WC Lovers

WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Multivendor marketplace vendor dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

  • If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Galery Images being Removed #70801
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70691
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    OMG thats brilliant
    thank you so much, its working like a charm 🙂

    Steve

    in reply to: deleted products #70639
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    I added

    add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_delete_post_media’, ‘__return_true’ );

    to my functions file and created a test product with multiple images, when I deleted this product, the product images were still shown in the media list, they were not deleted.

    Have I put this code in the correct place

    Steve

    in reply to: deleted products #70587
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    thats fab 🙂

    many thanks

    Steve

    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70580
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    is it possible to get version 2.5.7 of your membership plugin

    I think I’m going to have to try and uninstall the captcha plugin then reinstall this membership version to see if I can get me vendor registration page working again

    nothing I do appears to work

    Steve

    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70500
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    Have you have been able to take a look at this

    I had the opportunity to test this out on a MAC and on safari, the captcha is visible, but only after the confirm button had been pressed.

    when filling out the captcha your taken straight back to the signup page again as per the loom video above.

    if I remove the captcha plugin the issue still happens so I’m pretty stuck

    many thanks for looking at this for me you guys really are brilliant

    Steve

    in reply to: Customisation request #70472
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70290
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    it even happens when I disable the captcha plugin,

    the registration appears to be broken

    Steve

    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70289
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70288
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70285
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Thank you 🙂

    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70280
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70277
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    I have updated, the registration page now looks correct

    however, the captcha is not shown so you cannot complete registration

    as per the first screenshot

    Steve

    in reply to: deleted products #70259
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    that’s brilliant,

    would it also be possible to delete all images associated with the product as well?

    Steve

    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70252
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #70245
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Customisation request #70214
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    I had a very similar problem to you, and it took ages to resolve

    I found this API in one of the forums here AIzaSyB2YeMKniOp8PvU2qPj99m7LTedKOEGYUM

    I used that in the “Google map API Key” and low and behold it worked

    I then replaced this key with my own, and after doing this it worked!! and still does

    no idea why, before doing the above, no matter what I did the map would not work

    hope this helps

    Steve

    in reply to: Google Sync #70089
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi

    I have had a reply back from the WC Appointment devs

    They have said that I need to ask if you will resolve this issue,

    I feel stuck in the middle now to be honest, currently the appointment system two way sync only works for staff members, for vendors one way only works. The problem is that there Are hundreds of thousands of small businesses here in the UK That do not employ anyone so for them this plugin is useless.

    I know that this is not your responsibility but Is there anything you can do.

    If not

    Do you know of a booking / Appointment plugin that will work for both shop vendors and staff members

    Steve

    in reply to: Trial period not working Version 2.5.6 #69994
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: Google Sync #69988
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    have you been able to look into the two-way sync issue

    it appears the problem is as June suggests Plugin developers claim it would work if vendors had staff user roles as well

    as it stands this plugin is not usable for us as 99% of our vendors do not have staff, and as such calendar sync (two -ways) will not work

    Steve

    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #69955
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    yes its the membership registration form

    I have attached a screenshot, but covered over the address details

    the error states that the captcha failed, but it’s not shown on this form

    Steve

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #69946
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    the ReCaptcha works brilliantly on all forms, but there is an issue with the membership form, the captcha is hidden on that form for some reason so when testing memberships cant be created as you are unable to fill in the captcha

    so I have disabled it for now

    Steve

    in reply to: Trial period not working Version 2.5.6 #69945
    sdel_nevo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    in reply to: reCAPTCHA on Enquiry #69939
    sdel_nevo
    Participant

    Hi Guys

    Works like a charm 🙂

    Many thanks

    Steve

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 513 total)