Forum Replies Created
- December 22, 2019 at 6:19 am in reply to: Chat module that doesnt rely on TalkJS (it's pricing is insane) #98424
- December 22, 2019 at 6:19 am in reply to: Chat module that doesnt rely on TalkJS (it's pricing is insane) #98423
Hi everyone check out YITH Live Chat. Can we integrate WCFM with this?
YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor allows you to turn your store into a multistore where vendors manage their own product and earn a commission on every sale. The integration between YITH Live Chat and YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor plugin allows each user to use a chat system that users can access from the vendor detail page. The messages in this chat are going to be sent only to the vendor, not to store global admins.
- December 21, 2019 at 4:13 pm in reply to: Integrate YITH WooCommerce Featured Audio and Video Content #98345
YITH Featured video content is a helpful tool, but it is not integrated with WCFM yet.
Yes! And a category search without removing “Brands” when switching to category search.
- June 21, 2019 at 6:59 pm in reply to: Profile Completeness: Do not allow vendor shop to be display until first product #68938
1. Do not allow the vendor to show up in Store List until profile photo and banner added.
– We provide option for default logo and banner, so we can not add this restriction in core.
In many cases Admin do not allow low membership users to set Banner etc …
— Profile completeness choices are optional in https://www.kainelabs.com/downloads/buddypress-profile-completeness/
See screenshot attached.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 18, 2019 at 4:44 am in reply to: Profile Completeness: Do not allow vendor shop to be display until first product #68220
Almost missed the most important restriction:
3. Do not allow the vendor to show up in store list until profile is 100% complete
- June 14, 2019 at 3:20 am in reply to: DataTables warnings and 404 errors during setup wizard. #67536
I have this same problem and it is the cause for high server load and site crashing. When deactivating WCFM and Multivendor Marketplace, my site works perfectly.
Do you have a lot of products, vendors, and/or plugins? I have a heavy site, but it’s because it’s a marketplace with a lot of vendors and functionality for their memberships (or so I hoped). I’m hiring a developer to assist with the fix because this is a major bug that has occurred since March with no fix. It’s causing all of my vendors to lose faith in my marketplace. They’re not even responding to my updates anymore because of how bad this is.
Datatables error appears while making any changes in WCFM, product searches, vendor searches, post publish, simply checking notifications, etc. Any of these actions overload the site and are causing it to crash. This is NOT due to my hosting provider. I am on a VPS with sufficient ram, CPU, and storage space. I am unable to even log into my WordPress Admin dashboard. When using an FTP Client like FileZilla, you can deactivate WCFM and the problem will disappear.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
Yes I have a multisite too.
This is from support:
“That’s really strange!
Can you please delete WCFM installation folder via FTP or cPanel and do a fresh installation.
Don’t worry, no data will be hampered“
I will let you know how this goes after the deletion. Very nervous about losing data, but they said I will not lose anything and will still have all vendors.
You should backup your site just in case.
P.s. Don’t forget to change the folder name back to the original name if and when you’re ready to reactivate!
This happened to me too. It is currently crashing my site and cannot access admin even when clicking “Skip the steps”. Really need to remove auto-update from WCFM.
You can disable your plugin by accessing File Manager or using an FTP client like Filezilla. Go to your plugins folder and find WCFM Ultimate and rename the folder to anything.
Renamed example: wc-frontend-manager-ultimate_temp
This will deactivate it. You may need to deactivate the marketplace folder, and front end manager as well.
When you’ve deactivated the plugins you’ll see that your WordPress dashboard runs smoothly again and you won’t have a hostile takeover by the WCFM setup screen.
If you use wordpress.com then contact them through the chat and they can deactivate all plugins from their end. Hope this issue gets fixed because, once again, my marketplace is useless. There goes 163 vendors just like that. I was finally happy with my marketplace and then this nightmare happened with the auto-update. Probably going to rollback and not do any updates for a while.
- May 22, 2019 at 1:25 am in reply to: All vendor export information should be in its own column #63244
First Name | Last Name | Company | Phone | Address | Email | Website
I have this same issue with “Description” hidden only. Do you see that style=”visibility: hidden;” in your HTML below? That is my problem too, but the whole editor except “Add Image” is hidden as well. Any suggestion to fix this?
See screenshot here:
HTML where it is hidden:
<textarea class=”wcfm-textarea wcfm_ele wcfm_full_ele simple variable external grouped booking wcfm_wpeditor wp-editor-area” rows=”10″ autocomplete=”off” cols=”40″ name=”description” id=”description” style=”visibility: hidden;”><p>Modern Boho Style Gold Hoop Earrings with a gold butterfly charm, gold chain and gray shimmer mermaid glass drop. Lightweight and Free Flowing</p>
<p>Hoop: 25mm<br />
- April 6, 2019 at 11:47 pm in reply to: 6.0.1 Ultimate is Uncompatible and Need to Rollback. How do I do that ASAP? #56601
I had WCFM Ultimate Version 5.4.1 zip file saved to my desktop so I currently have that activated. Please let me know when you fix the bugs in 6.0.1.
- March 23, 2019 at 4:01 pm in reply to: Add to vendor store page: SALE COUNT, MARKETPLACE NAME since YEAR, OWNER IMAGE #54226
Could 1 and 2 be optional?
1. Include sale count checkbox
2. Include On Marketplace Since checkbox
3. Include store owner profile image (optional)
I’m using YITH affiliates which allows me to give specific products to affiliates, but it’s a pain to try to recruit vendors to join the affiliate program. If a opt-in to affiliate program option became available it would make things so much easier on the marketplace. I’m excited for when WCFM releases this feature.
I vote for this