WC Lovers

WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Multivendor marketplace vendor dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

  • If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Ultimate Plugin Update #73266
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    Tried again, plugin updated correctly

    Steve

    in reply to: Ultimate Plugin Update #73263
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    Sorry to jump in on this

    I’m getting exactly the same when trying to upgrade to 6.2.4

    Steve

    in reply to: Add vendors Website Address #73260
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    That’s great, will add this code and let you know how it goes

    Steve

    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73184
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73098
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: adding or editing products #73074
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    I will inform my vendors of this

    Many thanks

    Steve

    in reply to: adding or editing products #73063
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Ok

    thanks for getting back
    Steve

    in reply to: adding or editing products #72987
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    Is this possible via custom code? If so can you let me know the cost for this

    Steve

    in reply to: adding or editing products #72709
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: profile picture #72691
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    Is it possible to look at this for an update in the future

    Steve

    in reply to: memberships being counted wrong #72446
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    was this fix rolled out?

    the memberships are still being counted wrong

    I have 3 vendors all on the same membership plan (free Plan)

    I have 6 membership levels,

    Level 1 – 4 (are paid for plans)
    The free plan is the entry level
    and the cancelled plan that expires after 30 days

    this page is showing I have 6 users on the free plan? 3 users on level 2 and 2 vendors have cancelled memberships

    these figures are wrong

    I’m running all the latest updates

    Steve

    in reply to: Stripe Membership Plan Error! #72100
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi mate

    That sounds very similar to an issue I had with stripe a while back, tried everything but nothing worked the only way I got it to work in the end was to update the stripe API

    If you’ve already done this I guess the only other thing to try other than contacting stripe support would be to create a new subscription and see if your able to connect to that

    Sorry I cant be more help

    Steve

    in reply to: Stripe Membership Plan Error! #72094
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi mate

    Have you entered your stripe keys In the memberships payment details section, and has test mode been enabled there

    You will get that error if the membership payment details are in live mode, but your membership subscription plan is created in test mode

    Hope that makes sense

    Steve

    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    Your both welcome 😁

    Steve

    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    untick Order sync in the marketplace settings area as per the screenshot
    this will stop one order status change affecting all the rest

    Steve

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: deleted products #71700
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    I have added this

    //Delete Product Images If Vendor Deletes A Product
    add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_delete_post_media’, ‘__return_true’ );
    add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_product_delete’, ‘__return_true’ );

    to my functions file and it works brilliantly

    many thanks

    Steve

    in reply to: deleted products #71246
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    God that was supposed to say

    I’m away for a few days, and will text when I’m back and update you

    How I hate predictive text lol

    Steve

    in reply to: deleted products #71214
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    Sorry for the late reply, I’m away for area days and will rest as soon as I’m back and update you

    Steve

    in reply to: Galery Images being Removed #71011
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    OMG, you guys are awesome, that’s absolutely fantastic

    many, many thanks to you and your team

    Steve

    in reply to: Galery Images being Removed #70987
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Ask A question #70983
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    that will be brilliant

    many thanks

    Steve

    in reply to: Galery Images being Removed #70982
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    and i also forgot to say that this also effects the uploading of vendor logos and store headers

    steve

    in reply to: Galery Images being Removed #70980
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Galery Images being Removed #70957
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    i managed to sort this, the issue was with my CDN i had miss configured it

    everything is working correctly

    please close this ticket

    Steve

    in reply to: deleted products #70956
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    oh, I get what you mean now, the image is deleted when the site admin empties the product trash.

    that works 🙂

    is it possible to remove the images when the vendor deletes there own products, os the site admin does not need to do this

    Stev

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 513 total)