WC Lovers

WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Multivendor marketplace vendor dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

  • If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 3.1.6 update #74734
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    OMG, I’m so stupid lol I have just noticed the main graph is for this month, its the first today and the vendor has not had any visits lol
    changing the setting to last 30 shows the data correctly

    omg im an idiot lol 🙂

    I still can’t see where this setting is though Enhance – Store setup custom colour setting compatibility added

    Steve

    in reply to: appointments issues #74648
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    it sounds very similar to the issue I raised here last month

    https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/google-sync/

    I hope that the guys are able to create a way that vendors can use this without staff, as for the vast majority of UK based businesses this is not going to work

    Steve

    in reply to: profile picture #74600
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    have you been able to look at this, I’m getting this requested quite a lot
    and it would be good to be able to give them some feedback,

    or if it’s not going into an update, could you give me a price for doing this with custom code
    Steve

    in reply to: stipe payout #74590
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    just to let you know, I have sorted the issue,

    this issue is sorted, I had to restore the database due to a hosting issue and everything looks correct to me now

    please close this ticket

    Steve

    in reply to: Flatsome theme shop header #74378
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Stock Syncing #74342
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    would it be possible to integrate this plugin

    https://codecanyon.net/item/stock-synchronization-for-woocommerce/19425704?ref=InkThemes

    so that it would work for individual vendors, could a vendor have there own stock synchronisation tab, where they can put the required details to only update the stock levels of there products?

    if so this would be brilliant, I am desperately looking for a solution as currently, my vendors do not appear to be keeping their vendor store and their woocommerce store inventory in sync

    Steve

    in reply to: Flatsome theme shop header #74029
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    yeah it was added as a block to the themes advanced options “Shop header” section

    as per the screenshot

    Many thanks
    Steve

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73956
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73938
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    I have found the problem code.

    I added this in my Functions file to change “State” to “County on the vendor pages

    // Change state to county on vendor pages
    function wcfm_marketplace_custom_address_field( $address_fields ) {
    if( isset( $address_fields[‘state’] ) ) {
    $address_fields[‘state’][‘label’] = ‘County’;
    }
    return $address_fields;
    }
    add_filter( ‘wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_address’, ‘wcfm_marketplace_custom_address_field’ );
    add_filter( ‘wcfm_membership_registration_fields_address’, ‘wcfm_marketplace_custom_address_field’ );
    add_filter( ‘wcfm_wcmarketplace_settings_fields_customer_support’, ‘wcfm_marketplace_custom_address_field’ );

    function wcfm_custom_2406_translate_text( $translated ) {
    $translated = str_ireplace( ‘State’, ‘County’, $translated );
    return $translated;

    add_filter(‘gettext’, ‘wcfm_custom_2406_translate_text’);
    add_filter(‘ngettext’, ‘wcfm_custom_2406_translate_text’);

    unfortunately, this was also changing “United States” to “United Countys” in wordfence and your analytics plugin

    do you know how this code can be changed to prevent this

    Steve

    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73933
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    I have an odd issue with the analytics, this is effecting both wordfence and your analytics plugin

    The United States is being shown as united countys

    If I disable my theme it shows correctly in both plugins

    I’m using the flatsome theme and have some code in my functions file

    Would you be able to see if you can see what the issue is?

    If this is ok, I will send you the access detail

    I would be most great full

    Steve

    in reply to: Perfect Woocommerce Brands #73897
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    That would be brilliant
    Many thanks

    Steve

    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73869
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    as advised in another e-mail I cleared out all references of wcfm_user_location from the user-meta table

    now sometimes when I visit the site(when not logged in) it records correctly both the IP address and Location
    if I revisit later (also not logged in) it records incorrectly

    Steve

    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73838
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    just replied to your e-mail

    I added

    add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_wc_geolocate’, ‘__return_false’ );

    to my functions file, the IP addresses are now being recorded correctly

    however the country, state and city are incorrect

    I’m being recorded as the USA when I’m in the UK

    my mobile is recorded as France, also in the UK

    I use wordfence to protect my site, could that be the issue

    Steve

    in reply to: Perfect Woocommerce Brands #73663
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    thinking about this

    would it be possible to create a brand page, like the products so that vendors can create or upload their brands as they can currently do with products

    that would be fantastic

    Steve

    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73660
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    I have attached two images

    1 is the analytics from my network, the other is from google analytics

    this covers the same date range (last 7 days)

    you can see the problem

    your plugin records everything as either the UK or Malta

    Steve

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Perfect Woocommerce Brands #73645
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    I believe that vendors currently have the facility of admin new brands looking st the screen shot they are able to do that.

    But I case they can’t then yes please the facility for vendors to add new brands would be required

    But the ability to add a new logo banner image would be brilliant we dont use the brand logo on our store

    Steve

    in reply to: CSV import blogged by wordfence #73569
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi mate

    I find that the upload extremely slow, that being said I have vendors who used it to upload 2000+ products but this took ages

    during testing, I had to get in touch with my host, and they increased some of the time out values

    the big one that needed to change was the max_input_vars this has been set at 8000 and works without error, but it is very slow

    Steve

    in reply to: CSV import blogged by wordfence #73487
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi mate

    Your most welcome

    That caught me out too

    Steve

    in reply to: CSV import blogged by wordfence #73483
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    try putting wordfence into learning mode and try again

    to do this go to

    wordfence – firewall
    Click on “Manage WAF” under “Web Application Firewall”

    on the dropdown in Web Application firewall Status, select “learning Mode”

    try the action again

    if is successful without any wordfence issues follow the procedure again, but this time select “Enabled and protecting”

    Wordfence should have learnt that this is safe

    Steve

    in reply to: Store Manager APP blocked by WordFence #73470
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    try putting wordfence into learning mode and try again

    to do this go to

    wordfence – firewall
    Click on “Manage WAF” under “Web Application Firewall”

    on the dropdown in Web Application firewall Status, select “learning Mode”

    try the action again

    if is successful without any wordfence issues follow the procedure again, but this time select “Enabled and protecting”

    Wordfence should have learnt that this code is safe to use

    Steve

    in reply to: problem with Analytics #73413
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    I have been in touch with my host, they have confirmed that everything is configured correctly their end, they are unsure as to why the analytics plugin is recording data incorrectly.

    Any chance you could take a look at this for me.

    I can provide admin details to my site if required

    Steve

    in reply to: Add vendors Website Address #73411
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    that code works brilliantly 🙂

    Many Many thanks

    Steve

    in reply to: Add vendors Website Address #73313
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi guys

    That’s brilliant, will test when I’m in the office shortly and let you know how it goes

    Steve

    in reply to: Add vendors Website Address #73279
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    also

    if nothing is entered in the web address this is shown

    HTTP:// on the store page, if this is clicked it goes to a webpage with an error

    is it possible to only show this field if a value is entered?

    Steve

    in reply to: Add vendors Website Address #73277
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    that’s great 🙂

    I changed this line
    add_action( ‘wcfmmp_store_after_phone’, function( $store_id ) {

    and its put the web address nicely between the phone number and the e-mail address

    but is it possible to place a space between the last URL character and the icon for the e-mail address?

    Steve

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 513 total)