 emails depends on their sub-order.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi @majdkouwefi,

Let me clear your queries –

1- add cash on delivery as a withdrawal payment method.
      – How this will helpful? You may put COD as “Auto- withdrawal” payment gateway. Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-withdrawal/

2- hide SEO on seller store settings.
      – Kindly update WCFM Ultimate 5.0.1, you have capability setting for this

3- hide some additional shipping information after I install WCFM marketplace. (you can see the attachment)
      – These are added in WCFM Marketplace 1.0.2

4- I want to hide vendor registration on my account page as I’m going to register seller manually.
      – Kindly add this line of code to disable this – add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_my_account_become_vendor', '__return_false' );

5- hide followers tab as I don’t need it right now.
      – Just disable “Follower” module from WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules

6- Add vendor name on Woocommerce Order backend.
      – It’s already there

7- and the last thing I notice if a customer order more than one items from different sellers there is no any way to change the status of each of the item so if I need to ship only one item from that order I must mark this entire order as a completed so the customer will receive an email with all the order is on the way, but besides that I don’t want back to Dokan problems which are they separate the orders that contain products from different seller to suborders so when the customer order he/she receives 2 to 3 emails depends on their sub-order.
      – I am not getting this very clearly, WCFM shipment tracking allow to insert tracking info for each item separately and customers are notified for each of them. Is this not helpful for you?

Thank You

majdkouwefi
        Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,

1- What I meant by withdrawal payment method is to add an option to deliver the payment to the seller in cash (COD) because in my country (Syria) most of the sellers prefer this method.

2- SEO is done.

3- for the additional shipping option I can’t see any option to hide this information after I update the plugins.

4- Done.

6- Done. Yes, I found it.

7- (please check my attachments below) for example a customer order 3 products and each of the products from different sellers so is there any way to change the status of one of the product to completed and the rest not, as now I only can change the status for all orders so the customer will get an email that all the product are being shipped but in fact not all of them because you know sometimes seller might be different in delivering the product to the courier.

Attachments:
        majdkouwefi
        Participant

Hi,

And also I want to disable sellers from subscribing to membership on their seller’s account. I will do this manually.

Thanks in advance,

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi,

1- What I meant by withdrawal payment method is to add an option to deliver the payment to the seller in cash (COD) because in my country (Syria) most of the sellers prefer this method.

same as my country, COD is important here, but in my case sellers will get COD by themselves and I want a way for them to pay Admin.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi @majdkouwefi,

– Well, WCFM Marketplace already has Bank transfer option, is this not helpful for you? Well, we will add “By Cash” option in next update.

7- (please check my attachments below) for example a customer order 3 products and each of the products from different sellers so is there any way to change the status of one of the product to completed and the rest not, as now I only can change the status for all orders so the customer will get an email that all the product are being shipped but in fact not all of them because you know sometimes seller might be different in delivering the product to the courier.

– WCFM Marketplace already has this feature. Each vendor may update their own order status and may add shipment tracking details. Now when a vendor add shipment details customer notified for particular that item. Just add shipment details as vendor and take a look.

3. And also I want to disable sellers from subscribing to membership on their seller’s account. I will do this manually.

– Add this code in your site add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_profile_membership_upgrade', '__return_false' );
      This will disable vendor membership upgrade from profile page after WCFM Membership next update.

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issue :

16- vendors url appears wrong (double slash //) : https://www.4.wegospace.com/en/store//vendor50/ & https://www.4.wegospace.com/ar/store//vendor50/

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is this happening for WPML or without WPML as well?
      Any idea!

Thank You

d-n-13
      Participant

“Is this happening for WPML or without WPML as well?
      Any idea!”

it happens in both default language & 2nd language, I haven’t tested on wpml disabled.

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issue :

17- When vendor translate a product, then product category in vendor page is duplicated : https://www.dropbox.com/s/724zfo8aej2h85l/vendor%20page%20category.jpg?dl=0

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

“Is this happening for WPML or without WPML as well?
      Any idea!”

The issue doesn’t appear in the email : https://www.dropbox.com/s/as7bjhvqedz1un3/vendor%20url%20in%20email.jpg?dl=0

d-n-13
      Participant

Hi

Issue :

18- Thank you message is duplicated when buying from 2 vendors : https://www.dropbox.com/s/u68nooxmeo1ziqw/orders%20from%202%20vendors%202.JPG?dl=0

19- How can I manage products from 2 vendors if one of them didn’t complete his order how can the other one gets commission ?

Suggestion :

18- Policies when buying from 2 vendors should have the vendor name before each able please : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p6p33s5iip9d9c/orders%20from%202%20vendors.JPG?dl=0

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi

17- When vendor translate a product, then product category in vendor page is duplicated : https://www.dropbox.com/s/724zfo8aej2h85l/vendor%20page%20category.jpg?dl=0
      – Are you sure those two are same category? I think one is another’s translated one!

18- Thank you message is duplicated when buying from 2 vendors : https://www.dropbox.com/s/u68nooxmeo1ziqw/orders%20from%202%20vendors%202.JPG?dl=0
      – Well, this message is not from WCFM or WCFM Marketplace. It’s WC default message. Maximum your theme may have some

19- How can I manage products from 2 vendors if one of them didn’t complete his order how can the other one gets commission ?
      – Vendors may request for withdrawal and it’s independent of other vendor. Now may check whether this vendor already shipped his item or not? If yes then you may approve his request.

18- Policies when buying from 2 vendors should have the vendor name before each able please
      – Sure, will add that in next update.

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

ERROR: Your reply cannot be created at this time. (annoying)

reply attached

Attachments:
      MONA
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi @MONA,

As vendor you can not check admin’s product.

Between, be sure those users are vendor user from your current vendor plugin!

Thank You

Vincent TIRARD COLLET

Hi,
      I can’t update settings for shipping methods by zones / seller
      I create a new shipping method, ok
      I want to customize the label, not ok …
      In my tables, ‘settings’ is empty.
      I’m sad ..
      Can you help me?
      Vincent

Rav
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM not yet compatible with myCred plugin.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCFM not yet compatible with myCred plugin.

Thank You

Maroon Oak

Issue with Adding Products

Hi – anytime our Vendors try and add a new product and click on ‘Submit,’ they get the message at the bottom of the screen – External products cannot be backordered.
      Since no one was backordering, not sure why this is appearing. Can you please suggest a fix – we only offer external products, so every Vendor is getting this message.

Thanks for your help!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s strange!

External product does not have Stock Options, then how Back order error!

Can you give me demo vendor account to check this?

Thank You

JJ

OK, just found this, so I’ll post my suggestions/bugs here, ignore my question where to report this.

In order of urgency/importance for me:
      1) Breadcrumbs (i.e. with Breadcrumb NavXT or Theme-wise) always point to “Blog” for the shop pages. Don’t know how to fix this, as you’re not using custom post types for the shops, but there must be a way, I guess more users will see that issue.
      2) Any Plugin page overrides the standard sidebar, page template etc. and goes full page width. I’d rather like to see the generated content in my default page template so it doesn’t destroy the layout, keeps my site-wide sidebar etc.
      3) Page title at shops is “untitled” as long as no products are set up. But even then, it would be nicer if that was the shop name in general.
      4) I have password protected my wp-admin folder for security reasons, now logout for vendors always leads to the .htaccess login prompt.
      5) It would be nice to be able to set a maximum upload size for pictures of my vendors so they can’t upload a 20 megapixel banner. (I also can’t find the general quota setting by the way…)
      6) Uploaded header images are heavily distored, but I think you have that already on your list. Wouldn’t it be easier to set the banner image as background for the DIV and use “background: cover” so we wouldn’t need to set the width and height?
      7) I can’t seem to find a setting to disable the store banner in general. Maybe that’s in ultimate, but then a hint would be helpful. I ended up commenting out the whole wcfmmp-view-store-banner.php.
      8) Inquiry notifications won’t go away for vendors and admin
      9) When enabling/disabling the plugins, initial setup dialog pops up although everything was done already. This should probably be checked when enabling the plugin so noone overrides anything accidently.

Plus the external .css that drags down the page loading speed, as reported at https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/no-commission-no-store-site/
      And why is the .css loaded at all on my home page and others, shouldn’t it actually just load on sites where the plugin is used?

I could probably come up with more, so please let me know if it’s useful for you. These are not complaints, just hints 🙂

Hope it helps! Great work so far guys!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

1) Breadcrumbs (i.e. with Breadcrumb NavXT or Theme-wise) always point to “Blog” for the shop pages. Don’t know how to fix this, as you’re not using custom post types for the shops, but there must be a way, I guess more users will see that issue.
      – Do you mean vendor’s store page? We have set Breadcrumb as per WP standard but many theme does not use that and generate own Breadcrumb in that case it will not work. You may check whether a page is vendor store page or not using this function – wcfm_is_store_page()
      Now just change it’s Breadcrumb as per your theme.

2) Any Plugin page overrides the standard sidebar, page template etc. and goes full page width. I’d rather like to see the generated content in my default page template so it doesn’t destroy the layout, keeps my site-wide sidebar etc.
      – Please on this setting option -> https://ibb.co/rd443BQ

3) Page title at shops is “untitled” as long as no products are set up. But even then, it would be nicer if that was the shop name in general.
      – Why store title blank? it generated using Store name -> https://ibb.co/vQfKdv0
      Which theme you are using? Please be sure that written with proper WP standard.

4) I have password protected my wp-admin folder for security reasons, now logout for vendors always leads to the .htaccess login prompt.
      – WordPress will not work properly I guess as WP ajax class placed under “wp-admin” folder. Now without ajax call how site will be functional?
      Better you may use WP Hide plugin.

5) It would be nice to be able to set a maximum upload size for pictures of my vendors so they can’t upload a 20 megapixel banner. (I also can’t find the general quota setting by the way…)
      – Quota, Product limit etc .. capability setting comes with WCFM Ultimate -> https://ibb.co/tK1djs6
      We will check how “can’t upload a 20 megapixel banner” this can be restricted. You may set Max Upload size for WP, hence vendor’s will not able to upload large size banners.

6) Uploaded header images are heavily distored, but I think you have that already on your list. Wouldn’t it be easier to set the banner image as background for the DIV and use “background: cover” so we wouldn’t need to set the width and height?
      – “background: cover” -> this does not support by all browsers. More importantly we have to think about 1000+ themes. Well, you just change such CSS as per your need in your child theme’s style.css

7) I can’t seem to find a setting to disable the store banner in general. Maybe that’s in ultimate, but then a hint would be helpful. I ended up commenting out the whole wcfmmp-view-store-banner.php.
      – No, there is no setting option for disabling banner totally, but you may disable Slider and Video banner from Capability setting -> https://ibb.co/9vf4dKp
      Add this line to disable banner Display -> add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_store_banner', '__return_false' );

8) Inquiry notifications won’t go away for vendors and admin
      – Email notification? Or desktop notification also?

9) When enabling/disabling the plugins, initial setup dialog pops up although everything was done already. This should probably be checked when enabling the plugin so noone overrides anything accidently.
      – Yeah right, setup widget comes whenever you activate plugin.

Thank You

JJ

Again a helpful and quick response. Thanks a lot.
      Consider 1, 3 and 7 solved, 9 is no big deal anyway 🙂
      1 and 7 your hints did the trick for me, 3 went away after clearing cache.

Regarding 2), that setting doesn’t seem to have any effect for me. I’ll try to find out what may cause this.

4) Ajax still works that way. But I have to admit it’s not the best to do, as also end-customer logouts run into that issue on WooCommerce without your plugin, so I better discard that anyways. -> Not your problem 🙂

5) I guess that would be a good enhancement. Setting the max-upload would have a general impact also for admins, so I’d like to avoid that.

6) I know background-cover is not supported very well and comes with other issues. It still might be better than distortion. Up to you of course, I just wanted to let you know I also ran into that issue. It’s no problem for me anymore, as I disabled the banner now anyways 🙂

8) In the dashboard, the notification icon always shows 1 new inquiry and I can’t find a way to get rid of it. Email is sent just once, that’s fine.

Have a nice weekend!

JJ

Quick ammendmend regarding 2):
      I now see the impact of setting “Disable WCFM Full View”. It shows my sidebar etc., but just in the Manager view. I was refering to the customer, frontend view, not the manager.

JJ

More progress on issue 2):

For the store list site (generated with shortcode), the layout and sidebar was actually still there, but hidden by the plugin css in wcfmmp-style-stores-list.css
      I removed
      float:none!important and width:100%!important
      from #primary, and
      .sidebar-primary,.wcfm-store-list-page .sidebar-container{display:none}
      completely.
      Now my page layout is restored and the original sidebar is there again.
      The bad thing here was that I actually had to edit the plugin css file, as the statements are in there with !important already so I couldn’t overwrite them with my theme css.

For the store page, it was a bit more complicated, as the theme page template is not loaded but the page is built on the fly.
      So first, I changed the wcfmmp-style-store.css the same way as for the store-list css.
      Then, I had to copy the relevant theme parts from between the header and body (sidebar in my case) to my child theme wcfmmp-view-store.php file.
      Now all pages are in my theme layout with sidebar.

Just now I will need to re-edit the css files after every update :-/

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, you may change anything but best to do this from child theme’s style.css
      And for templates override those under child theme and edit them.

Try to avoid edit core plugin files as updates are really required.

Thank You

JJ

Yep, I know, but as the plugin CSS was already set with !important, I couldn’t overwrite it. I’d need to change the loading order then which I think might cause other problems. If you have another idea, let me know.

Another question: Is it also possible to create custom fields tied to the vendor, not the user or product?

I just went for Ultimate by the way and I’m sure I won’t regret this, your plugins just saved me a tremendous amount of time!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Another question: Is it also possible to create custom fields tied to the vendor, not the user or product?

– Yeah off course. You may custom field using Registration field setting. https://ibb.co/ypKzB9n

Or, may use Toolset plugin for creating custom user filed, but that will supported only using WCFM Ultimate.

Thank You

JJ

I tried that already, but it always links the fields to the user, not the vendor. Also, I wouldn’t want to show the fields already during registration.
      ACF is not supported for the vendor settings somehow, is it?

No idea regarding the override of your important CSS?

Other than that, I’m getting there. Thanks to your brilliant product and support 🙂

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

You are welcome 🙂

“I tried that already, but it always links the fields to the user, not the vendor. Also, I wouldn’t want to show the fields already during registration.”

– If you add registration fields then those will available only under Vendor registration, and not for normal users.
      But if you don’t want to have those under registration form then Toolset will be only option.
      Well, custom coding option is off there always.

Thank You

Raja

HI,

When vendor setup their store with uploading all logos and banners along with payment details and other policies tab it looks good for a quiet time but after a reload with in few minutes the vendor store setup images are set to be default there is no logo banner uploaded previously but still there source stay in gallery it self , why this auto-config happening ??? Please fix ASAP !

Thanks in advance
      Cheers!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am not very sure, what do mean by “reload with in few minutes”?

Well, please check this to understand how setup widget works -> https://www.useloom.com/share/36908873c8254a188a1a5f9144c9e83d
      Hope you are not pressing “Skip this Step” button.

Thank You

Denis

Hi

I want to manually approuve all my vendors products before they publish it.

Can you help me

PLEASE

Tony

Yeah it’s a good question “DENIS”

I face the same problem with the WCFM Multivendor

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You guys are missing WCFM Capability setting.

Login as Admin and go to WCFM Dashboard -> Capability -> now just disable “Publish Product” (https://ibb.co/0DpwkcW)

You may handle many other things for your vendors from here.
      Using WCFM Ultimate you may also limit no. of products, categories, attributes etc …

Thank You

DENIS

OMG

you guys are so nice

Thank you the team, I appreciate your help

Well, I need to download one more plugin to handle the capacity

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Love yoo guys

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You are welcome 🙂

“Well, I need to download one more plugin to handle the capacity”

– Actually not, for your specific requirement (I want to manually approuve all my vendors products before they publish it.) no other additional plugin required, it’s already there in your capability setting.

I have guided to have more capability settings.

Thank You

Gaurav

Hi Team,
      how can I remove all the filteres on “Filter by Location” in wcfm-stores page.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, I am not very clear with your query -> “remove all the filteres on “Filter by Location”

Do you want to disable “Filter by Location” widget?

Well, there is a sidebar at Appearance -> Widgets -> Store List Sidebar -> Add widgets as per your requirement.

Thank You

umesh kumar
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will definitely look into this.

Between, your site is down or you have written wrong URL – https://ibb.co/r6Yp3fp

Please give me write URL.

Thank You

Aaron

Hi,

First time using this forum, so please advise if this is the query is on the wrong location.

Currently, I’ve just installed the following plugins.

WooCommerce
      WooCommerce Frontend Manager
      WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace
      WooCommerce Multivendor Membership

When I click on WordPress – Marketplace (on the lefthand side bar). I get a page error saying

“The page can’t be found.
      It looks like nothing was found at this location”.

and the url link directs me to https://www.agoraactive.com/dashboard/settings#wcfm_settings_form_marketplace_head

I don’t have any another plugins installed.

Does anyone know what would be causing this error? I currently can’t use any of the multi vendor features because of this, literally none of the multi vendor pages are working.

Thank you

Aaron

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please be sure with two things –

1. WCFM Dashboard page is set under wp-admin -> WCFM Options (hope you not not deleted “store manager” page)

2. Check site’s permalink setting at wp-admin -> setting -> permalink -> set this as “Post name”

Thank You

ibrahimgunal
      Participant

Hello there
      I like your work and I use it. provides complete control over the user side.
      However, serious improvements to the SEO side are absolutely necessary. Google does not fully meet the needs for indexing. Do not neglect this important issue. google stores are not indexing. this is a serious problem. Many tests I have done are warnings that there are issues that need to be developed more than one. Please find a solution.

good work
      Ibrahim Günal

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi @Ibrahim,

OK, we are again debugging this.

Thank You

Rodney

Hi There

I have a frustrating problem. I have installed and activated WCFM and while I am in admin mode everything works Great! the problem is
      when i am in LIVE mode… when i click on the link i created in the footer… http://www.test.drazco.co.za/product-manager I am redirected
      to my cart page? (www.test.drazco.co.za/cart

Please can you help solve this issue.

Kind Regards

Rodney

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This only may happen if there has page setup issue.

Please be sure you don’t have used “Store Manager” as any other page – cart, My Account etc …

Or, do a quick setup – create a new page using short code “wc_frontend_manager” and set that page under wp-admin -> WCFM Options

Thank You

Salvatore
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Can you please show me screenshot, what you think problematic!

Thank You

Akash Suryavanshi

1: I want to show the product visibility according to the locality or pincode. So that customer can enter their pincode and only those products would be visible to customers that is serviceable by local vendor in that particular area. Is it possible with wcfm?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Yeah sure, you have to setup this using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/geo-my-wp/

Well, WCFM fully compatible with this.

Thank You

Gerzar

Hi!. I deleted the “become a vendor” page, how do I create it again? Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, for registration two pages are required –

Membership – create using short code [wcfm_vendor_membership]

Registration – create using short code [wcfm_vendor_registration]

Now, set this two pages at WCFM Admin Setting -> Dashboard Pages

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
      Gerzar

Thank you! Where can I see the full list of all shortcodes?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-widgets-short-codes/

Though, page short codes are not part of this document.

Thank You

Gerzar
      tralltrangna
      Participant
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please go to wp-admin -> Setting -> General -> be sure you have set “Site URL” with https

Thank You

rohit

Vendors can also excess the Capability page (store-manager/capability/), Only Admin should have permission to excess this page, How can I resolve this issue.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s impossible.

What is your WCFM plugin version?

Thank You

rohit

The WCFM plugin Version is 5.2.7

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please update this to latest version 5.3.1

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Also set Capability “menu for” -> Only Admin from WCFM Admin Setting -> Menu manager -> https://ibb.co/J7W7gv2

Thank You

Gerzar
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, i am not getting your requirement clearly.

Which POLICY tab you are referring here?

Thank you

tralltrangna
      Participant
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for all the details.

Well, vendor policy already their in “Policy Tab”.

Now you just have to add this code to show Site’s general policies –

add_action( 'wcfm_policy_content_before', function( $product_id ) {
      	global $WCFM;
      	$wcfm_policy_options = wcfm_get_option( 'wcfm_policy_options', array() );
      	$shipping_policy = isset( $wcfm_policy_options['shipping_policy'] ) ? $wcfm_policy_options['shipping_policy'] : '';
      	$refund_policy  = isset( $wcfm_policy_options['refund_policy'] ) ? $wcfm_policy_options['refund_policy'] : '';
      	$cancellation_policy = isset( $wcfm_policy_options['cancellation_policy'] ) ? $wcfm_policy_options['cancellation_policy'] : '';
      	?>
      	<?php if( !wcfm_empty($shipping_policy) ) { ?>
      		<div class="wcfm-shipping-policies">
      			<h2 class="wcfm_policies_heading"><?php echo apply_filters('wcfm_shipping_policies_heading', __('Shipping Policy', 'wc-frontend-manager')); ?></h2>
      			<div class="wcfm_policies_description" ><?php echo $shipping_policy; ?></div>
      		</div>
      	<?php } if( !wcfm_empty( $refund_policy ) ) { ?>
      		<div class="wcfm-refund-policies">
      			<h2 class="wcfm_policies_heading"><?php echo apply_filters('wcfm_refund_policies_heading', __('Refund Policy', 'wc-frontend-manager')); ?></h2>
      			<div class="wcfm_policies_description" ><?php echo $refund_policy; ?></div>
      		</div>
      	<?php } if( !wcfm_empty( $cancellation_policy ) ) { ?>
      		<div class="wcfm-cancellation-policies">
      			<h2 class="wcfm_policies_heading"><?php echo apply_filters('wcfm_cancellation_policies_heading', __('Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy', 'wc-frontend-manager')); ?></h2>
      			<div class="wcfm_policies_description" ><?php echo $cancellation_policy; ?></div>
      		</div>
      	<?php } ?>
      	<?php
      });

Add this to your child theme’s functions.php

Thank You

Steven

After an email from one of our vendors about not receiving email notifications when products sell, we have found that all of our vendor options/settings appear to have disappeared from the WCFM settings pane.

All worked perfectly until 48 hours ago. Checking logs etc, no updates have been applied to the WP, theme or any other plugins on the site. Is anyone able to advise what might be causing the issue?

All products remain live and continue to sell as normal – just that products are no longer showing the ‘Vendor’ information etc and our vendors have no access.

It may not have anything to do with the issue – but the icon for WCFM in the WP ribbon (I mean the menu at the top of the page when logged in as an admin) have also changed to an image that looks like the original image might have disappeared.

Thanks in advance.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have restore site from backup?

Or, possibly you have disabled multi-vendor module by mistake.

Please be sure, “WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace” activate in plugin’s list.

Thank You

Viewing 127 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Marketplace – Issues and Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.